nompish

N-400 October 2018 Filers

1,465 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
On 2/8/2019 at 5:23 PM, Nikolas2017 said:

I don't have criminal cases . I do not have a single fine for the car. I get up at 7am and go to bed at 9pm . I love my wife and the United States of America . I answered all the questions correctly. but they said they'd talk to the supervisor. it's been 15 days, but there's no news about me . I made a meeting for Monday and I want to know something about myself and my case .

@Nikolas2017 how did your appointment go today?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, a.t.j24 said:

@Nikolas2017 how did your appointment go today?

I went to immigration this morning. I specifically went with the wife and was waiting at the door where are officers usually call people for an interview. and my idea was successful. I met my officer who interviewed me. and he said. what they will do again interview together with my wife. because I first came to the interview alone and without a wife . because they didn't call her and my name was all in the letter. and my wife said that today. then I asked if the officer had given my case to the supervisor . but the officer said that there is not given since Tampa is not in place for two weeks of the supervisor .and wait for the letter and there we will tell you what to do. that was today. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, trangnguyen said:

my oath ceremony has been scheduled , it will be Feb 22   at Tampa office , good luck to everyone here for all process

how? next ceremony march 15??? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nikolas2017 said:

I went to immigration this morning. I specifically went with the wife and was waiting at the door where are officers usually call people for an interview. and my idea was successful. I met my officer who interviewed me. and he said. what they will do again interview together with my wife. because I first came to the interview alone and without a wife . because they didn't call her and my name was all in the letter. and my wife said that today. then I asked if the officer had given my case to the supervisor . but the officer said that there is not given since Tampa is not in place for two weeks of the supervisor .and wait for the letter and there we will tell you what to do. that was today. 

So wait, did you have your i-751 get approved or not? Why do you need your wife with you??

My i-751 did get approved a few weeks ago. I wasn’t planning on taking my wife with me to my N-400.......

anyone?!?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, a.t.j24 said:

So wait, did you have your i-751 get approved or not? Why do you need your wife with you??

My i-751 did get approved a few weeks ago. I wasn’t planning on taking my wife with me to my N-400.......

anyone?!?

my i -751 not approved. but can i ask you. how did they opprove your i-751? did you went to interview or no?  

Timeline
Just now, Nikolas2017 said:

my i -751 not approved. but can i ask you. how did they opprove your i-751? did you went to interview or no?  

I thought in one of your previous posts you had mentioned yours WAS approved. Makes sense now why your N400 hasn’t come through yet. You need another interview with your wife!!

mine was approved on evidence alone I guess. No interview. I got very lucky. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, a.t.j24 said:

I thought in one of your previous posts you had mentioned yours WAS approved. Makes sense now why your N400 hasn’t come through yet. You need another interview with your wife!!

mine was approved on evidence alone I guess. No interview. I got very lucky. 

maybe.  but now i know i need just wait when supervisor send me new inrerview))) looks more good then before brother

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Nikolas2017 said:

how? next ceremony march 15??? 

I don"t know. Maybe the scheduled calendar we see on website there is only for judicial with who change the name on application. I was not change my name. So maybe March 15 it will be for ceremony change name

Wife went with me to interview (n400) and she wasn’t call at all, we let the officer know that we have two open cases an she told me i know if i need her, I’ll bring her in.!  We did both interviews first i-751 then n400, she update some stuff from i-751 since it was old addresses.! But she didn’t call my wife at all.! 

However wife was all the time at the waiting room.! Officer told me that she was going to aprove both cases but to don’t spect a ceremony till at least march.! 

Guess she was a supervisor because handed me the aproval letter after everything  

9 hours ago, Xfiles said:

Wife went with me to interview (n400) and she wasn’t call at all, we let the officer know that we have two open cases an she told me i know if i need her, I’ll bring her in.!  We did both interviews first i-751 then n400, she update some stuff from i-751 since it was old addresses.! But she didn’t call my wife at all.! 

However wife was all the time at the waiting room.! Officer told me that she was going to aprove both cases but to don’t spect a ceremony till at least march.! 

Guess she was a supervisor because handed me the aproval letter after everything  

Hi Xfiles. If you got the N-652 form, did the interviewer check the box for "Congratulations! Your application has been approved," or did she check the box for "A decision cannot be made at this time"?

Also has your status changed to anything about the oath ceremony being scheduled or in line for oath ceremony?

2 hours ago, Knockturn Alley said:

Hi Xfiles. If you got the N-652 form, did the interviewer check the box for "Congratulations! Your application has been approved," or did she check the box for "A decision cannot be made at this time"?

Also has your status changed to anything about the oath ceremony being scheduled or in line for oath ceremony?

Yes it is marked the congratulation box.!  And no my status online still showing the interview, and my i-751 the same thig case transferred

Timeline
5 hours ago, Xfiles said:

Yes it is marked the congratulation box.!  And no my status online still showing the interview, and my i-751 the same thig case transferred

i have same. 16 days after interview ((((( 114 legal time for USCIS has for answer. but i went and IO said , so i need second interview with my wife.  i see guys came with wifes but nobody call them . i dont know what happening

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Nikolas2017 said:

i have same. 16 days after interview ((((( 114 legal time for USCIS has for answer. but i went and IO said , so i need second interview with my wife.  i see guys came with wifes but nobody call them . i dont know what happening

did they tell you that when they will send you letter notice for second interview , last time I went interview with my husband aslo, but he wait outside , when they call my number, only me follow them 

59 minutes ago, Nikolas2017 said:

I dont think u will be called again, but lets see what happens.! 

On 2/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, trangnguyen said:

my oath ceremony has been scheduled , it will be Feb 22   at Tampa office , good luck to everyone here for all process

How did you know? Did your online status changed? or did you just get the paper notice by mail? It's been almost 2 weeks since I had my combo interview, I got my 10 year green card but I still haven't get Oath ceremony scheduled yet, the online status still shows "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.