On 11/29/2020 at 7:20 PM, Ani04 said:

Thank you. Good luck to u.

Hi, my PD is September 3, 2019. California Center and nothing yet. I-130

Anyone approved??? 

Edited by Almina

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, R gill said:

I hope you will be approved in this month .

Hi dear 

My PD August 30 2019

Approved on November 27.2020.

Received my approved letter on December 5th.

Good luck.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
18 hours ago, Shekina5 said:

Hello guys i’m scared. The person who helped us with i130 sent the g325 form instead of the i130a. Will uscis deny our case? Our case is actively reviewed by Uscis. Pd sept 2019 Texas 

it will most likely be rejected.

13 hours ago, R gill said:

I hope you will be approved in this month .

Thank you, you too.

I was thinking if some people were approved for end of august then September is next... I am hoping this is how it goes. It’s been 15 long months. And I am patient, but it’s hard not to have my husband here in the states with me. 

13 minutes ago, Almina said:

Thank you, you too.

I was thinking if some people were approved for end of august then September is next... I am hoping this is how it goes. It’s been 15 long months. And I am patient, but it’s hard not to have my husband here in the states with me. 

I read from many articles  that USCIS is working on first come first serve basis, if it is true then you should be approved by the end of this month . Lets hope for the best . Fingers crossed 🤞 

4 hours ago, R gill said:

I read from many articles  that USCIS is working on first come first serve basis, if it is true then you should be approved by the end of this month . Lets hope for the best . Fingers crossed 🤞 

I hope so, and hope for you as well. This wait will be worth it at the end. 🙏🏼🤗

On 11/29/2020 at 7:20 PM, Ani04 said:

Hi, I just called USCIS, I was just told my case is outside normal processing time. Reason being; their mistake, case wasn’t pushed through. Literally what I was told. He said now that the outside of normal processing time claim has been submitted we will be waiting 15-60 days for case to be approved, is this true ? My case is at Potomac, and I thought that my case has been in a California this whole time. Potomac processing time is a week to 7 months / California is 15-20 months . It’s been 15 months since I filed petition for my husband and just today I find this out. Has anyone else been in this situation... what’s next? 

I filed I-130 for my husband 
PD September 3, 2019 
Potomac Service Center
I am LPR

BTW: I was told that Potomac is now processing cases from May 2020, if this is of any help to anyone.

Hi, I just called USCIS, I was just told my case is outside normal processing time. Reason being; their mistake, case wasn’t pushed through. Literally what I was told. He said now that the outside of normal processing time claim has been submitted we will be waiting 15-60 days for case to be approved, is this true ? My case is at Potomac, and I thought that my case has been in a California this whole time. Potomac processing time is a week to 7 months / California is 15-20 months . It’s been 15 months since I filed petition for my husband and just today I find this out. Has anyone else been in this situation... what’s next? 

PD September 3, 2019 
Potomac Service Center
I am LPR

BTW: I was told that Potomac is now processing cases from May 2020, if this is of any help to anyone.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Almina said:

PD September 3, 2019 
Potomac Service Center
I am LPR

Oh yes... I am in the same situation.

USCIS is pathetic. 

I filed I-130 for my wife with PD September 25, 2019. I got my letter from California so I waited till last month. I found out that my case was in Texas service center -- that processes in a week to 7 months. My case has been there since February, without me knowing it. And it has been 14+ months since I filed.

I did out of normal processing time request on November 1. On Nov 10, they replied my address was changed. I called them, and talked to Tire 2 officer. He said, I sent request to wrong service center. He said, I sent the request to Nebraska while my case is in Texas. Plus, told me to wait till Dec 10 before I submit another request to right service center. How do I send request to right service center online? NO IDEA!!!! He said there is an dropdown menu to choose which service center to send request. There is no dropdown with that. 

Texas is giving decisions from April 2020 and have not heard anything for case of September 2019. I am just furious at them right now. Their incapability is forcing me to stay away from my spouse. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.