dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
1 hour ago, En&ef said:

Congratulations!! Where will your interview be? 

In Tallinn, Estonia.

Also trying to schedule medical appointment. Funny enough, they replied to my first e-mail that I should not schedule interview before I have my medical appointment results. But everywhere else it says that don't schedule medical appointment before you have interview date. I'll just go ahead with the interview date I have now and if I won't have results in time, I'll just try to reschedule interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

i am new here, my case from usics was approved(got NOA2) on 18th september 2018 and sent to NVC on 23rd September 2018.

my husband didn’t receive any email or physical mail as of now from NVC, but when he called they says they received our case on 4th October 2018. But case number is not assigned yet.

I went through the NVC process and timeframe for each stpes, but wanna know from you guys that how much average time it will take to complete nvc process from case number being assigned to case complete????

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Question:

My dad needs to send his NVC package via mail.

In the cover sheet that he received from NVC stated that birth certiifcate and police certificate needs to be translate.

In the NVC website said "" All documents not written in English, or in the official language of the country in which you are applying for a visa, must be accompanied by certified translations.

His interview will be Ecuador his birth certificate and police records are in Spanish.  I am not sure what to do. DO I need to translate the docs or Can I send it in Spanish?

Help please

If you have documents in Spanish you DO NOT need to translate because Spanish is the official language in Ecuador. For Ecuador you can send docs in English and Spanish. Any other language needs to be translated. 

I got CC and had some in English some in Spanish for Colombia.

Hey slightly off topic,

I’ve received my visa and I’m moving next month. My wife filed I-864 and her mother was the sponsor for the money with

I-864A

My wife is thinking of moving in with her Dad before I get there so therefore I will be also. Obviously all the forms etc have used her mothers address and I-864A because they are living together currently.

Will it be an issue if she moves to her Dads before I arrive and I just tell customs at the airport upon arrival of the change of address?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Morning all,

We’re non-pivot.  I finally mailed in all the req. financial/civil docs on last weekend.  DHL shows NVC received on Tues 10/9/18.  I called in, guess they need a few more days to confirm they have indeed received it.

Questions for anyone who knows :

how long is the wait until Case Complete?

How long is the wait for it to be sent to foreign embassy?

how long is the normal wait for interview date?

thanks all ! 

2 hours ago, Mariacol said:

If you have documents in Spanish you DO NOT need to translate because Spanish is the official language in Ecuador. For Ecuador you can send docs in English and Spanish. Any other language needs to be translated. 

I got CC and had some in English some in Spanish for Colombia.

thanks a lot you are the best

Hi all, my case was finally updated to show civil docs updated to accepted i had a message in ceac saying documentarily qualified. I didn't get an email just a msg on ceac.  Does your status change to documentarily qualified at this point? It still shows at NVC

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all, my case was finally updated to show civil docs updated to accepted i had a message in ceac saying documentarily qualified. I didn't get an email just a msg on ceac.  Does your status change to documentarily qualified at this point? It still shows at NVC

I JUST GOT THE SAME THING ! 

No email. But logged on and saw it there from 10.50 today. 🙂 

congrats girl👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

4 minutes ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

I JUST GOT THE SAME THING ! 

No email. But logged on and saw it there from 10.50 today. 🙂 

congrats girl👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Thanks.. my nessage is from 10:44 am lol congrats to you too!! Im hoping i didnt miss the window for november interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.