abum

Elderly, conservatives shared more Facebook fakery in 2016

71 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

My wife is also like a vampire when it comes to the sun. In fact she used to buy all those whitening creams in the Philippines. I think she looks good with a tan but she disagrees. I keep telling her if her skin gets any whiter I might lose her in all the snow we get here.

Its odd we all agree we like the brown skin, but they work so hard to be white. We are going home in a few weeks and my wife is avoiding the sun 

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, jg121783 said:

My wife is also like a vampire when it comes to the sun. In fact she used to buy all those whitening creams in the Philippines. I think she looks good with a tan but she disagrees. I keep telling her if her skin gets any whiter I might lose her in all the snow we get here.

I'm not convinced all those whitening lotions work.  But I know an entire country of women who support what must be a lucrative industry!!

Not saying it will work for you guys, but I had to withhold food for a few days to get my wife to go brown.  Desperate times call for desperate measures!

The added bonus was she shed a few of those extra pounds.

Edited by ALFKAD

5 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

I'm not convinced all those whitening lotions work.  But I know an entire country of women who support what must be a lucrative industry!!

India does it as well. Almost as bad as the Philippines from what I saw. 

The other thing my wife complains about is her nose being flat. Before our son was born she kept telling me she hoped our son got my nose. Her family wanted him to have my nose too lol. I just want her to be happy with who she is because that is what I find to be the most beautiful anyways.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

32 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Not saying it will work for you guys, but I had to withhold food for a few days to get my wife to go brown.  Desperate times call for desperate measures!

my wife is a bottomless pit when it comes to eating, I weigh 250 eat half what she does and she weighs 121 lbs. If I withheld food, I would sleep with one eye open, she can be whatever color she likes before I risk life and limb

7 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

The other thing my wife complains about is her nose being flat. Before our son was born she kept telling me she hoped our son got my nose. Her family wanted him to have my nose too lol. I just want her to be happy with who she is because that is what I find to be the most beautiful anyways.

Ahhh yes, the ole “Chicago bull nose” syndrome.  Yes, also a big issue in the PI.

Just now, ALFKAD said:

Ahhh yes, the ole “Chicago bull nose” syndrome.  Yes, also a big issue in the PI.

Unfortunately for my wife I think our son got her nose though he is only a year old so that could change.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Unfortunately for my wife I think our son got her nose though he is only a year old so that could change.

Just put a plastic clip on it whenever you’re at home.  :rofl: 

I predict if she thinks it is working, it WILL become a new trend in the PI for 2019.  It will spread faster than a white lady story...

41 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

When my 5 year old was born(my wife's first child) and my wife saw that she had her nose then she kept trying to squeeze it to not be flat. It ended up not working at all and my daughter's nose still looks like hers. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Is that 2 time talk I bet not

28 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

When my 5 year old was born(my wife's first child) and my wife saw that she had her nose then she kept trying to squeeze it to not be flat. It ended up not working at all and my daughter's nose still looks like hers. 

American nose (whatever that is) is highly desirable. I have heard this several times