Jump to content
Hurryupnwait

NEED HELP!!

25 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Okay; so I'm wait on the NOA2 I have asked this question twice and keep getting many different answers and i  kinda need it in a consolidated area. So my question is what do i and my fiancee need to be getting ready at this point. She is going get her nbi today. has birth certificates ,passport, photos, and passport of course. So what else is needed and is anything needed from me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Okay; so I'm wait on the NOA2 I have asked this question twice and keep getting many different answers and i  kinda need it in a consolidated area. So my question is what do i and my fiancee need to be getting ready at this point. She is going get her nbi today. has birth certificates ,passport, photos, and passport of course. So what else is needed and is anything needed from me?

Go to the USEmbassy Manila website.  They have all the requirements listed online.  CENOMAR is missing in the above for sure


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Go to the USEmbassy Manila website.  They have all the requirements listed online.  CENOMAR is missing in the above for sure

Oh yes we have that also and I have been on there but in reference to the things she needs from me it does not reference anything and I have been told at-least 4 different things from 5 years of previous tax returns to 2yrs of bank statements also was told i needed a letter from my bank specifying  how long my account was open my available balance and also a list of my last 5 deposits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hurryupnwait said:

Oh yes we have that also and I have been on there but in reference to the things she needs from me it does not reference anything and I have been told at-least 4 different things from 5 years of previous tax returns to 2yrs of bank statements also was told i needed a letter from my bank specifying  how long my account was open my available balance and also a list of my last 5 deposits?

The I-134 should be available but the Embassy does not always request it.  I am preparing  1 year tax return and current pay stubs because my income far exceeds the threshold and I do not require any liquid assets to make up any shortfall


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From NOA1 - NOA2 we did nothing but wait, took about 5 months to get accepted. Once we got the NOA 2 we started on getting the paperwork.

CENOMAR

Birth Certificate

NBI

 

Her Passport is up to date and we already had the passport photos. We received the NOA2 on November 7th, and we didn't even rush for the paperwork. The I-134 was done around the time we first sent out the Petition.

 

You can do everything at SM Business Canter except for the NBI, we got the NBI last week. She had one hit since her name matches another person. We went to the NBI office right before they closed, it was completely empty, no wait, and she had already filled in the information and paid online. 

 

The NVC received our case on the 21st, and we are still waiting for our case number, though I have a good feeling it will be ready today. So pretty much all our paper work is done, and current, All we need is the case number to schedule the medical, and wait till its ready to schedule our interview.

Edited by confusedshoes

Time Line:

Spoiler

May 22 2018              I-129F Filed
May 30 2018              I-129F NOA1 

Nov. 07 2018              I-129F NOA2
Nov. 21 2018              Case received by NVC

Dec. 04 2018              Case # Assigned

Dec. 11 2018              Visa Application in Transit to Manila Embassy 📭

Dec. 13 2018              Visa Application set to READY 📬

Dec. 27 2018              Interview Date US Embassy

Jan. 05 2019              Visa on hand

Jan. 16 2019              US Entry 

Feb. 11 2019              Marriage 👰🤵

Mar. 12 2019              AOS mailed

Mar. 14 2019              AOS delivered to USCIS Chicago

Mar. 19 2019              AOS NOA

Apr. 09 2019               Biometrics done (Status stayed as "Fingerprint fee received" for 4 months

Aug. 09 2019              Interview Ready to be Scheduled
Oct. 10 2019               EAD and AP (approved after 212 days)

Oct. 18 2019               EAD/AP Combo card received

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We went ahead and did our CFO seminar as well. She passed and received the certificate and the receipt. We planned it at about the half way point between noa1 and noa2. We done it early to have something to look forward to during the wait as well as to build confidence with this type of interview. 


K1 Process 192 Days (From Mailing to POE)

Spoiler

08-17-2018 Mailed I-129F to Dallas, TX

08-20-2018 Delivered to Dallas, TX

08-23-2018 USCIS Text and email with Receipt #

08-27-2018 Received NOA1 Hard Copy

11-21-2018 CFO Interview- Passed. Received certificate and Receipt.

01-11-2019 Approved I129F. Received Text and Email. 

01-14-2019 NOA2 Hard Copy received- Stated Received date as 20Aug18, and NOA2 date as 10Jan19. DS-160 Submitted

01-25-2019 NVC Case Number by phone.

01-28-2019 Paid Visa Fee at BPI

01-29-2019 Scheduled Interview

02-05-2019 Case "In Transit" from NVC to USEM Philippines

02-07-2019 “Case Ready” at NVC 

02-08-2019 Received NVC Letter email

02-12-2019 Completed Medical

02-14-2019 Interview Passed

02-15-2019 Case Immigrant "Administrative Processing"

02-25-2019 Case “Nonimmigrant Administrative Processing”

02-27-2019 Visa Issued

03-04-2019 Visa On Hand

03-06-2019 CFO Sticker received

03-07-2019 POE Atlanta 

 

AOS Process

Spoiler

05-03-2019 Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

05-07-2019 Packet arrived to USCIS

05-28-2019 AOS Fee Charged to Card

05-29-2019 NOA Date

06-03-2019 Received NOA Receipts

06-07-2019 Biometrics Letter

06-17-2019 Biometrics appointment

08-07-2019 Ready to schedule interview

08-27-2019 Interview Scheduled

09-03-2019 Interview letter received.

09-18-2019 EAD Card in production 

09-19-2019 AP Approved

09-23-2019 EAD Card mailed

09-30-2019 EAD Card received 

10-04-2019 Interview passed/Card in production

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, confusedshoes said:

From NOA1 - NOA2 we did nothing but wait, took about 5 months to get accepted. Once we got the NOA 2 we started on getting the paperwork.

CENOMAR

Birth Certificate

NBI

 

Her Passport is up to date and we already had the passport photos. We received the NOA2 on November 7th, and we didn't even rush for the paperwork. The I-134 was done around the time we first sent out the Petition.

 

You can do everything at SM Business Canter except for the NBI, we got the NBI last week. She had one hit since her name matches another person. We went to the NBI office right before they closed, it was completely empty, no wait, and she had already filled in the information and paid online. 

 

The NVC received our case on the 21st, and we are still waiting for our case number, though I have a good feeling it will be ready today. So pretty much all our paper work is done, and current, All we need is the case number to schedule the medical, and wait till its ready to schedule our interview.

You don't schedule the medical at slec you just walk in


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, payxibka said:

You don't schedule the medical at slec you just walk in

There is a website to "pre-register' that supposedly makes the check in a bit quicker.. but as stated above theres not an actual appointment. 


K1 Process 192 Days (From Mailing to POE)

Spoiler

08-17-2018 Mailed I-129F to Dallas, TX

08-20-2018 Delivered to Dallas, TX

08-23-2018 USCIS Text and email with Receipt #

08-27-2018 Received NOA1 Hard Copy

11-21-2018 CFO Interview- Passed. Received certificate and Receipt.

01-11-2019 Approved I129F. Received Text and Email. 

01-14-2019 NOA2 Hard Copy received- Stated Received date as 20Aug18, and NOA2 date as 10Jan19. DS-160 Submitted

01-25-2019 NVC Case Number by phone.

01-28-2019 Paid Visa Fee at BPI

01-29-2019 Scheduled Interview

02-05-2019 Case "In Transit" from NVC to USEM Philippines

02-07-2019 “Case Ready” at NVC 

02-08-2019 Received NVC Letter email

02-12-2019 Completed Medical

02-14-2019 Interview Passed

02-15-2019 Case Immigrant "Administrative Processing"

02-25-2019 Case “Nonimmigrant Administrative Processing”

02-27-2019 Visa Issued

03-04-2019 Visa On Hand

03-06-2019 CFO Sticker received

03-07-2019 POE Atlanta 

 

AOS Process

Spoiler

05-03-2019 Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

05-07-2019 Packet arrived to USCIS

05-28-2019 AOS Fee Charged to Card

05-29-2019 NOA Date

06-03-2019 Received NOA Receipts

06-07-2019 Biometrics Letter

06-17-2019 Biometrics appointment

08-07-2019 Ready to schedule interview

08-27-2019 Interview Scheduled

09-03-2019 Interview letter received.

09-18-2019 EAD Card in production 

09-19-2019 AP Approved

09-23-2019 EAD Card mailed

09-30-2019 EAD Card received 

10-04-2019 Interview passed/Card in production

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Barker Family said:

There is a website to "pre-register' that supposedly makes the check in a bit quicker.. but as stated above theres not an actual appointment. 

Yes.  Pre registration is optional but recommended by slec 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, confusedshoes said:

From NOA1 - NOA2 we did nothing but wait, took about 5 months to get accepted. Once we got the NOA 2 we started on getting the paperwork.

CENOMAR

Birth Certificate

NBI

 

Her Passport is up to date and we already had the passport photos. We received the NOA2 on November 7th, and we didn't even rush for the paperwork. The I-134 was done around the time we first sent out the Petition.

 

You can do everything at SM Business Canter except for the NBI, we got the NBI last week. She had one hit since her name matches another person. We went to the NBI office right before they closed, it was completely empty, no wait, and she had already filled in the information and paid online. 

 

The NVC received our case on the 21st, and we are still waiting for our case number, though I have a good feeling it will be ready today. So pretty much all our paper work is done, and current, All we need is the case number to schedule the medical, and wait till its ready to schedule our interview.

Okay well today she is going to get the nbi and cenomar we already have and the birth certificates. I did another I-134 and I called my bank today for the info that’s requested! Hopefully we get our Noa2 soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Okay well today she is going to get the nbi and cenomar we already have and the birth certificates. I did another I-134 and I called my bank today for the info that’s requested! Hopefully we get our Noa2 soon

not much reuirements for getting an nbi..she only need to register and pay and she need to present her receipt ..getting a nbi in ph now is so quick you can even get it now 5 mins after they took your picture..just tell her to bring a powder or make up so she can retouch her face after travelling and before they took her picture..not unlike me i was so terrible in my nbi picture 😂😂😂

good luck to you journey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 5:33 PM, Hurryupnwait said:

Okay; so I'm wait on the NOA2 I have asked this question twice and keep getting many different answers and i  kinda need it in a consolidated area. So my question is what do i and my fiancee need to be getting ready at this point. She is going get her nbi today. has birth certificates ,passport, photos, and passport of course. So what else is needed and is anything needed from me?

Here you go, there are links to all the embassy and ustraveldocs website from here, plus more info.

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

 

St. Luke's  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

 

CFO  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 5:52 PM, Hurryupnwait said:

Oh yes we have that also and I have been on there but in reference to the things she needs from me it does not reference anything and I have been told at-least 4 different things from 5 years of previous MOST RECENT tax returns to 2yrs of bank statements also was told i needed a letter from my bank specifying  how long my account was open my available balance and also a list of my last 5 deposits?

 

The embassy checklist is STEP 5 and the link to it is within the link I gave you in the previous post


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, confusedshoes said:

From NOA1 - NOA2 we did nothing but wait, took about 5 months to get accepted. Once we got the NOA 2 we started on getting the paperwork.

CENOMAR

Birth Certificate

NBI

 

Her Passport is up to date and we already had the passport photos. We received the NOA2 on November 7th, and we didn't even rush for the paperwork. The I-134 was done around the time we first sent out the Petition.

 

You can do everything at SM Business Canter except for the NBI, we got the NBI last week. She had one hit since her name matches another person. We went to the NBI office right before they closed, it was completely empty, no wait, and she had already filled in the information and paid online. 

 

The NVC received our case on the 21st, and we are still waiting for our case number, though I have a good feeling it will be ready today. So pretty much all our paper work is done, and current, All we need is the case number to schedule the medical, and wait till its ready to schedule our interview.

Have you called or emailed NVC ?

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, payxibka said:

The I-134 should be available but the Embassy does not always request it.  I am preparing  1 year tax return and current pay stubs because my income far exceeds the threshold and I do not require any liquid assets to make up any shortfall

I have never heard of USEM using liquid assets for a K1 

 

I have personally used liquid assets for AOS.


Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...