Chris Duffy

Trump - Best President since Reagan

72 posts in this topic

Just now, bcking said:

I think a lot of people were perfectly happy with him becoming the candidate because of an assumption that he was the easiest candidate to defeat, with or without the "P tape".

Absolutely they were proven wrong in the end.

Exactly this and that's why if people want to get mad that is got elected then they need to look no further than the MSM for that. I wanted Marco Rubio myself but once he was defeated I jumped on TT. 

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

You have that wrong the KSA purchased Hillary not Trump. They donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation before the election. 

Perhaps, I was thinking more about their recent purchase of weapons with a side of "we'll let murder slide" corruption.

Edited by bcking

Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

Exactly this and that's why if people want to get mad that is got elected then they need to look no further than the MSM for that. I wanted Marco Rubio myself but once he was defeated I jumped on TT. 

At the risk of taking us off our own topic,

Would you not agree this is a great example of a "pump and dump" thread?

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

Perhaps, I was thinking more about their recent purchase of weapons and a side of "we'll let murder slide" corruption.

The 2 biggest reasons why the Khassoggi murder is still in the news is because it's being pumped up by Turkey and Aljazeera/Qatar. All to make the KSA and Crown Prince to look bad, not to mention drive a wedge in between us and them.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

2 hours ago, refugee said:

ebhpk58ifb321.jpg

That's a good one, along with the Trumptanic one I posted the other day. Our President has become a complete laughing stock. Worst President ever and to seriously think their are posters on here who think he's the best we've had since Reagan, its hilarious! 

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

1 minute ago, bcking said:

At the risk of taking us off our own topic,

Would you not agree this is a great example of a "pump and dump" thread?

Exactly... 

I will be talking to him about this as well. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

I just want to point out that I think that @JimandChristy have me on block because whenever I respond to their comment they never ever respond back to me at all. Not even with another stupid meme 

Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

The 2 biggest reasons why the Khassoggi murder is still in the news is because it's being pumped up by Turkey and Aljazeera/Qatar. All to make the KSA and Crown Prince to look bad, not to mention drive a wedge in between us and them.

It is very obvious Mango is in bed with the Crown Prince financially. It is why he doesn't want to rock the boat.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Isn't Congress still working on sanctions without the support of Trump?

I think it is still newsworthy that bipartisan members of Congress and Trump can get the same intelligence reports and come to very different conclusions regarding MBS' involvement in the plot.

Granted I obviously know far less than those who have been briefed know, but from an "outsider's" perspective I find it highly improbable that he didn't know. I also think it's wrong for us to let that slide just because they are purchasing weapons from us.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

You know why he got to become the main candidate for the Republicans right?

It was all that free air time that he got from the news that just pumped him higher and higher. I think this was because the MSM wanted him to become the candidate because they thought that they had the smoking gun tape with the "grab um by the P" tape. Which would then lead to HRC becoming the next president easily. 

there is a tremendous amount of truth here: Cable news needs Trump, Trump needs cable news. He is great for ratings and the NYT has historically high subscribers. Trump promised to "take all the oxygen from the room" and he succeeded. 

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

2 minutes ago, refugee said:

there is a tremendous amount of truth here: Cable news needs Trump, Trump needs cable news. He is great for ratings and the NYT has historically high subscribers. Trump promised to "take all the oxygen from the room" and he succeeded. 

Exactly and now they are in like a abusive relationship on each side with each side taking a beating from the other, but both not able to live/move on without the other one. 

3 minutes ago, refugee said:

To be honest his whole shtick has become tiresome, hilarious but tiresome. America will breathe a sigh of relief once he is gone.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

To be honest his whole shtick has become tiresome, hilarious but tiresome. America will breathe a sigh of exasperation once he is gone.

January 2025?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, bcking said:

Isn't Congress still working on sanctions without the support of Trump?

I think it is still newsworthy that bipartisan members of Congress and Trump can get the same intelligence reports and come to very different conclusions regarding MBS' involvement in the plot.

Granted I obviously know far less than those who have been briefed know, but from an "outsider's" perspective I find it highly improbable that he didn't know. I also think it's wrong for us to let that slide just because they are purchasing weapons from us.

of course MBS knew about the whole thing... Even I am not that stupid to believe he didn't know what was going on. That journalist has been a thorn in their side for a while now because he hated the Al-Saud family. So they used a potential job offer to try to lure him back to the kingdom. But when that didn't work out they used the whole "we need you to fly to Turkey and file for marriage in the Istanbul Consulate" technique instead of him going to the Embassy in Washington. MBS runs the KSA plain and simple and his father is just a figurehead. 

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

January 2025?

is that when he makes parole?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker