VA-FEB 13 FILER

March 2019 Filers of I-130 for Parents IR5 of U.S Citizens

149 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
5 hours ago, Irvin Aguilar said:

My father's civil documents were approved April 22, 2020. Now just waiting for an appointment date for interview.

Congratulations 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
10 hours ago, Irvin Aguilar said:

My father's civil documents were approved April 22, 2020. Now just waiting for an appointment date for interview.

Congratuation. May i ask what date you submited all documents to NVV. Thanks 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline
5 hours ago, onek said:

Congratulations 

Thank you. I have not received interview date due to US Embassies being closed because of the coronavirus. So now we just have to wait until they open up again.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/14/2020 at 9:45 AM, trangnguyen said:

Today i just get the notice approved case for my Dad. Still waiting for my Mom. Did anyone have same situation. They will approved separate each person. 

Hello, have you receive the approval for your mom? I submitted February both for my parents, and got approval notice via email from NVC for my mother only yesterday. I was wondering when will i get the approval for my father. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, mary_ann said:

Hello, have you receive the approval for your mom? I submitted February both for my parents, and got approval notice via email from NVC for my mother only yesterday. I was wondering when will i get the approval for my father. 

My Mom also get approved same date with My Dad. Just after few hours. And after 1 month. NVC send email case number and ID invoice for both parents same time. Now i am waiting they review my documents has been submited on end of March

Timeline
2 minutes ago, trangnguyen said:

My Mom also get approved same date with My Dad. Just after few hours. And after 1 month. NVC send email case number and ID invoice for both parents same time. Now i am waiting they review my documents has been submited on end of March

That’s nice! Hopefully I would also get my Father’s approval soon. The NVC email I received yesterday for my mother has the Case number and ID invoice. Hoping you will hear from NVC anytime soon. Please keep us updated. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, mary_ann said:

That’s nice! Hopefully I would also get my Father’s approval soon. The NVC email I received yesterday for my mother has the Case number and ID invoice. Hoping you will hear from NVC anytime soon. Please keep us updated. 

Good luck to your family

Timeline
10 hours ago, trangnguyen said:

Good luck to your family

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Irvin Aguilar said:

My mother was approved one week before my father. They probably will get different interview dates.

I was kinda worried at first but thank you for that information, i’ll just wait then ☺️

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone! Does NVC send an approval notice after the civil documents are submitted through NVC portal? If so, is it done though email or mail and how log does it usually take after the documents are submitted? Thank you all in advance! 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Timeline
On 6/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, edisheri said:

Hello, everyone! Does NVC send an approval notice after the civil documents are submitted through NVC portal? If so, is it done though email or mail and how log does it usually take after the documents are submitted? Thank you all in advance! 

Yes they usually would send an email after 2-3 months if all required documents have been reviewed, if not they will ask for the documents you are missing. 

5 minutes ago, Irvin Aguilar said:

My parents have received their appointment email finally! Appointment for July 2, 2021 at 8am. 😁

Nice!!! It’s been a year I think! My father is just waiting now for an appointment date, but I just submitted a missing document for my mother’s case. I am hoping they would still have the same appointment dates. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.