SDH

January 2019 - AOS Filers (merged)

1,639 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi guys! I do not write often here, but I read you all.

Congrats on those who did great in the interview!

I, as a San Francisco filler, just received today the announcement (via email) that my case is ready for scheduling the interview.

However, on the USCIS webpage it says that San Francisco field office has a waiting time between 18 and 22 months.

Is anyone like me too?

Have a good night!

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

Hi guys! I do not write often here, but I read you all.

Congrats on those who did great in the interview!

I, as a San Francisco filler, just received today the announcement (via email) that my case is ready for scheduling the interview.

However, on the USCIS webpage it says that San Francisco field office has a waiting time between 18 and 22 months.

Is anyone like me too?

Have a good night!

Hi!
Glad to have you here.
Similarly like you, yes.. Newark, NJ is pretty busy and backed up. 12.5-20 months for AoS..

It's hard to say when they gonna process your case though.. My naturalization took 9months in total, while processing times were saying 14months. So it's unpredictable. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, SLovesR said:
Hi, I just got status update email and when I checked, this was the status. I applied in January 2019 also. I came as fiancee of USC and married him and applied for greencard. Does this status mean our interview will be scheduled soon or will be it another 6 months to a year? My location is Seattle. Thanks!

my_logo.png

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

As of March 26, 2019, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number , for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I applied same day 01/14/2019

noa1 01/16/2019

fingerprint done on 02/14/2019

but still case status say fingerprint fee was received 

mans when I checke my EAD STATUS showing error messages 

Edited by mital

Timeline
18 minutes ago, mital said:

I just get status updates 

09071759-459A-4458-AEF1-0D5B7C676BBF.jpeg

I got my update on Monday night.  Hopefully yours will not be too long to Interview is Scheduled.  Mine will be quite a while so just going to enjoy the wait. Just want to get the EAD/AP card as soon as possible.   

Timeline
2 minutes ago, kohldjs said:

I got my update on Monday night.  Hopefully yours will not be too long to Interview is Scheduled.  Mine will be quite a while so just going to enjoy the wait. Just want to get the EAD/AP card as soon as possible.   

Thank you for your reply 🙏🏻

I just get status update that ready to schedule for an interview 😊😊 

but really need EAD BUT I CANT TRACKED COZ IT SHOWING EARR 

Timeline

Same here. “Interview ready to be scheduled” just now. Not raising the hopes up cause it’ll take a while lol

Timeline
4 hours ago, kohldjs said:

have you receive  interview date ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, PaulMac said:

Same here. “Interview ready to be scheduled” just now. Not raising the hopes up cause it’ll take a while lol

Nice - congrats on the progress. 

Perhaps the January folks are finally getting their call-ups.  Can I be next...please???  Pick me!  Pick me!!  LOL...

Go get'em!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Got an update yesterday that our case was ready to be scheduled for an interview...then a few hours later, it changed to INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED via the Case Tracker app! WOO HOO!! My husband got the notification, but my app didn't update until I hit refresh (just fyi).  Just waiting for our interview date to arrive in the mail.  Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ale_Julie said:

Got an update yesterday that our case was ready to be scheduled for an interview...then a few hours later, it changed to INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED via the Case Tracker app! WOO HOO!! My husband got the notification, but my app didn't update until I hit refresh (just fyi).  Just waiting for our interview date to arrive in the mail.  Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congrats.  What was your timeline?

Ours arrived at the CLB on 1/28, but the case wasn't created until 2/12 - for some very unexplained reason.

Hoping ours is a couple more weeks to go.  Bio's are all done...just awaiting this next step.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 3/27/2019 at 4:15 AM, PaulMac said:

Hi!
Glad to have you here.
Similarly like you, yes.. Newark, NJ is pretty busy and backed up. 12.5-20 months for AoS..

It's hard to say when they gonna process your case though.. My naturalization took 9months in total, while processing times were saying 14months. So it's unpredictable. 

Yes... We need to be patient. I am focusing on doing stuff and honestly I kinda forgot about all this. I prefer to be doing another things that constantly thinking about the EAD or the GC, although I am starting to be bored :(

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Timeline
2 hours ago, mital said:

have you receive  interview date ?

Mine interview will probably not happen for a while.  Our field office is so backed up that I saw some people who filed in December 2017 are now getting interviews.  Just want to get the EAD/AP card then we have no problem waiting our turn

Timeline

Browsed timelines a bit. Appears that NBC is processing some NOAs from 12-** and Bio's up to 01-10. That's good news for us, seems like they are catching up and Jan AOS filers should start creeping in in about 3weeks. Skip the Christmas period and NYE since i believe then it will be the least amount of processing to do, and we're next :) 

Hang tight in there, we're close to "finally having a life" lol

On a good note, my in-laws are coming monday for a couple weeks, so that'll take our heads off being pissed off by processing times lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.