10/25/2018: I-751 Filed Jointly 

12/06/2018: NOA 18-month Extension Letter

07/01/2019: Bio Appointment

07/23/2019: Divorce Finalized

08/10/2019: Package sent to switch to Divorce Waiver

8/20/2019: Status Update "CARD PRODUCTION" 

8/28/2019: 10yr Green Card on Hand

23 hours ago, RaJventurers said:

My case status changed to CASE APPROVED (08/09/2019). Approval notice coming to mail today. 

date filed: 10-01-2019 NEbraska

Bio App: 07-01-2019

Hope everyone get their approval soon.  Goodluck!

YEAH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you and happy they are finally in october. Sadly I am October 22nd, i was eligible to submit Sept 6th but i took my sweet time compiling the application to make sure it was complete. Hopefully i get approved just like you did. 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, shorouq123 said:

So we received the RFE letter two days ago and it doesn't quite specify what they need and just giving examples of additional evidence we can send as they said " The documentation submitted insufficient because the evidence is limited ".

Sorry to hear about your RFE. In case you didn't do so the first time:

• For each type of evidence you provide, be careful to include documents from marriage to the present, where possible;
  • Send evidence across each one of the following areas: 1) cohabitation; 2) co-mingling of finances; 3) shared life experiences; and 4) joint planning for the future.

Do that and you'll be fine. See framework below (click the arrow to go directly to the post) as a guide to the range and strength of ROC evidence. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/12/2019 at 8:54 AM, RaJventurers said:

My case status changed to CASE APPROVED (08/09/2019). Approval notice coming to mail today. 

date filed: 10-01-2019 NEbraska

Hope everyone get their approval soon.  Goodluck!

Congratulations!!!!No interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
54 minutes ago, SR_ZJ said:

Congratulations!!!!No interview?

thank you! No interview. I didn't expect to get approved in 10months. A letter just came in the mail. thank you for this community. 

On 8/13/2019 at 6:31 PM, RaJventurers said:

thank you! No interview. I didn't expect to get approved in 10months. A letter just came in the mail. thank you for this community. 

Woohoo!! Congrats and I hope this is the beginning of more approvals in the next several weeks to come.

Dec   3, 2018: USCIS NOA1 letter with 18month extension received😍(notice was dated Nov 29)

Νov 28, 2018: USCIS email received with confirmation of 11/27 call, case at this time processed in NE and estimate of NOA1 email or letter to be received in next 15 business days

Νov 27, 2018: USCIS rep submitted new request for duplicate NOA letter

Oct 25,  2018: Got notified that check was cashed! 😄

Oct 19,  2018: Delivery in Texas lockbox confirmed

Oct 18,  2018: Re-mailed out I-751 for removal of conditions

Oct   4,  2018: Packet returned with rejection NOA1 due to missing signature 😓

Aug 17, 2018: Delivery in CA Service Center confirmed

Aug 16, 2018: Mailed out I-751 for removal of conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Date filed: 10-01-2018 Nebraska Service Center

My case status changed to CASE APPROVEd: 08/09/2019.

Approval Letter delivered : 08-12-2019

Card Delivered: 08-16-2018 (TODAY!)

I really couldn't believe the card is here. letter said to wait 60 days. hope everyone get theirs soon! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Anyone in the same boat as me?

Never seen any status update in USCIS website, case number doesn't even exist.

DHS website only says case received.

But actually I've done bio metric since November 2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 10:18 PM, LDUSP said:

Has anyone heard anything from VT?

I’m at VT too and I haven’t heard anything from them.I’m hoping we don’t have an interview either but I didn’t have an interview for my temporary gc so I might have one for this.Still hoping I don’t 

6 hours ago, RaJventurers said:

I really couldn't believe the card is here. letter said to wait 60 days. hope everyone get theirs soon! 

Congrats!

On 8/16/2019 at 1:27 PM, Eileenaichan said:

Anyone in the same boat as me?

Never seen any status update in USCIS website, case number doesn't even exist.

DHS website only says case received.

But actually I've done bio metric since November 2018

Same here! Case number doesn’t work on USCIS website, only says case received on DHS website. Bio done in November. We’re at the VT center as well. We called a couple of months ago and they said not to worry about the systems not updating. I think there’s just an issue with the VT service center not updating a batch of cases for whatever reason. Fingers crossed we hear something soon!

Removal of Conditions

Package sent via FedEx - 10/01/18

Package delivered to Dallas Field Office/Received Date - 10/04/18

Text notification that case was received in Vermont - 10/10/18

NOA Dated - 10/19/18

NOA Received - 10/25/18

Biometrics Letter Dated - 11/02/18

Biometrics Letter Received - 11/10/18

Biometrics Appointment - 11/20/18

1 hour ago, rfi087 said:

Same here! Case number doesn’t work on USCIS website, only says case received on DHS website. Bio done in November. We’re at the VT center as well. We called a couple of months ago and they said not to worry about the systems not updating. I think there’s just an issue with the VT service center not updating a batch of cases for whatever reason. Fingers crossed we hear something soon!

Wait you called the vt center? My husbands went to Vermont too and we did our bio back in dec and we are yet to hear. 

On 8/17/2019 at 12:50 AM, RaJventurers said:

Congratulations!

And thanks for sharing.

I've been checking my case since I saw your news and there is nothing yet. Fingers crossed!

Anyone else had their case approved?

Good news for the California Service Center folks, I searched the timelines and found 2 people who filed in October that had their I-751 approved. @kath1980 (filed 10/15/2018) and @clangdj (filed 10/12/2018). I wish it wasn't so random, because there is still people from September that are waiting... Anyway... There is hope! Maybe our cases will still be approved in 2019. 

Good Luck to everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.