Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 4/2/2019 at 5:47 AM, JJA1979 said:

Today I join the club!

For those sitting at 300+, really sorry to hear that.  Have you tried the various avenues (congressperson, submitting an inquiry, etc....).  Are you met with the same standard BS/script response?  Any answers as to why it's taking you so long?

I’m sorry that you’re here now 💐 A few of us are already 400+ 🤦‍♀️

We tried inquires and congressional requests, and as you may have seen a few messages above, that’s what seems to have made the trick. But it’s not the same for everyone, it depends on the congressman. In our case, they just forgot about our file until the Congressman asked about it 😣

Good luck!🍀 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 11/8/2018 at 11:17 PM, Abcd1234 said:

For those of us who r still waiting for noa2, and its been over 200 days, just to share experience 😞

It's 46days since I sent in my reply for rfe,am a September filer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Day 562

UPDATE: Received RFE for Letter of Intent to Marry.

I originally sent in one with my signature only when we filed; thinking this is why they requested one specifically from him.

Such. A. Ridiculous. Wait.

Edited by HTMW

1 hour ago, HTMW said:

Day 562

I originally sent in one with my signature only when we filed; thinking this is why they requested one specifically from him.

Now everything flows ... you will see ... my fiancé has an interview May 13 ... I am happy for you ..

10 hours ago, HTMW said:

Day 562

Seriously man, wow well things should roll now I've been pulling for you although my wait was not nearly  (299 days) as long as yours I feel you big time. I'll continue to watch for you!!!!! Congrats on the RFE!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

3 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Seriously man, wow well things should roll now I've been pulling for you although my wait was not nearly  (299 days) as long as yours I feel you big time. I'll continue to watch for you!!!!! Congrats on the RFE!!!!

461 days of waiting 😭😭one months ago we  got form i797c(fingerprint), we were sure our case should roll but we're mistaken. For the first they said our case was finished with security check in November, but last answer from Congressman made us upset. Uscis said that our petition is pending consideration and was delayed😭😭😭.  

2 hours ago, Lenchiksun said:

461 days of waiting 😭😭one months ago we  got form i797c(fingerprint), we were sure our case should roll but we're mistaken. For the first they said our case was finished with security check in November, but last answer from Congressman made us upset. Uscis said that our petition is pending consideration and was delayed😭😭😭.  

Us too they said my fiance need a finger print but have to reschedule now we are waiting for another schedule what month you have done that finger print and how long youve been waiting after the finger print is done?

1 hour ago, Cloud29 said:

Us too they said my fiance need a finger print but have to reschedule now we are waiting for another schedule what month you have done that finger print and how long youve been waiting after the finger print is done?

Our appointment for fingerprint was 1st of April, (one week before we received this form for fingerprint). Still waiting for the result:(

40 minutes ago, Cloud29 said:

My fiance schedule supposedly last april 23 but he was here and couldnt make it so he wrote a letter for a rescheduled and now still waiting

1 hour ago, Cloud29 said:

Hey we receive a letter for our new schedule may 17 any update on your papers after the finger printing?

No news at all😕🤔called Uscis, they were shocked because of such a long time line, the tier said to leave a request but it's better to do after 16th(again games) no patience at all. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 hours ago, Lenchiksun said:

No news at all😕🤔called Uscis, they were shocked because of such a long time line, the tier said to leave a request but it's better to do after 16th(again games) no patience at all. 

Who had to provide the fingerprints? Petitioner or beneficiary, or both? You still have no idea what could've required such incredible scrutiny? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.