Jump to content
Nature Boy 2.0

Liberal billionaire apologizes for funding 'false flag' effort to link Kremlin to Republican in Alabama Senate race

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

Cliffnotes: 

 

I think you must join to read the article

He tried to frame the Pubs with a ruskie false flag op

 

Its fox ? Need a subscription ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

He tried to frame the Pubs with a ruskie false flag op

 

Its fox ? Need a subscription ?

It wouldn't scroll up, maybe my location. I am at Miami airport using there free net.

 

I see his a silicon valley democrat heavy donor.  They are sure trying to blame everything on the poor Russians, Remind me of the Russian scare we all grew up with, blame it on the Russians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

It wouldn't scroll up, maybe my location. I am at Miami airport using there free net.

 

I see his a silicon valley democrat heavy donor.  They are sure trying to blame everything on the poor Russians, Remind me of the Russian scare we all grew up with, blame it on the Russians.

Yeah it must be just your connection because it works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be the first liberal billionaire to fund false flag efforts against republicans. At least this time it wasn't a foreigner Nazi collaborator. Not holding my breath for an apology from him. 

Edited by jg121783

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow

 

 

Group touted by Democrats for 'bombshell' Russia report was behind Alabama Senate race tricks

 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cyber-group-touted-by-dems-for-bombshell-russia-report-was-behind-disinformation-efforts-in-alabama-senate-race

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Wow

 

 

Group touted by Democrats for 'bombshell' Russia report was behind Alabama Senate race tricks

 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cyber-group-touted-by-dems-for-bombshell-russia-report-was-behind-disinformation-efforts-in-alabama-senate-race

Wonder why it doesn’t negate the race results?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×