jg121783

OPINION: NO BLUE WAVE IN 2018, BUT A TSUNAMI OF HATE

131 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Lol one state! Republicans have been mastering it for years in Pennsylvania, North Carolina etc etc. 

You fail to mention Maryland, look at the congressional districts, they look like a drunken sky writer drew them

On 11/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, Mr&Mrs G. said:

There is just no way to get away from the never ending hatred for President Trump. When I go out for a meal it is to eat, if I want to talk politics I will do it with the others eating at my table. I don't need the little snide unwelcome remarks that come from servers that automatically assume I am anti Trump just because I happen to be sitting at one of their tables. 

Today for example an amber alert went out across the mobile phone networks and my server automatically went into anti Trump mode with his comment " that's not another one of those stupid messages from Trump is it" The amber alerts have been frequent over the past few days in NC since the young kid went missing in Lumberton but this numbskull figured he could turn it in an excuse to make a comment about the President. You would think in an industry that has low pay and the servers rely on the tips that they would just serve the food and be cordial and not risk anything that would offend, well sorry I am offended and your tip will be reduced accordingly.

Maybe if our President actually grew up, stopped acting like a man child and a jackass more people would like him. His behavior is red meat to his base but he's alienating the majority of the country. 

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

7 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Poor Tucker, he has it so difficult. Meanwhile the largest ever assassination attempt in US History took place with pipe bombs against many top Dems. 

You are right, a crazy right wing person who in no way reflects a sane human being, carrying out multiple failed mail bombings is exactly the same thing as 20 terrorists showing up at a home containing a woman and her small children, vandalizing the property. Stand up for your terrorists, why change now.

8 minutes ago, Marty Byrde said:

How in dear god could a person that no bank would trust with a car loan, get that many votes.

The head of the democratic party here was a family member for over 25 years. I just xant get my head around it 

Like Mango? No US Bank would touch him so he went abroad to Russia to get money....

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

8 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Like Mango? No US Bank would touch him so he went abroad to Russia to get money....

Let's see the source in this one, you get too many free passes extracting facts from the nether regions

Contrary to countless reports portraying President Donald Trump’s relationship with banks as toxic, a new MarketWatch analysis shows Trump has virtually no trouble getting loans on good terms these days. Big banks like Barclays BCS-4.59% also welcome Trump’s money in brokerage accounts and one of the biggest, J.P. Morgan Chase JPM-2.1%  , oversees his family trusts, according to a recent presidential disclosure.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/5C3C6A04-577C-11E7-A14A-01B0C0F64320&ved=2ahUKEwi5pfjKkdDeAhWKxIMKHffVBl0QFjABegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw16Ge0--NzypdLA_FJrC5ml&ampcf=1

Edited by Randyandyuni

Arizona Senate race called for Dem. Now 51-47, Mississippi and Florida left to go. Another defeat for Mango.

Dems have now gained 31 seats in the House with 10 still to be called.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Responded to this claim of defeat by Trump two days ago, the loss of seats in the house will be 21 less than Obama in first mid term and about equal with his losses in 2nd mid term. That is if the Dems get all 10.

Not going to bother with sourcing for Trump's banking issue but I countered your lack of response regardless ... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
31 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Maybe if our President actually grew up, stopped acting like a man child and a jackass more people would like him. His behavior is red meat to his base but he's alienating the majority of the country. 

So what you are saying is that just because one man acts like an idiot in your eyes it then gives licence to 66 million to act like bigger idiots? :wow:

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

10 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Responded to this claim of defeat by Trump two days ago, the loss of seats in the house will be 21 less than Obama in first mid term and about equal with his losses in 2nd mid term. That is if the Dems get all 10.

Not going to bother with sourcing for Trump's banking issue but I countered your lack of response regardless ... 

The wave GOP had in 2010 was because districts weren't as gerrymandered as they are today. I believe if you check the generic congressional ballot from then and to now they're pretty much the same. Like I said Dems would've ganied a lot more under the old districts.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

10 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

So what you are saying is that just because one man acts like an idiot in your eyes it then gives licence to 66 million to act like bigger idiots? :wow:

He's the President, he's the leader, he sets the tone for the country. His behavior and actions reflect on everyone else in a negative manner. Constantly lying, berating journalists, attacking our Democratic Institutions. Hes incapable of rising above it for the sake of this country and democracy. I dread to think how Fox News and the GOP would react if Obama did 1% of  the behaviors Trump has done.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

17 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

About Mango's finances, so why is he so determined to hide his Tax Returns? He is under constant audit which is laughable. We will know soon enough though because it'll be Mueller Time!

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Hillary 2020

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

He's the President, he's the leader, he sets the tone for the country. His behavior and actions reflect on everyone else in a negative manner. Constantly lying, berating journalists, attacking our Democratic Institutions. Hes incapable of rising above it for the sake of this country and democracy. I dread to think how Fox News and the GOP would react if Obama did 1% of  the behaviors Trump has done.

Do people not think for themselves any more?

Seriously you are saying that because of the tone the President sets that gives you or anyone else the right berate others with your beliefs, or turn up in a group at someones home and terrorize their wife?  So every election when we don't agree with the person who gets elected President we can just say country be damned and we will do whatever we like. Honestly the left has set a very low bar for the future.  

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

8 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

About Mango's finances, so why is he so determined to hide his Tax Returns? He is under constant audit which is laughable. We will know soon enough though because it'll be Mueller Time!

Perhaps because he's not required to make them public, care to share yours with the forum? .....

Didn't think so

Just now, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Do people not think for themselves any more?

Seriously you are saying that because of the tone the President sets that gives you or anyone else the right berate others with your beliefs, or turn up in a group at someones home and terrorize their wife?  So every election when we don't agree with the person who gets elected President we can just say country be damned and we will do whatever we like. Honestly the left has set a very low bar for the future.  

That's what I get from him every time he puts something on here, I may buy a parrot and have listen to CNN all day