mafahad

F2A Spouse I-130 2019 filers

288 posts in this topic

• 6 months later...

Hi! My mom is filing her petition for my dad and sister who is under the age of 21 very soon. We wanted to make sure we have the accurate forms and requirements to submit. Do you guys mind sharing your list of requirements? Does she need to submit form I-130a and passport photo of her and my dad and sister?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Faithfully03 said:

Hi! My mom is filing her petition for my dad and sister who is under the age of 21 very soon. We wanted to make sure we have the accurate forms and requirements to submit. Do you guys mind sharing your list of requirements? Does she need to submit form I-130a and passport photo of her and my dad and sister?

The best information is found on the USCIS website. Do some thorough research there then come back to ask any further questions. Also , posting your question as a new thread on this forum “Bringing family members of permanent residents to the USA”  will get you more answers than adding to an existing and fairly inactive thread 

Edited by Lil bear

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/24/2019 at 3:53 PM, Mimi25 said:

Hi All. Can anyone plz give me some idea how you guys found out abt which center as your case. I am from texas and I doubt my case is gone to california. My PD is Aug 12 and so far I have received only receipt notice through email. No mails yet. 

125A4C95-D9CB-4DFC-8AA3-E7B8A253499F.jpeg

You can find that out form your receipt number. if you reciept number starts with WAC then you have California as your service center

EAC is Vermont

I am not sure about the rest two I think its LIN and SRC for Nebraska and Texas

4 minutes ago, Krishna&Abhi said:

You can find that out form your receipt number. if you reciept number starts with WAC then you have California as your service center

EAC is Vermont

I am not sure about the rest two I think its LIN and SRC for Nebraska and Texas

My receipt nos starts with IOE and thats the whole confusion now. My email recipt says California and a while ago I called uscis and they said my case is processed at texas service center. And i didnt receive any mail yet for online access

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mimi25 said:

My receipt nos starts with IOE and thats the whole confusion now. My email recipt says California and a while ago I called uscis and they said my case is processed at texas service center. And i didnt receive any mail yet for online access

What is your priority date? and are you Green card holder? IOE is e-filing?. I guess. are you filing i-130 for your spouse, that's F2A category....

– EAC – Vermont Service Center;
VSC – Vermont Service Center;
– WAC – California Service Center;
CSC – California Service Center;
– LIN – Nebraska Service Center;
NSC – Nebraska Service Center;
– SRC – Texas Service Center;
TSC – Texas Service Center;
– MSC – National Benefits Center;
NBC – National Benefits Center;
– IOE – ELIS (e-Filing); and
– YSC – Potomac Service Center.

31 minutes ago, Krishna&Abhi said:

What is your priority date? and are you Green card holder? IOE is e-filing?. I guess. are you filing i-130 for your spouse, that's F2A category....

– EAC – Vermont Service Center;
VSC – Vermont Service Center;
– WAC – California Service Center;
CSC – California Service Center;
– LIN – Nebraska Service Center;
NSC – Nebraska Service Center;
– SRC – Texas Service Center;
TSC – Texas Service Center;
– MSC – National Benefits Center;
NBC – National Benefits Center;
– IOE – ELIS (e-Filing); and
– YSC – Potomac Service Center.

My PD is 08/12/2019.My Husband is applying for me i130 he is Green card Holder. And we have lawyer who have filed for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.