2,200 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, prok said:

I am not even worried about the fees rising or not, the pure truth is this whole process is draining, just wanna get over with. I will rather wait for the approval of my I-751 before submitting my N-400 which is already package. Once I get my approval, I hit the button to submit the N-400. I think it’s ok to go a step at a time. Don’t wanna be worried about two cases simultaneously . I wish all best of luck

Honestly this whole process has been very stressful, expensive and draining from when I first started almost 4 yrs ago. I just want to be done with it. If I can have both i751 and N400 bundled and decided together then the better for me. I don't want an i751 approval then have to start the process all over again with N400. My marriage is also legitimate just like everyone else's on here, there really is no reason for USCIS to reject any part of my application so why not just have them both decided together once and for all?

Already 423 days since I sent my application......and nothing yet😥

California Service center....anyone got his approval???

I am very frustrated.....

Edited by muccapino

2016-06-06 AOS/AP/EAD sent to Chicago lockbox
2016-06-08 Package received
2016-06-13 check cashed
2016-06-14 NOA1 email messages received
2016-06-17 received 3 NOA1 hard copies
2016-06-28 Biometrics, completed, walk-in
2016-07-05 Only EAD receipt showing up online

2016-07-26 All 3 receipts showing up online

2016-08-25 SR filed for EAD

2016-08-26 SR was assigned to an officer

2016-08-27 EAD-New card is being produced

2016-09-03 EAD received!!

2016-12-13 Interview Scheduled

2016-12-15 Approved!!

2016-12-19 Approval Notice received in the mail

2016-12-22 Green Card received

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

12 month to 16 months for processing time is insane and not right for an administration like the usa 

i just put in my mind whatever .

as far my marriage is legal legit and bonafide .

and let it as is .....

15 minutes ago, mseck8688 said:

12 month to 16 months for processing time is insane and not right for an administration like the usa 

i just put in my mind whatever .

as far my marriage is legal legit and bonafide .

and let it as is .....

Where is 12 to 16 months? That sounds lovely compared to 15 to 24.5.

It’s actually really disheartening to do the math and realize we are only just over half way to the 24.5 month period (currently just under 13 months from our NOA). Ridiculous.

Edited by MorganandMichael

~*INTENT IS DETERMINED AT POE*~

Forever wishing for an eye-roll reaction.

K-1 Visa~
9/28/2015 - I-129f Packet Mailed to Texas Lockbox
10/1/2015 - NOA 1 Email - I-129f sent to California Service Center
10/8/2015 - NOA 1 Hard Copy
10/27/2015 - NOA 2
11/21/2015 - Packet 3 Received
1/08/2916 - Medical! Lots of jabs >.>
2/23/2016 - APPROVED!
6/20/2016 - POE
7/29/2016 - Married ❤️

~*Approval 146 Days from NOA1*~

AOS ~
9/9/2016 - AOS/AP/EAD packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox
9/11/2016 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
9/20/2016 - Received Text/Email NOA1
9/23/2016 - Hard Copy NOA1s
10/12/2016 - Biometrics Appointment
11/04/2016 - AP Status "Approved" EAD "Date of Birth Updated"
11/18/2016 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card!
12/23/2016 - Received Green Card

~*Green Card 95 Days from NOA1*~

ROC~

10/12/2018 - Mailed ROC Packet

11/8/2018 - NOA-1 

7/5/2019 - Biometrics

~*STILL WAITING 607+ Days since NOA*~

Hi,

Same here...crickets!!....LIN filer in October , 2018, BIO done in JULY, 2019 and nothing, no changes. Just silence!...:-)) But we have hope. 

Have a good day everyone.

Brunno

19 hours ago, Brunno said:

Hi,

Same here...crickets!!....LIN filer in October , 2018, BIO done in JULY, 2019 and nothing, no changes. Just silence!...:-)) But we have hope. 

Have a good day everyone.

Brunno

Why is it that they behave like  that not after Investing so much in filing.. Something needs to be done to fix it.

Update:

My case was originally WAC and on November 20 I received a case update saying "Case Transferred and new Office has Jurisdiction" (I applied for n-400 in October).

Some days after I received a NOA stating that they "completed a preliminary review of the application listed above. As part of standard processing, we transferred your case to the USCIS office listed below that has jurisdiction over your case. That office will notify you in writing when they make a decision on your case or they need additional information"

The office is NBC.

Weird thing is that in November 21 I received another case update saying  "Case Transferred and new Office has Jurisdiction". I have no idea of what that means. Maybe it was sent to the local office this time? I am hoping to receive another NOA, because the case status says "We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case".

I recently did the Biometrics for my N-400 and they mentioned that they will probably do a combo interview.

Just waiting for the best now. Trying to be patient.

A curiosity: because there is no NBC option for the I-751 processing times, I checked for "All Offices" and the estimated time is 19.5 to 37 months. The receipt date for case inquiry is November 25, 2016:blink:

It would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

Happy Holidays for everyone!

What if you travel outside US while I-751 is pending, and then green card gets approved while abroad and gets delivered to US address. Do you need to ship it to address abroad or can you re-enter US? I'd check with Emma but its weekend and nobody is available to chat.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Trunks said:

What if you travel outside US while I-751 is pending, and then green card gets approved while abroad and gets delivered to US address. Do you need to ship it to address abroad or can you re-enter US? I'd check with Emma but its weekend and nobody is available to chat.

You just enter the US with your expired green card and extension letter. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

You just enter the US with your expired green card and extension letter. 

First off, I want to believe that the individual in question had traveled outside the United States not because he or she was certain the pending I-751 will be approved while abroad, but the said person had traveled because he or she had assurance of a re-entrance in form of the extended letter with the expired green card or stamped I-551. Now, if by luck the I-751 got approved while the applicant is abroad, in my own opinion, I will suggest the individual re-enter back with whatever document he or she has hitherto to re-enter the US back . It’s not logic to ship the new card abroad for lots of security reasons, and more so at the point of re-entrance , the border Officer will automatically see it in his or her system that the I-751 is already approved once the person Fingerprints before been processed back into US. I hope this helps, I wish all good luck and is there any Texas filers that had gotten his or her I-751 approved?

On 12/6/2019 at 10:39 AM, BRgirlUS said:

Update:

My case was originally WAC and on November 20 I received a case update saying "Case Transferred and new Office has Jurisdiction" (I applied for n-400 in October).

Some days after I received a NOA stating that they "completed a preliminary review of the application listed above. As part of standard processing, we transferred your case to the USCIS office listed below that has jurisdiction over your case. That office will notify you in writing when they make a decision on your case or they need additional information"

The office is NBC.

Weird thing is that in November 21 I received another case update saying  "Case Transferred and new Office has Jurisdiction". I have no idea of what that means. Maybe it was sent to the local office this time? I am hoping to receive another NOA, because the case status says "We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case".

I recently did the Biometrics for my N-400 and they mentioned that they will probably do a combo interview.

Just waiting for the best now. Trying to be patient.

A curiosity: because there is no NBC option for the I-751 processing times, I checked for "All Offices" and the estimated time is 19.5 to 37 months. The receipt date for case inquiry is November 25, 2016:blink:

It would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

Happy Holidays for everyone!

My case is from wac too (April 2018). 

I did applied N400  as soon as I was eligible and soon I got same letter and it has been more then 4 months. Still waiting and my processing time shows April 2020, But I heard the wait time depends the local office too. 

On 12/8/2019 at 2:20 PM, mseck8688 said:

eac february 2019 filers is there anyone who got approved 

this process is driving me insane and draining me out 

You applied in 2019 and you expect approval in 2019? Forget it. It's taking forever unfortunately. Just go on with your life until the day you get the letter. If you think about it too much, it will just stress you out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.