Jump to content
Russel1995

Copy of I129F before mailing in

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I've already mailed in my I129F packet,  here are some issues I think could occur...

 

When I put it together I made copies (3 copies, 1 for her, one for me and one incase I lose one) of everything EXCEPT text messages or call logs.  The I129F form, birth certificates, letters of intent, photos, passport stamps, and airline tickets, all were copied... I figured id copy text messages and call logs later.  Call logs will be easy to copy as they were SS's on my phone, one from each month since we met.. the text messages though... I don't know what I sent.. Will that be a issue?   Or should I just tell my fiancé to read every text since day one and memorize our conversations? lol...

 

Second is she changed her address... but not a lot.. house number changed to the lower floor of the house she lives in.  house number previously was 143-4 (2nd floor) this is used on her ID and in the petition.  The new address is 143-2 (1st floor right below the old)... the mail is a single box for all 4 of the apartments on the same building so obtaining mail wont ever be an issue.  Will it be a issue later on? or do I need to change the address to the new address and she also change her ID?

 

And secondly, for affidavit of support, does the supporting documents have to be dates after the NOA2?  Or could I go to my bank now and get the total of all deposits in 2018, and a letter from my employer of income and employment status right now?

 

I'm getting bored waiting... -.-


02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

04/10/2018: Decided to try a long distance relationship.

05/06/2018: Flew to Mexico to meet!! (5 days)

07/16/2018: Flew down for her birthday on the 18th! (10 days)

07/18/2018: Proposed. (Happy birthday amor!)

09/23/2018: Flew down for a 5 day visit. (5 days)

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

11/19/2018: Flew down for 20 day visit and met her parents (20 days)

02/11/2019: 5 day visit to spend the 14th together! (5 days)

 

Total time spent together before interview: 45 days (still counting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Russel1995 said:

I've already mailed in my I129F packet,  here are some issues I think could occur...

 

When I put it together I made copies (3 copies, 1 for her, one for me and one incase I lose one) of everything EXCEPT text messages or call logs.  The I129F form, birth certificates, letters of intent, photos, passport stamps, and airline tickets, all were copied... I figured id copy text messages and call logs later.  Call logs will be easy to copy as they were SS's on my phone, one from each month since we met.. the text messages though... I don't know what I sent.. Will that be a issue?   Or should I just tell my fiancé to read every text since day one and memorize our conversations? lol...

 

Second is she changed her address... but not a lot.. house number changed to the lower floor of the house she lives in.  house number previously was 143-4 (2nd floor) this is used on her ID and in the petition.  The new address is 143-2 (1st floor right below the old)... the mail is a single box for all 4 of the apartments on the same building so obtaining mail wont ever be an issue.  Will it be a issue later on? or do I need to change the address to the new address and she also change her ID?

 

And secondly, for affidavit of support, does the supporting documents have to be dates after the NOA2?  Or could I go to my bank now and get the total of all deposits in 2018, and a letter from my employer of income and employment status right now?

 

I'm getting bored waiting... -.-

you probably want to wait closer to the NOA2 for affidavit of support documents.  The CO probably want see more recent documents rather than 6-8 months old ones.  If you're bored, you could probably get a head start research on the AOS process if you haven't already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, myjourney2018 said:

you probably want to wait closer to the NOA2 for affidavit of support documents.  The CO probably want see more recent documents rather than 6-8 months old ones.  If you're bored, you could probably get a head start research on the AOS process if you haven't already. 

already have, and I'm expecting NOA2 within  2-3 months.  And figured bank statement for last year would be the same regardless of now or in 2 months.


02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

04/10/2018: Decided to try a long distance relationship.

05/06/2018: Flew to Mexico to meet!! (5 days)

07/16/2018: Flew down for her birthday on the 18th! (10 days)

07/18/2018: Proposed. (Happy birthday amor!)

09/23/2018: Flew down for a 5 day visit. (5 days)

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

11/19/2018: Flew down for 20 day visit and met her parents (20 days)

02/11/2019: 5 day visit to spend the 14th together! (5 days)

 

Total time spent together before interview: 45 days (still counting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Russel1995 said:

already have, and I'm expecting NOA2 within  2-3 months.  And figured bank statement for last year would be the same regardless of now or in 2 months.

Why are you doing deposits?  Are you short on income? 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Why are you doing deposits?  Are you short on income? 

because the total deposits inti my bsnk account are supporting evidence of income to supoort my fiance.

 

VJ guides even state:  

"(A) Statement from an officer of the bank/financial institution with your deposits, identifying the following: 1. date account opened; 2. total amount deposited for the past year; 3. present balance"

 

my incone was $57k/2018

 

its more than enough.


02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

04/10/2018: Decided to try a long distance relationship.

05/06/2018: Flew to Mexico to meet!! (5 days)

07/16/2018: Flew down for her birthday on the 18th! (10 days)

07/18/2018: Proposed. (Happy birthday amor!)

09/23/2018: Flew down for a 5 day visit. (5 days)

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

11/19/2018: Flew down for 20 day visit and met her parents (20 days)

02/11/2019: 5 day visit to spend the 14th together! (5 days)

 

Total time spent together before interview: 45 days (still counting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

because the total deposits inti my bsnk account are supporting evidence of income to supoort my fiance.

 

VJ guides even state:  

"(A) Statement from an officer of the bank/financial institution with your deposits, identifying the following: 1. date account opened; 2. total amount deposited for the past year; 3. present balance"

 

my incone was $57k/2018

 

its more than enough.

It's not required if your income is over the threshold, but do as you wish


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, payxibka said:

It's not required if your income is over the threshold, but do as you wish

O.O  thats better.

 

Thanks fir the info


02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

04/10/2018: Decided to try a long distance relationship.

05/06/2018: Flew to Mexico to meet!! (5 days)

07/16/2018: Flew down for her birthday on the 18th! (10 days)

07/18/2018: Proposed. (Happy birthday amor!)

09/23/2018: Flew down for a 5 day visit. (5 days)

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

11/19/2018: Flew down for 20 day visit and met her parents (20 days)

02/11/2019: 5 day visit to spend the 14th together! (5 days)

 

Total time spent together before interview: 45 days (still counting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

I've already mailed in my I129F packet,  here are some issues I think could occur...

 

When I put it together I made copies (3 copies, 1 for her, one for me and one incase I lose one) of everything EXCEPT text messages or call logs.  The I129F form, birth certificates, letters of intent, photos, passport stamps, and airline tickets, all were copied... I figured id copy text messages and call logs later.  Call logs will be easy to copy as they were SS's on my phone, one from each month since we met.. the text messages though... I don't know what I sent.. Will that be a issue?   Or should I just tell my fiancé to read every text since day one and memorize our conversations? lol...

Why do you think this is necessary? It's good that you made copies of your I-129F, just so you know what you filled out, but she doesn't have to memorize tex messages. The consular is not interested in that, it would be kinda inhumane lol. Don't worry about it, you did enough.

11 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

 

Second is she changed her address... but not a lot.. house number changed to the lower floor of the house she lives in.  house number previously was 143-4 (2nd floor) this is used on her ID and in the petition.  The new address is 143-2 (1st floor right below the old)... the mail is a single box for all 4 of the apartments on the same building so obtaining mail wont ever be an issue.  Will it be a issue later on? or do I need to change the address to the new address and she also change her ID?

I think even the beneficiary can change their address online. They'll get a letter confirming her change of address 1-45 days after. USCIS doesn't care if she changes her ID, she should check that with her municipality.

11 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

 

And secondly, for affidavit of support, does the supporting documents have to be dates after the NOA2?  Or could I go to my bank now and get the total of all deposits in 2018, and a letter from my employer of income and employment status right now?

 

I'm getting bored waiting... -.-

I would wait until you're closer to the interview. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks after NOA2 before NVC sends everything to the consulate and then it takes another month or 2 before you can actually get your interview. Just request all the documents once you have an interview date (if it doesn't take too long to obtain) If your salary changes the information in the letter won't be accurate anymore. They didn't ask for any proof besides the I-134 at my interview, but that could be different for Mexico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

already have, and I'm expecting NOA2 within  2-3 months.  And figured bank statement for last year would be the same regardless of now or in 2 months.

If interviewing in Mexico, have you checked appointments availability? For what I've read it says that waiting time for appointments can be 2 months or more. Get recent dated documents for the interview.

 

I just leave this for you here, it also shows interviews for K1

 

 

Edited by Valmabe

®️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, C90 said:

I would wait until you're closer to the interview. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks after NOA2 before NVC sends everything to the consulate and then it takes another month or 2 before you can actually get your interview. Just request all the documents once you have an interview date (if it doesn't take too long to obtain) If your salary changes the information in the letter won't be accurate anymore. They didn't ask for any proof besides the I-134 at my interview, but that could be different for Mexico.

Just to complement your statement, I just read that someone got the CLOSEST available date for JUNE.


®️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valmabe said:

Just to complement your statement, I just read that someone got the CLOSEST available date for JUNE.

Then definitely wait with obtaining al the documents and get them once you're close to the interview date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, C90 said:

Then definitely wait with obtaining al the documents and get them once you're close to the interview date

yes if its that long.


02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

04/10/2018: Decided to try a long distance relationship.

05/06/2018: Flew to Mexico to meet!! (5 days)

07/16/2018: Flew down for her birthday on the 18th! (10 days)

07/18/2018: Proposed. (Happy birthday amor!)

09/23/2018: Flew down for a 5 day visit. (5 days)

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

11/19/2018: Flew down for 20 day visit and met her parents (20 days)

02/11/2019: 5 day visit to spend the 14th together! (5 days)

 

Total time spent together before interview: 45 days (still counting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Valmabe said:

Just to complement your statement, I just read that someone got the CLOSEST available date for JUNE.

Ive read in travel.gov site and it states CDJ appointmnet wait times is about 35 days.


02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

04/10/2018: Decided to try a long distance relationship.

05/06/2018: Flew to Mexico to meet!! (5 days)

07/16/2018: Flew down for her birthday on the 18th! (10 days)

07/18/2018: Proposed. (Happy birthday amor!)

09/23/2018: Flew down for a 5 day visit. (5 days)

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

11/19/2018: Flew down for 20 day visit and met her parents (20 days)

02/11/2019: 5 day visit to spend the 14th together! (5 days)

 

Total time spent together before interview: 45 days (still counting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×