refugee

Mueller says searches yielded evidence of Stone-WikiLeaks communications

38 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
19 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Are you trying to take over for NB2?

That would be MHBA.

Ironic, this forum being talked about on Reddit.  Share the link?  I wanna see what they are saying about usn’s.

R/VisaJourney you may be offended.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Sure, but of course those same folks completely ignore our internal vulnerabilities of career bureaucrats having way too much political power.  Those are the same folks that ignore a sitting secretary of state mishandling classified documents that would send lesser folks to federal prison, who ignore a sitting UN Ambassador's name on almost 300 unmasking applications who all bust said someone else was forging her signature, they ignore a chance tarmac meeting between a sitting AG and spouse of a major candidate just days before the DOJ is set to release its findings.  Yes, there are outside actors that need to be kept in check, but the internal actors are much more troubling because they get passes for purely political reasons.

As to the polls, that is convenient considering it was the media that was complicit in creating the narrative that McCabe all but said was started because they simply did not like Trump.  That is understandable, as Trump was not one of them, he didn't go to the correct school, and he isn't or wasn't part of the Washington insider elite club.

Regardless, enjoy your narrative.  :)

You make it sound like there was no basis for investigation,  McCabe is stating otherwise.

"In an interview that aired earlier this week on CBS News' "60 Minutes" Scott Pelley posed a similar question to McCabe:

Scott Pelley: Are you saying that the president is in league with the Russians?

Andrew McCabe: I'm saying that the FBI had reason to investigate that. Right, to investigate the existence of an investigation doesn't mean someone is guilty. I would say, Scott, if we failed to open an investigation under those circumstances, we wouldn't be doing our jobs.

McCabe told Pelley that the question of whether there existed an "inappropriate relationship" between Mr.  Trump and the government of Russia prompted the decision to launch obstruction of justice and counterintelligence investigations into the president"

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, refugee said:

R/VisaJourney you may be offended.

Not offended at all.  In fact, I find it humorous that you got banned from your previous account here on VJ, tried to stir up discord on Reddit, and failed miserably.  Explains a lot about your posts here recently.

Still doesn't explain why, if you feel VJ is so eveel and anti-immigration, did you come back and participate?

And for the record, I don't recall anyone being anti-immigration in the almost 10 years I have been viewing the site.  Anti ILLEGAL immigration,  yes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, refugee said:

You make it sound like there was no basis for investigation,  McCabe is stating otherwise.

"In an interview that aired earlier this week on CBS News' "60 Minutes" Scott Pelley posed a similar question to McCabe:

Scott Pelley: Are you saying that the president is in league with the Russians?

Andrew McCabe: I'm saying that the FBI had reason to investigate that. Right, to investigate the existence of an investigation doesn't mean someone is guilty. I would say, Scott, if we failed to open an investigation under those circumstances, we wouldn't be doing our jobs.

McCabe told Pelley that the question of whether there existed an "inappropriate relationship" between Mr.  Trump and the government of Russia prompted the decision to launch obstruction of justice and counterintelligence investigations into the president"

What are the reasons?  Based on McCabe's additional interviews it really appears that this was driven by personal feelings, so until we get some actual hard evidence, it will just be a political stunt, but it is nice to know that some folks still have unfettered faith in unelected bureaucrats.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Not offended at all.  In fact, I find it humorous that you got banned from your previous account here on VJ, tried to stir up discord on Reddit, and failed miserably.  Explains a lot about your posts here recently.

Still doesn't explain why, if you feel VJ is so eveel and anti-immigration, did you come back and participate?

And for the record, I don't recall anyone being anti-immigration in the almost 10 years I have been viewing the site.  Anti ILLEGAL immigration,  yes.

Dear lord. Some take this non sense way to seriously.  I wonder if anyone on Reddit cares.

Filed: Timeline

Well, considering it’s three-fourths of a year old, has 3 disgruntled VJ posters and is already archived... I’d say no,  the Redditeers care not one whit.

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Dear lord. Some take this non sense way to seriously.  I wonder if anyone on Reddit cares.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

****** locked due to TOS violation********

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 2/20/2019 at 12:19 PM, ALFKAD said:

Tagging on to add that we need not argue any longer with former members. :devil: 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).