TBoneTX

Left-Wing Political Violence During the Trump Era

104 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

So far we've had bombs sent to:

Barack/Michelle Obama (Former President/First Lady)

Bill/Hillary Clinton (Former President/First Lady/Secretary of State)

Joe Biden (Former Vice President)

George Soros (Millionaire Democratic Donor)

Maxine Waters (Congress woman)

Corey Booker (Senator)

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (Former head of DNC)

Eric Holder (Former Attorney General)

CNN (Media organization)

John Brennan (Former CIA Director)

Tom Steyer (Millionaire Democratic Donor)

Kamala Harris (Senator)

James Clapper (Former Director of National Intelligence)

Can you imagine the carnage if just a fraction of these bombs went off on their intended targets? This will probably go down as one of the biggest domestic terrorism cases in US history and the FBI is saying there are possibly still more bombs out there? I think James Comey and Robert Mueller need to check their mail carefully.

You forgot Bobby deniro butt hurt actor

10 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

You forgot to include "in my opinion" or provide a reference for your statistical analysis or his.motivation, please stick to some attempt at facts

Wow, I'm sure you be singing a different tune if Barack Obama said only 5% of the crass stuff Trump has said at his rallies. It is so obvious why all of this is going on right now, Trump's behavior has been despicable. If he doesn't want the mainstream media criticizing him then he needs to grow up and start acting like an adult. All the media is doing is calling him out on his behavior, a grown man acting like a man-child. Of course that doesn't even include the LIES, lie after lie after lie, what is he on now? 5000+?

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

3 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

You forgot Bobby deniro butt hurt actor

Yes because that is how we should respond after several people have had bombs sent to them. Even after Trump called for unity today, his supporters were still screaming Fake News and CNN sucks.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

6 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Wow, I'm sure you be singing a different tune if Barack Obama said only 5% of the crass stuff Trump has said at his rallies. It is so obvious why all of this is going on right now, Trump's behavior has been despicable. If he doesn't want the mainstream media criticizing him then he needs to grow up and start acting like an adult. All the media is doing is calling him out on his behavior, a grown man acting like a man-child. Of course that doesn't even include the LIES, lie after lie after lie, what is he on now? 5000+?

Lol now you are assuming my reactions too, good to see you.havent changed, missed the laughs

Just now, Randyandyuni said:

Lol now you are assuming my reactions too, good to see you.havent changed, missed the laughs

Nice deflection, keep on defending this President and his despicable behavior, history has shown that people like Trump and his followers are always on the wrong side. 

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Yes because that is how we should respond after several people have had bombs sent to them. Even after Trump called for unity today, his supporters were still screaming Fake News and CNN sucks.

No that is not how we should respond, you hide for.weeks when things are going well but choose to rear up in delight when catastrophe strikes kind of like your other missing buddy that was delighted by the fall in the stock market. Kind of like rubber neckers at a fatal car accident, pathetic

1 minute ago, JimandChristy said:

Nice deflection, keep on defending this President and his despicable behavior, history has shown that people like Trump and his followers are always on the wrong side. 

Not deflecting sport, you say I would react differently towards Obama, I defended him too, because of the office he held not his personal decisions

3 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Just now, Randyandyuni said:

Not deflecting sport, you say I would react differently towards Obama, I defended him too, because of the office he held not his personal decisions

Is it possible you two might agree on things but you're so busy trying to prove points that you aren't stopping to read each other's posts?

I volunteer as debate moderator. 

:pop:

No need to moderate, I agree with none of his opinions, I do not like people to argue with opinions rather than facts. 

11 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

No need to moderate, I agree with none of his opinions, I do not like people to argue with opinions rather than facts. 

3 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

Ditto.  

I am trying to have an eventful afternoon, guys. :(

I bring up valid points and get ignored. I want a lively conversation!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, JimandChristy said:

No as soon as Trump came down on that escalator and announced his run for President in 2015 is when it started. It was all born out of calling Mexicans rapists etc etc. That is when all of this nasty rhetoric started from and he has been solely responsible in accelerating it in his rallies.

Sure, Obama calling cops stupid, jumping to conclusions while an investigation was ongoing, and fanning the flames of racism had nothing to do with it.  We all have our opinions, but I don't think Trump fanned the flames that led to the Bernie supporter attempting to assassinate GOP Congresspersons, but whatever.

This started way before Trump, deal with it and do something to change it.  Call out your leaders when they call for incivility purely for political reasons, and yes, Trump is not the only leader in Washington.  Regardless of how the Left wants to portray him, he is not a king.

Edited by Bill & Katya

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Randyandyuni said:

You forgot to include "in my opinion" or provide a reference for your statistical analysis or his.motivation, please stick to some attempt at facts

I wonder if Trump inspired all the Violence at the 1968 democratic convention, or perhaps he inspired the Bernie supporter that shot up the softball game. Maybe it was the Watts riots of 1965?  Maybe not. Maybe it was the assassination of Dr, King? Surely it must have been, because everything started with Trump right?

Question is will Donnie pay for this guy's legal fees? He said he would.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview