10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It can happen probably. The online system isn't always the most reliable.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

The reason i ask this is bcoz we have been waiting for something from uscis for over a year...14 going on 15 mths. Last month we received a letter stating that they had transferred our case to texas for adjucation. And that we should hear something within 30 days. I see that the status online says same thing theres no change. I have the post office app. So i can see that there is letter from uscis coming to my mailbox. My head is spinning and my nerves are on edge. We have been waiting for so long.

Just now, Blue Love U & I said:

The reason i ask this is bcoz we have been waiting for something from uscis for over a year...14 going on 15 mths. Last month we received a letter stating that they had transferred our case to texas for adjucation. And that we should hear something within 30 days. I see that the status online says same thing theres no change. I have the post office app. So i can see that there is letter from uscis coming to my mailbox. My head is spinning and my nerves are on edge. We have been waiting for so long.

Just wanted to know if this could be possibility

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Blue Love U & I said:

Have uscis send you a noa2 approval without updating the status website?

Try connecting a tier 2 rep to provide additional info 

1 hour ago, Blue Love U & I said:

Yes. It just happened to me.  My NOA2 was over a month ago and my online case info said 'received your petition I-130' for almost a month.  It just changed only a few days ago. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Blue Love U & I said:

Just wanted to know if this could be possibility

Yes, I got my  NOA2 approval without any websites being updated, and so did many others. Good luck. Actually people can usually tell from in the envelope based on the picture Post Office sends ou.

Edited by Shiran

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Blue Love U & I said:

Yes.  Our NOA2 was dated January 15, we received a hard copy in the mail.  On the official site the status is still “received.”

Omg, i came home to look in my mailbox and there it was..the long awaited noa2 approval. I would like to thank everyone for your support, and the strength you shared with us from day one. We waited from nov 2, 2017 until today jan 28, 2019. It seem as if it took forever, but we kept the faith that it would come one day. For those that are still waiting, have patience, its on its way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.