2,985 posts in this topic

I had my interview today , I went with my attorney and can tell you it was wasting money because interview was 5 min , i was asked all questions from form I-485. Any question about Vawa or something elseΒ Β  just I-485.

Officer said im good to go andΒ  if they will need more evidence they will send a request. If someone need timeline please see my previous messengers.Β 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hi Everyone by the special grace of God my status changed this morning to "My New Card Is Being Produced"!!! I said to myself that I won't post anything again until I have my testimony! Please for those of you who are worrying yourselves unnecessarily stop it! Worry does nothing instead prayer changes situations! I prayed with the scriptures unsually this morning and decreed/declared that I need my vawa approved..just two hours later I saw the alert! Be patient all your day is coming!Β 

My deepest Congratulation!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Just now, FridayGirl@69 said:

My deepest Congratulation!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thanks my dear😊 I know you are very happy for me..it's been forever! Please how long after new card is being produced do they send the card and when do they send approval letter?

38 minutes ago, Korolek said:

I had my interview today , I went with my attorney and can tell you it was wasting money because interview was 5 min , i was asked all questions from form I-485. Any question about Vawa or something elseΒ Β  just I-485.

Officer said im good to go andΒ  if they will need more evidence they will send a request. If someone need timeline please see my previous messengers.Β 

Believe me you are good to go! God has perfected it. Congratulations in advance!😊

Timeline
3 hours ago, IGIT said:

Thank you so much Fridaygirl, God bless you.

Β 

So yeah my case isΒ ~2 years asΒ I just got β€œyourΒ card mailed to you” notice on I-360 and since I applied for the I-485 with the I-360,Β would thisΒ affect the wait for my GC interview date considering priorty dates?Β 

Β 

Second question.Β I am in college, I started the financial aid process but I didn’t submit it as I put it on hold until my vawa or GC is approved (as they accept either). How can I prove to the financial aid officeΒ my vawa is approved and move forward if I didn’t get an approval letter.Β 

Β 

Also, where would my case be sent to now that’s it’s done with Vermont, would that be based on my state?Β 

Β 

Last question and sincerely thank you and thank everybody for their time they take to answer those like myself who still lack fullΒ knowledge in the process. God bless you all. IsΒ my I-485 is still showing the same thing from day one, should that update also when it is sent from the Vermont service center or when I receive a letter or does it remain the same?Β 

1.I am not a lawyer but other timelines read, it shouldn’t affect you, PD don’t matter for VAWA.

2.I don’t know.

3.The closes office field where you live.

Just sharing what I have learn through out the process and reading everybody else’s timelines and their support sharing this painful journey.

Stay Positive and Strong!

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Korolek said:

congratulations dear , had my interview on 03/15/19 till date nothing yet, no online updates nothing but i just keep praying and hoping for the best! God is the only answer!Best wishes hopefully u hear something soon!

12 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

congratulations dear , had my interview on 03/15/19 till date nothing yet, no online updates nothing but i just keep praying and hoping for the best! God is the only answer!Best wishes hopefully u hear something soon!

Kleenex12 Your green card is en route! It's on the way believe me! God has perfected your journey! All you should do now is keep thanking him. Also please how long after new card produced do you get the card and approval letter?

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Kleenex12 Your green card is en route! It's on the way believe me! God has perfected your journey! All you should do now is keep thanking him. Also please how long after new card produced do you get the card and approval letter?

thanks dear , i know my card being produced was on february 7, and the card was mailed on february 13th then i got card on february 18th.but everyone else has different timeline so hopefully you will get urs in a week

3 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

thanks dear , i know my card being produced was on february 7, and the card was mailed on february 13th then i got card on february 18th.but everyone else has different timeline so hopefully you will get urs in a week

Are you talking about this year..2019? Looks like your interview was scheduled real quick! So how long after vawa approval did you get interview?Β 

Timeline
Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Are you talking about this year..2019? Looks like your interview was scheduled real quick! So how long after vawa approval did you get interview?Β 

my vawa was approved in July 2018 but i only filed for adjustment of status and EAD in october 2018.

Timeline
Just now, Kleenex12 said:

my vawa was approved in July 2018 but i only filed for adjustment of status and EAD in october 2018.

it took them 4 months to schedule me after filing for adjustment of statusΒ 

Just now, Kleenex12 said:

Oh got you..My 1-485 status updated Aug 2018 to we are ready to schedule for interview..I thought it was strange as I was still waiting for vawa approval..I only hope with this vawa approval it would go real fast. I really wanna put it all behind me..phew! Been through so much girl!

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh got you..My 1-485 status updated Aug 2018 to we are ready to schedule for interview..I thought it was strange as I was still waiting for vawa approval..I only hope with this vawa approval it would go real fast. I really wanna put it all behind me..phew! Been through so much girl!

Totally agreed!!!Β 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.