AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

I received the e-mail "Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation" today 02/25, tried to log in with case and invoice number and got that same error

"The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance. "

I've been reading the 2015 cases and it seems like a nightmare. Hopefully we'll get in soon. Thanks for the updates!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I've been having the same problem. Received my case number via email on Wednesday .

My husband called on Thursday they said to give the system 48 hours to update. It's passed 48 hours n we're still unable to login. So frustrating n holding our process back 😑😑 has anyone logged on  yet?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, 

same issue here. Got the welcome email last week and cannot logon to their website . Same error as the case id and invoice id do not match.

nvc said its an error on ceac part and there is no timeline for when it will be fixed. Really frusturating.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 hours ago, eclover said:

Got it. Those which were issued late last week and so far today are not able to log in. I am able to access my dad's case, which was issued in January, but not my mom's which was received today. Congrats with your stage!

Thank you and wish you all the best in your cases too.

Received case number yesterday, can't log in.  NVC says I should be able to, but 100% can't.  People who received case numbers today CAN log in. So that is frustrating... people have been waiting almost a week.

Anyone get through?

12 minutes ago, Maxifer said:

I have the same issue and called and they say that others have the same issue and they are working on that. however I asked when should I get response and she said wait until April 10th.  I think we should call our congress man if this week that is not solved, to do some pressure on that.

April 10???? 

27 minutes ago, Maxifer said:

yes, that what she said...

we all should call again and see what they say

Do you have a case number though? or just a USCIS receipt number? When did NVC receive your case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.