2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, xoxox said:

Congratulations .. 

When did you submit your 765 ? 

When you had your biometric ?

Did you received C 31 when you got vawa approved ?

Thanks .

reciept date 10/25/2018

biomettrics 11/22/2018

card in production 08/02/2019

my first EAD category C09 because i file just 1-360 only since my lrp!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

Goodluck with your interview. Just maintain a positive attitude. Stay confident. Get that green card🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thank you....I will keep you all updated. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Willow81 said:

Thank you....I will keep you all updated. 

We are all with you, our prayers for a smooth interview and positive resolution of your long journey! 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💫😍

12 hours ago, Kleenex12 said:

reciept date 10/25/2018

biomettrics 11/22/2018

card in production 08/02/2019

my first EAD category C09 because i file just 1-360 only since my lrp!

Congratulations for your AGE !!!
How long does it take to receive the EAD after receiving the "card in production" message?

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Congratulations for your AGE !!!
How long does it take to receive the EAD after receiving the "card in production" message?

i don’t know,still waiting it’s my first EAD,hope someone can help.Thanks dear!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kleenex12 said:

i don’t know,still waiting it’s my first EAD,hope someone can help.Thanks dear!

Mine took from 10/29/18 online notification to 11/6/2018 to have EAD in hands.

wooho! 1 more to go 🇺🇸💫😍

Timeline
Just now, FridayGirl@69 said:

Mine took from 10/29/18 online notification to 11/6/2018 to have EAD in hands.

wooho! 1 more to go 🇺🇸💫😍

okay dear ,thanks for the information!

2 minutes ago, Iceman1 said:

Any October/ November 2017 filers? Have you guys received any updates?

Wow..October/November already? I saw a post were an August filer was enquiring if anyone else had updates in same category..I don't think there are any October/November that I know of..but anything can happen..hang on..you'll hear something. Patience is key. Prayer changes situations and faith moves mountains!😊🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

Wow..October/November already? I saw a post were an August filer was enquiring if anyone else had updates in same category..I don't think there are any October/November that I know of..but anything can happen..hang on..you'll hear something. Patience is key. Prayer changes situations and faith moves mountains!😊🙏

Agreed @Favoured Queen👑I have not seen any approvals from September-November time frame. I know is a long wait @Iceman1I waited 17 months to get my approval. Be patient, yours is coming soon 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NiceGuyXLE said:

I had an RFE back in december, in january sent back what they asked for, so far silence.

You won’t hear anything until they answer you back. Mine took 32 days to hear back with an approval of my I360 and EAD.

good luck! 🍀 🙌🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.