Carpe Vinum

One Step Closer

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, boris64 said:

:-))) You live for these moments don't you....) I'm just having my first cup of coffee....

My wake up call comes at 0530.  Been sitting at my career station since 0700.  Need to get out early today so I can finish cleaning the house before I leave tomorrow

YMMV

1 minute ago, payxibka said:

My wake up call comes at 0530.  Been sitting at my career station since 0700.  Need to get out early today so I can finish cleaning the house before I leave tomorrow

I start at 0700 at the house, too. Been making flight arrangements for her back to Mindanao. I have two weeks to clean the house. Of course I will wait until the last minute)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, boris64 said:

I start at 0700 at the house, too. Been making flight arrangements for her back to Mindanao. I have two weeks to clean the house. Of course I will wait until the last minute)))

House had 3 bedroom,  3 bathroom,  I live alone,  how do all those other rooms that I don't use get dirty?

YMMV

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Dia pe said:

Hello how many days after getting issued before it got shipped? I got issued today. Congrats btw

Hello @Dia pe we got issued the same day. I have question regarding the delivery of the visa packet. Is it possible to just pick up the visa packet instead of waiting for it to be delivered. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

And as you know she will be watching for "old memories" laying about

I think I spent more time at my place taking care of this than of any other.

Finally done.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
45 minutes ago, sasapusa24 said:

Hello @Dia pe we got issued the same day. I have question regarding the delivery of the visa packet. Is it possible to just pick up the visa packet instead of waiting for it to be delivered. Thanks.

I do not know exactly. I tried tracking it on aftership. It says on transit. But idk. I can't find any update on the ustraveldocs

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
45 minutes ago, sasapusa24 said:

What did you setup for delivery on your dashboard at USTRAVELDOCS ?     That is where the visa package will be delivered

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

1 minute ago, Dia pe said:

I do not know exactly. I tried tracking it on aftership. It says on transit. But idk. I can't find any update on the ustraveldocs

In transit means make sure you have your ID handy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

What did you setup for delivery on your dashboard at USTRAVELDOCS ?     That is where the visa package will be delivered

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

In transit means make sure you have your ID handy

Thanks for your reply Hank. Home delivery. But is it possible to just pick it up?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, sasapusa24 said:

Thanks for your reply Hank. Home delivery. But is it possible to just pick it up?

Highly unlikely.   You can call 2GO and ask .. 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.