bigapple2014

I-130 November 2018 filers

343 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just now, clacenagiacu7579 said:

Yes, I know, I checked the processing times on USCIS website. I was just wishing to hear that somebody from Nebraska got approved. I sent my documents from Florida I don’t know why they are in Nebraska. 

Are you waiting for your I-130 to be approved also? When did you file? And if it has been approved how long did you wait? 

Thanks for your response and for your help. 

I believe the last time I saw, approvals were being given to people with a June priority date for Nebraska. 

I'm no longer waiting for my NOA2. I had Potomac as my service center. My PD was Nov 16, 2018. I waited 7 months then was granted an expedite at NVC

So my application is already at Embassy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
10 hours ago, clacenagiacu7579 said:

Hello

I am an US Citizen living in USA waiting for my husband’s I-130 Approval (he is overseas)

We filed last week of October 2018. After a week we got the receipt. Our case date is November 5, 2018 and it is at the Nebraska office. We have been waiting for 9 months, today. 

Is anybody here from Nebraska office that file on November 2018 and has received letter of Approval of I-130?

Thanks

We're Nebraska too and filed in November 2018 as well. If you check here on Igor's List you can see that they are currently processing August 2018 petitions at Nebraska: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2.  I also saw some more data here the forum that showed some approvals for 8/30/2018 petitions at Nebraska, so maybe they're already working on early September? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Filed: Other Timeline
13 hours ago, KayMFrench said:

I believe the last time I saw, approvals were being given to people with a June priority date for Nebraska. 

I'm no longer waiting for my NOA2. I had Potomac as my service center. My PD was Nov 16, 2018. I waited 7 months then was granted an expedite at NVC

So my application is already at Embassy. 

Great! Good luck with everything!

11 hours ago, cicco said:

We're Nebraska too and filed in November 2018 as well. If you check here on Igor's List you can see that they are currently processing August 2018 petitions at Nebraska: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2.  I also saw some more data here the forum that showed some approvals for 8/30/2018 petitions at Nebraska, so maybe they're already working on early September? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you so much for the link!!!!!! I will read the forum again for extra info.

Has your I-130 been approved? 

13 minutes ago, clacenagiacu7579 said:

Thank you so much for the link!!!!!! I will read the forum again for extra info.

Has your I-130 been approved? 

Never mind. I already understood your are waiting also for your I-130 approval. Hope we are next!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, clacenagiacu7579 said:

Yes, I know, I checked the processing times on USCIS website. I was just wishing to hear that somebody from Nebraska got approved. I sent my documents from Florida I don’t know why they are in Nebraska. 

Are you waiting for your I-130 to be approved also? When did you file? And if it has been approved how long did you wait? 

Thanks for your response and for your help. 

They're processing August as someone above already mentioned 🙂

I dont think the processing times website is accurate, better to check the timelines here on VJ and Igors list. 

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

55 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

They're processing August as someone above already mentioned 🙂

I dont think the processing times website is accurate, better to check the timelines here on VJ and Igors list. 

Thanks! I don’t even want to check USCIS website!!! The waiting time is crazy for us citizen spouses!!! I will be checking people’s timelines here and Igor’s list just like you mentioned. 

1 hour ago, YasArr said:

Igor's list?? Any link please?

1 hour ago, YasArr said:

Igor's list?? Any link please?

Somebody sent me this link. Hope it helps. https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, cicco said:

Hey guys, I saw some November 2018 approvals went through this week and weekend! Fingers crossed!! :D

yes, I know!!!! Hope we are next. Did you apply for i129F?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Montenegro
Timeline

Hi guys,

I just got a mail and it's says that my case was assigned to an officer and I should expect an answer within next 60 days. Did anyone get this before? Do you know how long does it take to get an answer after the case has been assigned to an officer?

Thank you all 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

@clacenagiacu7579  We only applied for i130. I saw the i129 was another $500 fee or something. We've been waiting for 10 months now and if we would have thought about it sooner (like in month 3 or 4) then we probably would have applied for the i129, but it's late in the process now so we just decided to wait. What about you?

23 hours ago, goodnewsonly said:

Hi guys,

I just got a mail and it's says that my case was assigned to an officer and I should expect an answer within next 60 days. Did anyone get this before? Do you know how long does it take to get an answer after the case has been assigned to an officer?

Thank you all 

No, didn't get it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My husband has his medical booked for the 21st of October. Our immigration interview will be scheduled soon afterwards. We are waiting for appointment dates to open up. Hoping my husband will be here in mid November.  I hope everyone else's process is going smoothly! 

Edited by KayMFrench

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 hours ago, KayMFrench said:

My husband has his medical booked for the 21st of October. Our immigration interview will be scheduled soon afterwards. We are waiting for appointment dates to open up. Hoping my husband will be here in mid November.  I hope everyone else's process is going smoothly! 

Our lawyer told us we could not schedule the medical appt until we had received an interview date, but this is the third or fourth example I’ve seen recently where medical is scheduled before the interview is assigned, so now I’m worried we’ve wasted the time since we were documentarily qualified. Does anyone know if we are delaying our interview by not booking medical yet? 

PS, congrats KayMFrench! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.