CalaWaheb

Chats with dates needed

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I recieved an RFE and it states  I needed to provied chats betwen my fiancee and I with dates 

We only chat thru whassup anyone know how i can print these with dates ? i screen shot them and 

sent them to immigration but wasnt accepted 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

There's a way of extracting your whole conversation from WhatsApp as an archived text file, then mail it to yourself and print it. 

We also only used screenshots with dates shown but I will print parts of our conversation for my interview just in case. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

not sure if you already did this anyway, but it could be helpful if you used whatsappweb on your computer (you don't have to log on; just go to the website make sure that your cellphone has wifi/data connection, scan the QR code and that's it). This way you can see your chats on a bigger screen and don't need to take as many screenshots as you would have to on your cellphone, since more texts fit on one screenshot.  :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

When you scroll up the history in Whatsapp it actually shows the date which dissapears quickly, but gives enough time to make a screenshot. This is what we did. Looks like this:

1518260427_Screenshot2019-02-16at20_11_42.png.de9466e22de1f990aa2db6e258efca30.png

Edited by theafons

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, theafons said:

When you scroll up the history in Whatsapp it actually shows the date which dissapears quickly, but gives enough time to make a screenshot. This is what we did. Looks like this:

1518260427_Screenshot2019-02-16at20_11_42.png.de9466e22de1f990aa2db6e258efca30.png

I've done the same thing with our WA screenshots. It's tricky at first to get the date to stay there long enough for you to get the screenshot but you can get it after some trial and error.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
7 hours ago, montanaman said:

I've done the same thing with our WA screenshots. It's tricky at first to get the date to stay there long enough for you to get the screenshot but you can get it after some trial and error.

i tried to do screenshot it with dates but it disappear too fast :( 

thanks all for advise 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.