dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Kanene said:

Hello My fellow Nigerians here I have someone  that went for interview yesterday he said no appointment till Next year Feb,he  went for non immigrant visa I don't know if it is also applicable for immigrant visa applicant,I pray this information is for non immigrants visa applicant alone.  

I believed it will be for only non immigrants. Even when I went for my interview the woman sitting beside me said the interview date has move to April next year so I believe is for non immigrants 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Firstly, good luck to everyone that received visa or have upcoming interview dates! :D

Is anyone waiting for interview date at the Ankara, Turkey Embassy? 

Our CC was Sept. 21 and we havent received an email or invitation letter yet. Should i call NVC? thank you

Merve Özak

2 hours ago, Mozak said:

Firstly, good luck to everyone that received visa or have upcoming interview dates! :D

Is anyone waiting for interview date at the Ankara, Turkey Embassy? 

Our CC was Sept. 21 and we havent received an email or invitation letter yet. Should i call NVC? thank you

There people who had their CC in August and still haven't gotten interview yet....  So please kindly keep calm...  We hope the embassy will speed up since there are holidays coming up 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

There people who had their CC in August and still haven't gotten interview yet....  So please kindly keep calm...  We hope the embassy will speed up since there are holidays coming up 

I realize that people have been waiting longer. I didn't mean any disrespect. Just haven't seen anyone going to the Ankara embassy and wondered how long it usually takes. Otherwise i'm calm, i know the process is long. 

Again ı hope everyone the best and wish everyone the best of luck with their process! :)

Merve Özak

48 minutes ago, Mozak said:

I realize that people have been waiting longer. I didn't mean any disrespect. Just haven't seen anyone going to the Ankara embassy and wondered how long it usually takes. Otherwise i'm calm, i know the process is long. 

Again ı hope everyone the best and wish everyone the best of luck with their process! :)

This process is very frustrating... Keep us updated if you hear any news 

Good day everyone!

we have submitted all our documents on ceac on 3rd October and now waiting for case complete... I am just really curious to find out how long the waiting time is for being scheduled an interview in London. 

Thanks☺️

27 minutes ago, Silver12 said:

Good day everyone!

we have submitted all our documents on ceac on 3rd October and now waiting for case complete... I am just really curious to find out how long the waiting time is for being scheduled an interview in London. 

Thanks☺️

Hi i really hope u  will get ur  interview notice really soon but my NVC case got complete  september 25th and still now new please let us know when u get any updates 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, emil2888 said:

when did ur case got complete 

I believe around sept 21 when I called they said its CC but NVC site was updated around Sept 25. Which US Consulate are you going to be scheduled for ?  

It depends on that as well. Mumbai used to be within 1-2 months of CC but seems thats not the case anymore I also read it got even busier now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 4:25 AM, girlonfire said:

YES!! We saw the same for my husbands today too! Thank GOD! :)

Congrats!!! So now we just wait for the courier to collect it? I'm hoping tomorrow they'll pick them up, but honestly who knows how their courier system works. Praying we get visas in hand this week!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Timeline
1 minute ago, amdublin14 said:

Congrats!!! So now we just wait for the courier to collect it? I'm hoping tomorrow they'll pick them up, but honestly who knows how their courier system works. Praying we get visas in hand this week!

SAME!! I think so! I hope they are speedy about this.. wanting hubby here by the end of the week or at least early next week lol 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys,

I Need help with Biometric appointment scheduling, I am presented with three options and I am assuming I have to select VAC only correct ?

You will now be guided to choose between a Category 1 appointment (Visa Application Center only), Category 2 appointment (Consulate/Embassy only), or a  Category 3 appointment (Visa Application Center AND Embassy/Consulate).

Thanks for you help.

Timeline
1 minute ago, girlonfire said:

SAME!! I think so! I hope they are speedy about this.. wanting hubby here by the end of the week or at least early next week lol 

Gosh, praying for us, PLEASE I just want that visa so badly, and then that ticket is gonna get bought asap no matter how much it is haha. Fingers crossed tomorrow the courier site has an update. Best wishes to you and your husband!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

41 minutes ago, Aadhi said:

I believe around sept 21 when I called they said its CC but NVC site was updated around Sept 25. Which US Consulate are you going to be scheduled for ?  

It depends on that as well. Mumbai used to be within 1-2 months of CC but seems thats not the case anymore I also read it got even busier now.

its in Armenia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.