refugee

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen jailed for three years

120 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

It would be a good start to at least state the alleged crime or offense Trump is supposedly guilty of. We can worry about evidence if we can actually get past that point. By the way Russian collusion is not a crime nor is it an impeachable offense assuming Trump was actually guilty of it which evidence has yet to be presented that he is.

we pre-covered most of that for you

fake news, deep state, everyone does it, where is your proof?, it's a civil matter, activist judge, witch hunt, axe to grind, what about Hillary?,what about Bill?,never met him, this totally clears him, peanut stuff, it's not what you think it is actually a very good thing, everyone is saying, Very smart people think this is a good thing you should too, Maxine Waters is not very smart, even it's a crime it's not a high crime, It's like jaywalking, the Truth is not the Truth, Alternative facts, no collusion, collusion illusionThere's no allegation of wrongdoing by the president in the government's charges, a sitting president cannot be indicted , whataboutwhataboutwhatabout, time to wrap it up...I am sure I am missing some sort of  canard.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Now don't forget we've also got a Russian spy who pled guilty to conspiracy and infiltrating the NRA. Everything I mean everything links back to Mango. I think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg here. I can not only see Mango being removed as President in disgrace but he'll watch his empire crumble and be in prison for the rest of his life.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

7 minutes ago, refugee said:

I suppose you want proof of guilt to have Prosecutors start investigation.

The investigation has been going on for 2+ years. They don't need evidence to start an investigation only probable cause of a crime which they didn't even have (Russian collusion is not a crime). In order to prosecute they do need evidence and that is why Trump hasn't been prosecuted and never will be. By the way a sitting president can only be "prosecuted" by the Senate. Not some out of control prosecutor with a political agenda. I'll ask the same question I have asked so many times here and have yet to get a direct answer. What crime or impeachable offense is Trump guilty of and what evidence backs this up?

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Timeline
14 minutes ago, refugee said:

we pre-covered most of that for you

fake news, deep state, everyone does it, where is your proof?, it's a civil matter, activist judge, witch hunt, axe to grind, what about Hillary?,what about Bill?,never met him, this totally clears him, peanut stuff, it's not what you think it is actually a very good thing, everyone is saying, Very smart people think this is a good thing you should too, Maxine Waters is not very smart, even it's a crime it's not a high crime, It's like jaywalking, the Truth is not the Truth, Alternative facts, no collusion, collusion illusionThere's no allegation of wrongdoing by the president in the government's charges, a sitting president cannot be indicted , whataboutwhataboutwhatabout, time to wrap it up...I am sure I am missing some sort of  canard.

So once again, after several folks have asked you very nicely, you have nothing.  If you have nothing, why post about nothing?

6 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

I’ll just be satisfied with INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.  You know, the cornerstone of our justice system?  

Aye LOCK HER UP! Didn't stop Mango and his minions.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

3 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

So once again, after several folks have asked you very nicely, you have nothing.  If you have nothing, why post about nothing?

They've never had anything of substance. Just some angry people pouting 2 years after the fact.

Trump has proven he can be a tool, he also follows through on campaign processes, I did not vote for him before, I would consider it now

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, Randyandyuni said:

They've never had anything of substance. Just some angry people pouting 2 years after the fact.

Trump has proven he can be a tool, he also follows through on campaign processes, I did not vote for him before, I would consider it now

That’s likely because you are an open-minded, forward-thinking person, not someone who wants to blame everyone else for their problems.

2 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Aye LOCK HER UP! Didn't stop Mango and his minions.

You know that lesson (Golden rule) is taught in kindergarten, you obviously missed that day in class. You emulate that which you abhor, too funny

Just now, Randyandyuni said:

Keep putting your head in the sand. This is without a doubt one of the most corrupt campaigns and administrations ever. Numerous indictments and convictions and Mango is at the center of everything.  2 years this investigation has been going on for and Mueller is still prosecuting, shows you how deep the corruption goes. 

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
15 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

The investigation has been going on for 2+ years. They don't need evidence to start an investigation only probable cause of a crime which they didn't even have (Russian collusion is not a crime). In order to prosecute they do need evidence and that is why Trump hasn't been prosecuted and never will be. By the way a sitting president can only be "prosecuted" by the Senate. Not some out of control prosecutor with a political agenda. I'll ask the same question I have asked so many times here and have yet to get a direct answer. What crime or impeachable offense is Trump guilty of and what evidence backs this up?

"a sitting president cannot be indicted ",. I had that one.  Thank you for "collusion is not a crime" that is a golden oldie.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

The sand beats your choice for cranial insertion.

Perhaps one day you can present something factual

Timeline

Fox’s Napolitano: We learned today that prosecutors have evidence Trump committed a felony

BY JUSTIN WISE - 12/12/18 04:33 PM EST

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said the American public "learned" on Wednesday that federal prosecutors have evidence President Trump committed a crime.

"Career prosecutors here in New York have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” Napolitano said while speaking on Fox News. “How do we know that? They told that to the federal judge. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421083-foxs-napolitano-we-learned-today-that-prosecutors-have-evidence-trump

6 minutes ago, refugee said:

Fox’s Napolitano: We learned today that prosecutors have evidence Trump committed a felony

BY JUSTIN WISE - 12/12/18 04:33 PM EST

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said the American public "learned" on Wednesday that federal prosecutors have evidence President Trump committed a crime.

"Career prosecutors here in New York have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” Napolitano said while speaking on Fox News. “How do we know that? They told that to the federal judge. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421083-foxs-napolitano-we-learned-today-that-prosecutors-have-evidence-trump

I thought fox was faux news ?