2,985 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Teacher063 said:

Who ever use advance parole  to fly abroad with overstay status? 

My status is vawa approved,  and file greencard, want go back see family. , please advise

I haven’t done it because the Officer denied my AP telling me I had to wait until my I485 to

adjudicated but @CASTIELdid it several times. 

I know you should be fine if you have the I131 approval you just have to get your AP document.

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Did you ask @sandranj

Yes i did, she told some people waited for 7 months before gc approval but my main issue is that i don’t even have any news wether it was completed or it’s under review at least everyone got the online updates after their interview.But mine the last update was january 2019 about being transferred to another office 

17 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You'll be surprised not everyone get updates as we know how the updates are erratic..so to speak..sometimes you do other times you don't! My word to you is hold on to your mind..don't lose it like you said..sandra has addressed this same issue earlier..irrespective of what the officers told you, you are not out of time to receive your greencard. The thing is you will receive it..when? I can't say. Some get theirs faster than others. Hang in there girl you will get it.

thanks dear it’s really hard but i have got no choice than to sit and wait for Gods intervention!

3 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

Yes i did, she told some people waited for 7 months before gc approval but my main issue is that i don’t even have any news wether it was completed or it’s under review at least everyone got the online updates after their interview.But mine the last update was january 2019 about being transferred to another office 

thanks dear it’s really hard but i have got no choice than to sit and wait for Gods intervention!

You're welcome. Just look forward to receiving it. You might even get it in the mail without updates..anything is possible. Keep an eye out..👀 take it easy.

9 hours ago, Poupis said:

Anyone here had 2 RFE’s?

I’m November 2017 filer and I had RFE on the very beginning asking for good moral and bonafide marriage! Today my status updated saying “Request for additional evidence”

I’m completely worried because I already sent good moral and I don’t have any other proof for bonafide marriage.

What it could be? Is that too bad?

@sandranj  Please help me!!

Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure it will be something simple😇. When in November did you file? I'm a Nov 14, 2017 filer as well 😊

47 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I haven’t done it because the Officer denied my AP telling me I had to wait until my I485 to

adjudicated but @CASTIELdid it several times. 

I know you should be fine if you have the I131 approval you just have to get your AP document.

Yes that's true overstayed for 2 months for as long as you don't have criminal offense your good to go. Just make sure your AP is not expired. LAX is my point of entry always done it twice.

3 hours ago, Teacher063 said:

Who ever use advance parole  to fly abroad with overstay status? 

My status is vawa approved,  and file greencard, want go back see family. , please advise

I did you can go and come back without fear . Make sure you don’t have any criminal record or previous deportation anything.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Could be anything..could be it was pending security check and they received feedback/correspondence but the good news is that they are working on your case again and it won't be long before you get the good news!

thank you very much

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello  everybody I filed for vawa in April 2018 I’m married to permanent resident so I only applied for the 1 360 

my question is after I get my vawa approved what’s next ?

can I travel with advance parole with approved  Vawa? 

How much longer to get my 485 approved ? 

Sorry I have to many questions 

Edited by Gggg

2 hours ago, Gggg said:

Hello  everybody I filed for vawa in April 2018 I’m married to permanent resident so I only applied for the 1 360 

Apart from the USCIS case processing times online, there are a lot of timelines on here to give you an estimated wait time..others go faster than some..for the AP you mentioned..people travel sucessfully and enter into the USA smoothly especially if you have a clean record..but then again you have to make that decision yourself. After your vawa is approved, maybe later this year or sometime early next year..you can file for i485 according to the information I've read on here, when a visa number becomes available. Try and read early/previous threads it would help you grasp a better understanding of the whole process. Still if there's anything you don't understand you can ask thete are a lot of very helpful folks here. Goodluck! 👍

8 hours ago, ahmad- said:

thank you very much

You're welcome😊

Timeline
3 hours ago, Gggg said:

You have to wait for Vawa to get approved, the timeline is longer for LPR’s spouses, average timeline is 16 months up to 36 months average 17-20 months to get your vawa approval.

After that you have to apply for I485,I131,I765

Once they approves your I131 (4-6 months) you can apply for an AP (make Infopass with I131 approval in hand with all paperwork required by law) Then you can travel freely anywhere in the world.

Again after vawa is approve your I485 will get process 5-12 months average timeline.

I hope it helps.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Kleenex12 said:

please everyone hope we all are doing great! im losing my mind i know you all will say i shouldn’t worry that my GC is on the way! please has anyone ever gone to an interview and they is no updates on her case wether it’s being reviewed or denied? cus since my interview on march 15th i haven’t gotten any updates online or mail and the officers told me i will hear from them in 10-20 days and it’s almost 1 month and i haven’t heard anything ! at least they should update online about my case keeping me in the dark is killing me and it seems i’m the only one in this boat cus at least everyone got updates online wether their case was being reviewed 

I have two cases they went to the interview 5 months ago and  they  didn’t get the green card yet ,legally speaking they have 180 days to issue the green card after the interview 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 hours ago, Poupis said:

Anyone here had 2 RFE’s?

I’m November 2017 filer and I had RFE on the very beginning asking for good moral and bonafide marriage! Today my status updated saying “Request for additional evidence”

I’m completely worried because I already sent good moral and I don’t have any other proof for bonafide marriage.

What it could be? Is that too bad?

@sandranj  Please help me!!

You have to wait to find out  what they are asking you .

Timeline
4 minutes ago, sandranj said:

I have two cases they went to the interview 5 months ago and  they  didn’t get the green card yet ,legally speaking they have 180 days to issue the green card after the interview 

Thank you @sandranj very helpful information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.