SDH

January 2019 - AOS Filers (merged)

1,639 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
15 hours ago, Bluewaters said:

As a matter of fact and per people post I have been reading from other groups, I conclude that NBC is somehow not being fair. How can a February filer's application be reviewed for him or her LFO to schedule his/her interview. 

And I am just stuck at RFE response received without knowing what is going on. 

Hope the IO in charge of my case work on my case today. That is what I want to hear a good news today. 

RFE received means, that your petition now is now back in line with everyone else's before they review it. Relax.

It's weird how they work on the cases but... Nothing we can do about it. Some Septemberers still have no news about EAD/AP and USCIS got to January somehow.. I'm trying to find a trend to explain it, but it's just random. Dates of Approved NOA1's and biometrics varys so much even within the month.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, Shiran said:

Since your timeline https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=320407 is not filled, people are not sure about how long it took for you, and what was your immigrant status, e.g. K-1? CR1? IR1? Some other visa etc. At least that is how I interpret those questions. 

Interpreted correctly!  :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, PaulMac said:

RFE received means, that your petition now is now back in line with everyone else's before they review it. Relax.

It's weird how they work on the cases but... Nothing we can do about it. Some Septemberers still have no news about EAD/AP and USCIS got to January somehow.. I'm trying to find a trend to explain it, but it's just random. Dates of Approved NOA1's and biometrics varys so much even within the month.

You are right. They are approving cases randomly. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bluewaters said:

You are right. They are approving cases randomly. 

somewhat random.. Not entirely.

Random would be more of ranging from 1 day NOA1's to 200+. Now it's about 60-80 to 120. So there are some rules and trends. Now how they process withing that 60-120 days is random. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline
18 hours ago, manekh said:

Congrats! Was it your first notification or you had other one before? What’s was your status before this one?

I have had continuous updates for this case. Here are the updates

• 01/14/2019 - We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
  • 04/03/2019 - We ordered your new card
  • 04/08/2019 - We mailed your new card for your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SLovesR said:

I have had continuous updates for this case. Here are the updates

• 01/14/2019 - We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
  • 04/03/2019 - We ordered your new card
  • 04/08/2019 - We mailed your new card for your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

Ok.  Sounds reasonable.

What was your immigration status BEFORE you applied?  K1?  Cr?  Something else?

Only asking as a means of comparising.

Again, congrats on the progress!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Northerndynasty said:

Ok.  Sounds reasonable.

What was your immigration status BEFORE you applied?  K1?  Cr?  Something else?

Only asking as a means of comparising.

Again, congrats on the progress!

I was on K1 visa

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SLovesR said:

I was on K1 visa

Ah!  K1...

Is it me, or are K1 visa applicants being processed faster than other statuses?  Is there any validity to this?  (Question open to everyone here...)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Northerndynasty said:

Ah!  K1...

Is it me, or are K1 visa applicants being processed faster than other statuses?  Is there any validity to this?  (Question open to everyone here...)

My case Tracker helps me to see the progress of other case near-by  my case and it seems only just a few I mean about 4 case ls has been approved for ead and ready to be schedule for interview. Some of the case has been rejected and others are stuck at fingerprint review completed. 

All I want to see is a progress in my case status like ead/ap approval and ready to be schedule for interview. 

And my visajourney immigration timeline presume date for adjudication keeps decreasing. I visajourney is right... 👌

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bluewaters said:

My case Tracker helps me to see the progress of other case near-by  my case and it seems only just a few I mean about 4 case ls has been approved for ead and ready to be schedule for interview. Some of the case has been rejected and others are stuck at fingerprint review completed. 

All I want to see is a progress in my case status like ead/ap approval and ready to be schedule for interview. 

And my visajourney immigration timeline presume date for adjudication keeps decreasing. I visajourney is right... 👌

What is this case tracker you are talking about? Sounds interesting. Also when you say rejected cases, do you mean cases that have receives RFE’s, or cases that are just denied altogether? Sorry trying to get my terminology right here lol. Uscis received our stuff on jan 18, and we’ve been at ”fingerprint review complete” ever since. Running out of things to do!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Pertster said:

What is this case tracker you are talking about? Sounds interesting. Also when you say rejected cases, do you mean cases that have receives RFE’s, or cases that are just denied altogether? Sorry trying to get my terminology right here lol. Uscis received our stuff on jan 18, and we’ve been at ”fingerprint review complete” ever since. Running out of things to do!

Some cases rejected due to mistakes and case tracker is USCIS APP. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, manekh said:

How the case tracker looks like? And which name we type to download?

There is a multitude of apps for both Android and Apple that makes it easier to query "old" USCIS site for case status. 

This is one such example https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saldous.usciscasetracker

This one allows scanning of range of cases (500 I believe) so you can status of cases "nearby" 

Keep in mind this is not an official App and that it gets its data from "old" USCIS website so it will be as reliable as that site. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, manekh said:

How the case tracker looks like? And which name we type to download?

The name of that case tracker is USCIS APP. 

What is happening at NBC? Can someone kindly tell me what's going on there. most of us the January filers have not received any progress of our case. Neither fingerprint review completed nor ready to be schedule for interview and we are waiting. But some just March filers are getting ready to be schedule for interview. 

I thought it was "First Come First Serve" procedure unless a case is expedited. 

I am so angry. I say "what is going is totally unfair" 

😔😔😔

Timeline

Got another update 😊 EAD will arrive in 2 days based on USPS tracking number. They sent it via USPS priority mail

my_logo.png

Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

On April 9, 2019, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number MSC1990xxxxxx. We mailed your card to the address you gave us. The tracking number assigned is 92055901xxxxxxxxxxxxx. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you did not receive the card, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.