John & Rose

Transcripts

91 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2019 at 10:20 AM, John & Rose said:

They banned me from that group.  LOL  Now I have more time for myself.  I was busy trying to help those people not pay the moderators the $300 for text based support!

They posted this tonight. I responded to them with the question "Shouldn't you already know this answer if you are the ones advising people on their issues? Especially if you are charging them".

Screenshot_20190209-234037_Facebook.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

They posted this tonight. I responded to them with the question "Shouldn't you already know this answer if you are the ones advising people on their issues? Especially if you are charging them".

Screenshot_20190209-234037_Facebook.jpg

I can’t believe that people pay this guy $300 for text only support. Amanda sent me some long screenshots of the moderator defending this guy while still saying 90% of all visas were “denied” because they didn’t have transcripts. The moderator and group didn’t know the difference between the 1040 and the W2. Some only brought the 1040 so they got a 221(g) for a transcript so they were “denied” because the 1040 is no longer accepted!  Same happened to the people who only brought a W2 with them. I’m guessing that is they had the W2 and 1040 there would be no problem. No one was “denied” for not having the transcript. The people who trusted this guy were just being ripped off. If he knew what he was doing he would have seen that since he was there for an IR interview he is required to have transcripts. Instead he rants and raves and even blames the President because he gets paid to help people and he doesn’t even know the requirements himself. They REALY hate Visa Journey too!  Lol

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I can’t believe that people pay this guy $300 for text only support. Amanda sent me some long screenshots of the moderator defend this guy while still saying 90% of all visas were “denied” because they didn’t have transcripts. The moderator and group didn’t know the difference between the 1040 and the W2. Some only brought the 1040 so they got a 221(g) for a transcript so they were “denied” because the 1040 is no longer accepted!  Same happened to the people who only brought a W2 with them. I’m guessing that is they had the W2 and 1040 there would be no problem. No one was “denied” for not having the transcript. The people who trusted this guy were just being ripped off. If he knew what he was doing he would have seen that since he was there for an IR interview he is required to have transcripts. Instead he rants and raves and some blames the President because he gets paid to help people and he doesn’t even know the requirements himself. The REALY hate Visa Journey too!  Lol

I also added what he sent me on FB after I posted my comment. He added on that "he does not charge for his services and never has charged people for it." Also he and his wife are the Mods for this site right?

20190209_235251.jpg

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Funny. That isn’t what I’ve heard from the people there. They said $300 for text only and a payment plan of $3000 for personal one on one help. Aren’t they affiliated with Kevin Camera?

Was he also trying to blame the President for his wife’s 221(g) 5 years ago?  Wait...let’s see a show of hands...who here got a 221(g) 5 years ago and runs an FB page for immigrations help who got another 221(g) after doing this for over 5 years?

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Thanks for the information. Probably best to not show that I was married yet and just claim myself and my daughter only.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

3 hours ago, coa24 said:

Thanks for the information. Probably best to not show that I was married yet and just claim myself and my daughter only.

You can get an extension so you don’t have to file until October. You can also file now and amend it later. My wife is an extra $7000 in my refund. That is worth waiting and doing it right. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Funny. That isn’t what I’ve heard from the people there. They said $300 for text only and a payment plan of $3000 for personal one on one help. Aren’t they affiliated with Kevin Camera?

Was he also trying to blame President TRUMP for his wife’s 221(g) 5 years ago?  Wait...let’s see a show of hands...who here got a 221(g) 5 years ago and runs an FB page for immigrations help who got another 221(g) after doing this for over 5 years?

fixxor'd    :lol:  

16 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

You can get an extension so you don’t have to file until October. You can also file now and amend it later. My wife is an extra $7000 in my refund. That is worth waiting and doing it right. 

There you are .. extension OR amend  .. that is the question.  ;)  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I hate the private chat help thing.  I tell everyone to post in the forums as it doesn't benefit the community as a whole to privately help anyone.  

As a note you will get a 221g if you do not bring an ENTIRE tax return.  It doesnt say bring a w2, or 1040, it says entire tax return. If someone doesnt understand what that means and doesnt ask, well you can't fix stupid.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, NikLR said:

I hate the private chat help thing.  I tell everyone to post in the forums as it doesn't benefit the community as a whole to privately help anyone.  

As a note you will get a 221g if you do not bring an ENTIRE tax return.  It doesnt say bring a w2, or 1040, it says entire tax return. If someone doesnt understand what that means and doesnt ask, well you can't fix stupid.  

Let me just make sure I understand.  I'm looking at my 2017 tax return I did with Turbo Tax.  Its 84 pages.  I assume that's the "ENTIRE" tax return?

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Just now, Jay Jones said:

Let me just make sure I understand.  I'm looking at my 2017 tax return I did with Turbo Tax.  Its 84 pages.  I assume that's the "ENTIRE" tax return?

Yep. Mine wasn’t that big because you don’t sent the pages that say “for your records”. You send all scheduled and forms. That includes the W2 or 1099. What we used was everything that would be sent to the IRS. This time is easy sopince I have to paper file for the CR-1 and ITIN. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

7 minutes ago, NikLR said:

I agree. Most should be stated in the group as that will help others with the same question. 

They always asked for the entire tax return which would include the W2 and schedules. I don’t know why people would only bring the W2 or only bring the first two pages of the 1040. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

11 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Was he also trying to blame the President for his wife’s 221(g) 5 years ago?  Wait...let’s see a show of hands...who here got a 221(g) 5 years ago and runs an FB page for immigrations help who got another 221(g) after doing this for over 5 years?

It looks like we are in the same boat now. He banned me from his page. 

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

It looks like we are in the same boat now. He banned me from his page. 

And I feel so bad for the people who trust him for guidance. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

43 minutes ago, NikLR said:

That's what @John & Rose and I said as well is that it is better to bring all of it than to get a 221g for not having it. Since someone running a page to help couples immigrate then they should know this already especially if it's his 2ND time doing it.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

1 hour ago, Jay Jones said:

Not quite.  You need the w2s, 1099s, 1095s etc.. anything you would have to send if you sent a paper return.  Just the turbo tax is the 1040 and schedules.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.