dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mariacol said:

Finally got interview date. Dec 17th Colombia. CC sep 28th. Eb3 catevory.  Lady said it was scheduled Nov 2nd, but I called at 10 pm on Nov 2nd and there was no date yet. I called and waited over 40 min. Thank God! Good luck everyone getting the dates for Dec. 

Congrats! Did your status on ceac change or did you get an email as yet?

29 minutes ago, thatguyuknow said:

I think it was 25 mins

I just called them waited 25 mins too and was told no interview as yet for me. She cant say if they started for my country as yet but she can say they started scheduling for December interviews *sigh*

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mariacol said:

Finally got interview date. Dec 17th Colombia. CC sep 28th. Eb3 catevory.  Lady said it was scheduled Nov 2nd, but I called at 10 pm on Nov 2nd and there was no date yet. I called and waited over 40 min. Thank God! Good luck everyone getting the dates for Dec. 

Congratulations very happy for you!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Congrats! Did your status on ceac change or did you get an email as yet?

I called. CEAC still says at NVC. I am not pivot (mailed the docs). No email yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

My status change from submit all the required documents to NVC ,,,,well today it changed to AT NVC ....does this means something or dsnt mean anything ???? Anyone here ??? 

A54D14B2-448A-4779-9D52-ACC6F83CD832.jpeg

Edited by Andy josue

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

My status change from submit all the required documents to NVC ,,,,well today it changed to AT NVC ....does this means something or dsnt mean anything ???? Anyone here ??? 

A54D14B2-448A-4779-9D52-ACC6F83CD832.jpeg

It means your case is complete . Congratulations!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, IF-Mclean said:

It means your case is complete . Congratulations!

OMG are you sure???? The reason I’m asking is because when I submitted all my documents today they accepted all of em except for thing,form -I864 I forgot to put my name on first page part number 1 but that was it..and 5 minutes later I fixed that...is it possible to get a case complete ..??? I don’t want to get so excited..and thank you for ur response I appreciate it..!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

OMG are you sure???? The reason I’m asking is because when I submitted all my documents today they accepted all of em except for thing,form -I864 I forgot to put my name on first page part number 1 but that was it..and 5 minutes later I fixed that...is it possible to get a case complete ..??? I don’t want to get so excited..and thank you for ur response I appreciate it..!

wow interesting you submitted everything to CEAC today and seems they are already working on your case.

mine is submitted and whats the next I will see from submitted?

12 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

By  email.....  When was  ur case completed

Our "Documentarily Qualified" email was received on the 24th of October. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, nickymicky said:

wow interesting you submitted everything to CEAC today and seems they are already working on your case.

mine is submitted and whats the next I will see from submitted?

Not today,,I submitted my documents Friday October 26 the same day I got a msg from NVC asking me to put the date I signed the form cause wasn’t there on the form and also re-submitted my wife’s birth certificate and TODAY they accepted everything  except that this time I forgot to put my name on first page form-I864 part 1....but today the status changed from submit all the required documents to NVC To AT NVC ...and I’m been told that this mean case completed ..!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mariacol said:

Thank you. G

Good luck to you on the 14th! Almost here.

YES!!!

My husband will travel this Wednesday night to start with medicals on Thursday!!!! We are extremely happy and blessed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy josue said:

Call them to be fixed. But yes, from my personnal experience and what I read here, you got your cc. Let me know if NVC confirms. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, IF-Mclean said:

Call them to be fixed. But yes, from my personnal experience and what I read here, you got your cc. Let me know if NVC confirms. 

Yes I will call NVC tonight...I assume u have already your case completed ..!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.