Timeline
5 hours ago, idled said:

OMG

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 12 2019 

CC : JAN 18

GOD IS GREAT 

IM SOO HAPPY !!! 

Congratulations!!!

Got an CR-1 IL yesterday for March 18 in Mumbai.

I am bit confused about what needs to be done next. 

I am all sorted on how to go about doing the medical. But I downloaded a PDF from Indian embassy site that tells me to schedule biometrics appointment. 

Even though the interview is already scheduled, do we need to schedule another appointment for biometrics and where would that be. 

23 hours ago, Rohit07 said:

Omg guys! I couldn't be happier for everyone who got the interview dates - especially the ones waiting from last Aug/Sept! Congratulations 🙌

• Noticed some of you asking for where to get the Medical exam/Biometrics done. I came across this link for the Mumbai consulate - hope it helps!
  • Are you using USTravelDocs to confirm your document delivery address for your Passport?
  • Just checking - has everyone here with a CC date up to 01/31 received their Interview Letter? We have a CC date of 1st Feb (CR-1, Mumbai) so just wondering what should I be tracking!

Congrats to everyone with interview dates again!!

Cheers,

R

Please help, what should be the mailing address for for Passport pick up, is it our residence address or Blue Dart 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations everyone once again 🎉🎉🎉

Where do I register my husband passport for visa pickup?  Can someone please share the link.  Also if there is any information “need to knows”, for Lagos embassy please don’t hasitate to share with us.  We are happy but nervous.  

I should be mailing all my original docus to him via DHL tomorrow.  So he can start getting ready.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, Cr7gb11 said:

Got an CR-1 IL yesterday for March 18 in Mumbai.

I am bit confused about what needs to be done next. 

I am all sorted on how to go about doing the medical. But I downloaded a PDF from Indian embassy site that tells me to schedule biometrics appointment. 

Even though the interview is already scheduled, do we need to schedule another appointment for biometrics and where would that be. 

Biometrics is not done at the Mumbai consulate at interview. It is done prior to it at a VAC. Go and set one up: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/index.html

3 hours ago, Fah1860 said:

Please help, what should be the mailing address for for Passport pick up, is it our residence address or Blue Dart 

You will have two options to select from.

1. Blue dart

2. Premium delivery which will be door to door delivery (Home delivery) 

premium delivery will cost you 500 Rupees if I’m not mistaken. 

38 minutes ago, NMP said:

You will have two options to select from.

1. Blue dart

2. Premium delivery which will be door to door delivery (Home delivery) 

premium delivery will cost you 500 Rupees if I’m not mistaken. 

Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.