dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Saanish said:

I am glad you are taking a step fwd every day. Homesick we all will be, I am sure. But I know, you are stronger than most of us or almost as much as us and will do just fine. 

Yes, you cannot rush things so just sit back and relax.

Thank you so much once again. Yes it has been tough and after getting a cc on Sept 14th and I was yippie yay all the way, only to see the Nov 26th date. But then again, I see a lot of couples from Lagos waiting to be united with their loved one for months on end. My heart goes out to all of them and I pray for them earnestly.

Review coming up soon Buddy.

Keep me updated. And unless you smile, you can't shine. And if you don't, how will the world know what sunshine is! So keep smiling :) 

Will always keep you updated buddy. Can't wait to celebrate with you and see you join us in the US soon after your interview. 

Cheers..!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, O&O said:

wow...sorry for the long delay ..hope u hear something soon..if i may ask...did u get the BCG vaccination ??   

Thank u. I only got that vaccine wen I was small but I didn’t get that when I did go do my medical only got 3 vaccines 

Timeline
1 minute ago, crissyfisher said:

Thank u. I only got that vaccine wen I was small but I didn’t get that when I did go do my medical only got 3 vaccines 

U r so welcome, that BCG vaccination gives positive reaction to a TB skin test..most people from Jamaica received that vaccination when they were young..they should have given u a chest x-ray ..instead of the skin test... anyway i am wishing you speedy progress ..in the future, if u have to do a TB test let them know you were vaccinated with BCG ok.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, O&O said:

U r so welcome, that BCG vaccination gives positive reaction to a TB skin test..most people from Jamaica received that vaccination when they were young..they should have given u a chest x-ray ..instead of the skin test... anyway i am wishing you speedy progress ..in the future, if u have to do a TB test let them know you were vaccinated with BCG ok.

No I didn’t do the skin test I gave Sputum that’s why it’s taking so long . But it’s suppose to take 2 months for the suptum culture result not sure why I’m still waiting. I did it July 23 24 and 25. I was told normally if it’s tb they’d contact me before the 2 month but if it’s negative I wouldn’t get any call till the 2 months but I’m still waiting. I did ask them why not jus do the skin test instead of the 2 months wait but was told the US department suggest to do it this way here.Jus feels like forever.

Edited by crissyfisher

Timeline
6 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

No I didn’t do the skin test I gave Sputum that’s why it’s taking so long . But it’s suppose to take 2 months for the suptum culture result not sure why I’m still waiting. I did it July 23 24 and 25. I was told normally if it’s tb they’d contact me before the 2 month but if it’s negative I wouldn’t get any call till the 2 months but I’m still waiting. I did ask them why not jus do the skin test instead of the 2 months wait but was told the US department suggest to do it this way here.Jus feels like forever.

Ok got u, 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Have been in USA for a week now, feels good:) Great times with the wife.

I had a quick question. How long until your Social Security and Green card arrives? And is there anyway to track the social security in the mail?

7 hours ago, Saanish said:

Thank you :) ....Call up NVC, they might have good news for you too.

And keep us updated.

Congrats :) 

You got the date too! 

We were getting so hassled, but this day had to come. 

All the best. Lets nail it and head HOME :) 

Got mine too... 🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/30/2018 at 11:53 AM, Roxebaman said:

Thank you! And yes I remember being so confused and upset but the person from nvc actually logged into my account read all the messages saw my documents and told me everything was fine. We actually got the interview fairly quick. My husbands interview is Oct 9, next week! When we got it, it was barely 3 weeks away! Ahhhh

I hope your problem is resolved 😫

So I called NVC and it was a different lady and she didn't know what was going on with the system. She also told me to just delete the docs and upload them again...:hehe: I uploaded them in additional docs... Hopefully they'll review them quickly!

Good luck to you guys next week though!! 

Edited by Yumnaah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Saanish said:

Hey guys! 

Got the interview date finally! Though it's Nov 26th, at least there is clarity. Wishing everyone all the best. We are right there!

Congratulations! (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

this is the letter i got form NVC after they receive my civil and financial documents ,the first part of it ""NVC schedules appointments one month in advance.  The U.S. Embassy tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as they become documentarily qualified.  Most appointments are set within three months of NVC’s receipt of all requested documentation""".is  mean it will take 3 months or what ??? and i have to wait 3 months.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Abies said:

Will always keep you updated buddy. Can't wait to celebrate with you and see you join us in the US soon after your interview. 

Cheers..!

Yes, bags packed already 😂

I can't wait either. Cheers! 

8 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

this is the letter i got form NVC after they receive my civil and financial documents ,the first part of it ""NVC schedules appointments one month in advance.  The U.S. Embassy tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as they become documentarily qualified.  Most appointments are set within three months of NVC’s receipt of all requested documentation""".is  mean it will take 3 months or what ??? and i have to wait 3 months.

This is just average time. Your case based on how busy your local embassy are. For best answer you need to ask someone from your country.

Timeline
12 hours ago, ajmm said:

Have been in USA for a week now, feels good:) Great times with the wife.

I had a quick question. How long until your Social Security and Green card arrives? And is there anyway to track the social security in the mail?

Its untrackable.. have you gone to the office yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.