Lana&Ivy

K-1 filers - JAN/FEB 2019 NOA2--> Montreal Consulate

683 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone who shipped from NVC to Montreal on March 5th received their P3 or had a case update yet?  

I'm starting to freak out.  Do people ever get lost in the shuffle?? 😕

4 hours ago, Lana&Ivy said:

Has anyone who shipped from NVC to Montreal on March 5th received their P3 or had a case update yet?  

It's only been 2 weeks. You are on a totally normal timeline still. Your cases status should update any day now signaling P3 was mailed off to you. In fact it took our case exactly 15 days from leaving NVC. Your status might even change today! 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MeghanK said:

It's only been 2 weeks. You are on a totally normal timeline still. Your cases status should update any day now signaling P3 was mailed off to you. In fact it took our case exactly 15 days from leaving NVC. Your status might even change today! 

Thanks Meghan.  I've been watching the statistics and my logical brain knows you're totally right.  My anxiety ridden crazy brain is convinced my petition somehow ended up in a Montreal dumpster.  Ughhh.

Edited by Lana&Ivy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Lana&Ivy said:

Thanks Meghan.  I've been watching the statistics and my logical brain knows you're totally right.  My anxious ridden crazy brain is convinced my petition somehow ended up in a Montreal dumpster.  Ughhh.

Mine was received on the 8th after being shipped on the 5th. and updated on the 14th :) hang in there. 

11 minutes ago, Lana&Ivy said:

Thanks Meghan.  I've been watching the statistics and my logical brain knows you're totally right.  My anxiety ridden crazy brain is convinced my petition somehow ended up in a Montreal dumpster.  Ughhh.

I know the feeling well lol. We all have to keep each other grounded. 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Had my medical done in Montreal yesterday and walked over to the Consulate (just to see exactly where it is so I'll know for interview). Felt so surreal!

Hope the next 6 weeks go by fast 😂

Timeline
1 hour ago, F + S said:

Had my medical done in Montreal yesterday and walked over to the Consulate (just to see exactly where it is so I'll know for interview). Felt so surreal!

Hope the next 6 weeks go by fast 😂

I know the feeling, my medical is on monday. All the stress and anxiety through all this seems to have disapated. The light is at the end of tunnel. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, PurelyRavage said:

False alarm. Just my NVC letter! Damn. 

I wonder if your March 14th date change was regarding that NVC letter being sent out and not P3 at all.  

Timeline
On 3/20/2019 at 4:40 AM, Lana&Ivy said:

I just came looking for you to see if you’d received yours yet! I still haven’t either. Hoping we are both all good. 

My case says last updated March 8

💞

Edited by OkFine2019!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, OkFine2019! said:

I just came looking for you to see if you’d received yours yet! I still haven’t either. Hoping we are both all good. 

💞

NOTHING.  I'm losing my mind!  I don't think any of us have gotten anything.  My date hasn't updated at all since they sent me an email to an inquiry I made on March 11.  I did see one person from our shipment update their timeline with a P4 saying they scheduled a May 29th interview, but that timeline has since been deleted, so who knows?  I think we're all in the same boat. Let's hope that boat doesn't sail away without us! :)

Timeline
Just now, Lana&Ivy said:

NOTHING.  I'm losing my mind!  I don't think any of us have gotten anything.  My date hasn't updated at all since they sent me an email to an inquiry I made on March 11.  I did see one person from our shipment update their timeline with a P4 saying they scheduled a May 29th interview, but that timeline has since been deleted, so who knows?  I think we're all in the same boat. Let's hope that boat doesn't sail away without us! :)

It won’t, it won’t!!! But everything is just so freaking tense! 

Im hoping it’s very soon for both of us. 

How long is standard right now again? 

Timeline
Just now, OkFine2019! said:

How long is standard right now again? 

Our dates should update at any time.  The shipment before us one person got their P3 on the 2 week Tuesday and was able to book their interview the Friday two weeks after consulate received (for us that would be tomorrow).  The rest booked appointments early the following week. I think we're in the any second our dates could update phase.  Expect P3 in the mail early/mid next week?  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.