abum

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801

In early 2015, a man who runs a small technology company showed up at Trump Tower to collect $50,000 for having helped Michael Cohen, then Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, try to rig online polls in his boss’s favor before the presidential campaign.

In his Trump Organization office, Mr. Cohen surprised the man, John Gauger, by giving him a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.

Mr. Cohen disputed that he handed over a bag of cash. “All monies paid to Mr. Gauger were by check,” he said, offering no further comment on his ties to the consultant.

Mr. Gauger owns RedFinch Solutions LLC and is chief information officer at Liberty University in Virginia, where Jerry Falwell Jr., an evangelical leader and fervent Trump supporter, is president.

As for the @WSJ article on poll rigging, what I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of @realDonaldTrump @POTUS. I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it.

2:05 PM - 17 Jan 2019 from Manhattan, NY

More

The same people who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before.

1:11 PM - 17 Jan 2017

Edited by abum

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Dude, it's like a Coen brothers movie, MMA glove...hah

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

3 minutes ago, refugee said:

Dude, it's like a Coen brothers movie, MMA glove...hah

haha... you have to wonder what went into his mind "Hurm, what should i bribe him with? Aha!!! MMA Gloves!!"

12 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

This is gold.

I wish i had been following the latest political climate. 

the current "proudly done" shutdown by the President made me pay an extremely close attention to the political issues.

a sad state we are in especially those 800,000 directly affected by the shutdown (no money to pay for a lot of stuff). 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

So is this a crime?

Additionally, did Cohen admit to skimming/stealing from Trump?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

So is this a crime?

Additionally, did Cohen admit to skimming/stealing from Trump?

1. should/must we always be talking about anything criminal here?

2. do you have any info on that?

Have a read of what Trump tweeted back in 2017 (i pasted above for reader's convenience).

This Cohen incident happened back in 2015. 

Timeline
Just now, abum said:

1. should/must we always be talking about anything criminal here?

2. do you have any info on that?

Have a read of what Trump tweeted back in 2017 (i pasted above for reader's convenience).

This Cohen incident happened back in 2015. 

I believe it was in the story you posted.  Did you read it?

Many polls are rigged, heck Hillary rigged an entire primary election, so why not spend a little money for a little positivity?  But you are right, it was back in 2015, so kind of much adieu.

2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I believe it was in the story you posted.  Did you read it?

Many polls are rigged, heck Hillary rigged an entire primary election, so why not spend a little money for a little positivity?  But you are right, it was back in 2015, so kind of much adieu.

"Additionally, did Cohen admit to skimming/stealing from Trump?. I believe it was in the story you posted.  Did you read it?" <--- which part , can you quote the paragraph here? 

So if Hillary had done it (or many others had done it - but no substantive proofs were brought upon), BAD .

But when it was also done by Trump (even when Trump complained about it - as if he did not participate in it), = OK. "so why not spend a little money for a little positivity" (i guess everyone can discount any polls that came from Trump camp then..)

I understood your position now. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, abum said:

"Additionally, did Cohen admit to skimming/stealing from Trump?. I believe it was in the story you posted.  Did you read it?" <--- which part , can you quote the paragraph here? 

So if Hillary had done it (or many others had done it - but no substantive proofs were brought upon), BAD .

But when it was also done by Trump (even when Trump complained about it - as if he did not participate in it), = OK. "so why not spend a little money for a little positivity" (i guess everyone can discount any polls that came from Trump camp then..)

No proof of Hillary shafting Bernie in 2016?  I believe her BFF Donna B. spilled the beans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/02/ex-dnc-chair-goes-at-the-clintons-alleging-hillarys-campaign-hijacked-dnc-during-primary-with-bernie-sanders/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bfd00e5f270f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/02/ex-dnc-chair-goes-at-the-clintons-alleging-hillarys-campaign-hijacked-dnc-during-primary-with-bernie-sanders/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bfd00e5f270f

Did Trump rig the GOP primary?  Do you have proof?  I remember quite a few front runners, and I am not sure he was even at the top of the polls Cohen supposedly paid for or partially paid for.

As to the Cohen question keep reading.

This was the sub-headline to the story you posted

"Behind the scenes, Michael Cohen hired RedFinch Solutions, then allegedly stiffed it—and his boss"

Additionally:

"Mr. Gauger said he never got the rest of what he claimed he was owed. But Mr. Cohen in early 2017 still asked for—and received—a $50,000 reimbursement from Mr. Trump and his company for the work by RedFinch, according to a government document and a person familiar with the matter. The reimbursement—made on the sole basis of a handwritten note from Mr. Cohen and paid largely out of Mr. Trump’s personal account—demonstrates the level of trust the lawyer once had within the Trump Organization, whose officials arranged the repayment."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801

32 minutes ago, abum said:

Though i found it funny that the topic can be shifted to Hillary (even when the news is about Cohen, Trump fixer, paid to have polls rigged and then Trump complained about polls being rigged). - though for the Hillary bit, you can find on WashingtonPost (the website you quoted there twice), there had been an article released 2 days later discussing that topic with a conclusion you might not like).

Here is the Trump comment again , maybe you missed it. 

The same people who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before.

And your comment

"Many polls are rigged, heck Hillary rigged an entire primary election, so why not spend a little money for a little positivity?" 

So far,  you did not bring any proofs of MANY POLLS ARE RIGGED. Even if that is somehow true, so, from your own comment.

"so why not spend a little money for a little positivity"

Then all of these "rigging" bit should be non issue for someone like you. 

"Did Trump rig the GOP primary?  Do you have proof?  " <-- is this the topic now? Did i accuse Trump of anything? Maybe read again the topic of the discussion - the WSJ article i shared here.

And did Trump reimbursed Cohen on the things Cohen had one? From the excerpt you conveniently quoted

"But Mr. Cohen in early 2017 still asked for—and received—a $50,000 reimbursement from Mr. Trump and his company. The reimbursement—made on the sole basis of a handwritten note from Mr. Cohen and paid largely out of Mr. Trump’s personal account—demonstrates the level of trust the lawyer once had within the Trump Organization, whose officials arranged the repayment"

Edited by abum

Trump hire an IT consultant to try and influence public opinion. A massive nothing burger 

Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Trump hire an IT consultant to try and influence public opinion. A massive nothing burger 

Man i have to quote Trump again unfortunately. 

Just now, abum said:

Man i have to quote Trump again unfortunately. 

so he is pointing out people hire people to influence polls. He did the same . Again a nothing burger just like OMG Trump served a big mac and OMG Trump got to scoops of Ice cream, and OMG Trump removed the statue of MLK and OMG Trump parked a Truck to block the presses view.  So much TDS so little time 

Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

so he is pointing out people hire people to influence polls. He did the same . Again a nothing burger just like OMG Trump served a big mac and OMG Trump got to scoops of Ice cream, and OMG Trump removed the statue of MLK and OMG Trump parked a Truck to block the presses view.  So much TDS so little time 

Okey dokey.