Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, HTMW said:

Day 502, filing lawsuit this week.

Good luck - a decision will be made sooner or later; in our cases, MUCH later.

We are now waiting for NVC ....🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

300 Days later just one day shy of 10 months just got word my case was approved March 7th waiting hard copy now. No RFE although I would have preferred to get one. I still don't know why it took so long for my case to be approved as you all know USCIS is not always forthcoming with their answers. For those still waiting this is further proof that your case too will be approved eventually. Try to stay focused and keep more in touch with your loved one throughout this extended time frame. I am pulling for each and everyone of you.

Congratulations! We have been watching your timeline as it is so similar to ours. It gives us hope that ours won’t be far behind yours now. We hope the rest of your process goes smoothly.

Best wishes to you both!

To the rest who are waiting we hope yours is approved soon as well. 

3 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs N said:

Congratulations! We have been watching your timeline as it is so similar to ours. It gives us hope that ours won’t be far behind yours now. We hope the rest of your process goes smoothly.

Best wishes to you both!

To the rest who are waiting we hope yours is approved soon as well. 

Thank you yes our cases are similar and yes I suspect you are next. You have always had kind words for me and i thank you. Just don't get wrapped up into the reason why so much. I know i am one to talk because I often wondered and still wondered what took them so long. Continue to put in your inquiries every month and call weekly even though it hurts and sometimes it feels useless. Contact your congress person too they are the ones that notified me my case was approved. (Case was approved before the congressional inquiry hit.)

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Thank you yes our cases are similar and yes I suspect you are next. You have always had kind words for me and i thank you. Just don't get wrapped up into the reason why so much. I know i am one to talk because I often wondered and still wondered what took them so long. Continue to put in your inquiries every month and call weekly even though it hurts and sometimes it feels useless. Contact your congress person too they are the ones that notified me my case was approved. (Case was approved before the congressional inquiry hit.)

Tried contacting our congressman twice in the last month with no response. I tried calling his office yesterday but got an automated voicemail. Hopefully he responds soon.

Just now, Mr & Mrs N said:

Tried contacting our congressman twice in the last month with no response. I tried calling his office yesterday but got an automated voicemail. Hopefully he responds soon.

You are right at 277 days and during my research the cases that don't get approved before 200 days usually get approved between 200-300 days well actually it was not my research but my fiancees she was following a chat group on messenger and she saw that and analyzed it. She told me and it appears to have some validity in it. We were approved right at 300 days. She told me this several months back too. I know there are always exceptions and some here are way over 300 days, but I thought I'd just share that with you.

Did you send in your request for assistance from your congress person or call? Its better to send it in as you have to fill out a privacy release form and give them case history.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

You are right at 277 days and during my research the cases that don't get approved before 200 days usually get approved between 200-300 days well actually it was not my research but my fiancees she was following a chat group on messenger and she saw that and analyzed it. She told me and it appears to have some validity in it. We were approved right at 300 days. She told me this several months back too. I know there are always exceptions and some here are way over 300 days, but I thought I'd just share that with you.

Did you send in your request for assistance from your congress person or call? Its better to send it in as you have to fill out a privacy release form and give them case history.

I filled out a request form on his official US House website. There was a link to contact about help with a federal agencies.

@Mr & Mrs N correction received my hard copy NOA2 today and it was approved on March 6th not the 7th so 299 days. Might I inquire why your case was transferred to Vermont? I have been told that the more difficult cases are transferred there. Try sending via the mail your congressional inquiry also. You have to try every angle. I'm pulling for you and I am following you also.

Citizenship Complete!

Just wanted to say congratulations @Sarge2155! I’ve been checking this thread occasionally to see if you’ve had any progress, so really pleased to see this! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

17 minutes ago, Zoeeeeeee said:

Just wanted to say congratulations @Sarge2155! I’ve been checking this thread occasionally to see if you’ve had any progress, so really pleased to see this! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Thank you very much. You are very close  too. December filers should be getting their approvals very soon.

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
On 3/2/2019 at 8:27 PM, HTMW said:

Day 502, filing lawsuit this week.

Good luck - a decision will be made sooner or later; in our cases, MUCH later.

Oh my God.. is this for real?? I can’t believe Uscis can hold a petition this long.. Have you tried asking for some help from your Congressman?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So, we are at 265 days today.

i’m asking for advice please.

NOA2- 1/15

NVC case number

NVC email saying our file is on its way to Moscow 2/19

DHL hack says hard file receipt

CEAC says “ready”

no communication from embassy 

inquiry emails to ustraveldocs and Moscow 

ustraveldocs says it’s in Moscow 

no response from Moscow 

fiancé calls embassy: they say it is not in Moscow, must still be in USA

called NVC this morning, person said “it is on moscow’s Website saying they have it

”it is definitely on their website”

sent 2nd inquiry last night

what else can we do?  Has anyone experienced this?

1 minute ago, Mekulisch said:

So, we are at 265 days today.

i’m asking for advice please.

NOA2- 1/15

NVC case number

NVC email saying our file is on its way to Moscow 2/19

DHL hack says hard file receipt

CEAC says “ready”

no communication from embassy 

inquiry emails to ustraveldocs and Moscow 

ustraveldocs says it’s in Moscow 

no response from Moscow 

fiancé calls embassy: they say it is not in Moscow, must still be in USA

called NVC this morning, person said “it is on moscow’s Website saying they have it

”it is definitely on their website”

sent 2nd inquiry last night

what else can we do?  Has anyone experienced this?

U need to do the medical and schedule the appointment. They are not going to contact you about anything unless you set it up for alerts.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you for the quick reply.  I’ve been told that Moscow won’t let you schedule until they “open” the appointment schedule.  I’d love to press a button to open things up...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.