dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lieza16 said:

Can i ask? How can i post here. because i need an answers to my questions

@Lieza16 ask your questions .. members here will help you..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone waiting to interview in Montreal with a CC date in September or October heard anything yet? 

(Yes I'm impatient, but feel like chatting on here helps me lol)

12 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Best of luck to you at the interview! It's coming really soon. Double check all the papers you need! And with the God's help you'll hear Your visa is approved words🙌 Prayers going up for you🙏

Thank you very much!🙌🙌 God has a plan for us. Your support is greatly appreciated, have you had your interview yet?

Edited by Sandi & Paul

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

We are fine dear. Received my SSC in the mail since Thursday too.

Classes are almost over and exam is very close too.

Congratulations on your Green Card,now you can get started.

Cheers..!

Thank u so much.Next step is driver's license .R u planning to go for the driver's test anytime soon??

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajt3 said:

Thank u so much.Next step is driver's license .R u planning to go for the driver's test anytime soon??

Yes buddy.. i intend going for the written test immediately after my exams next week thereafter the road test will follow.

How have you been?how's Boston?have you started working yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 hours ago, Oritneye said:

After registering for passport pick up, the last page contains our ds-160 information and I didn't see anywhere I can change it. Will this cause a problem for us when trying to pick up our passports after interview? 

@abies @sugarlegetiti @wendykay and others who can help

I had to email the embassy to change it because the same thing happened to me. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, wendykay said:

did you have an already existing account with them maybe you applied previously for b1/b2 before.because me I did and I had to reopen another gmail account and registered again with them and that worked for me

Yes I had an account from when we applied for b2 2years ago. Will try with another email. Thanks dear

4 hours ago, Abies said:

I did updated my profile then made the changes I wanted

Ok 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

I had to email the embassy to change it because the same thing happened to me. 

Oh really... let me try this first then. If I don't get a positive response by Tuesday next week then I'll register with a new email. Thanks

Timeline
1 minute ago, Oritneye said:

Oh really... let me try this first then. If I don't get a positive response by Tuesday next week then I'll register with a new email. Thanks

maybe you should open another gmail account and register and your details will be transferred to that one and registered properly because that's what I did and it worked for me

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sandi & Paul said:

Thank you very much!🙌🙌 God has a plan for us. Your support is greatly appreciated, have you had your interview yet?

I had my interview in August, so currently I'm already in the US with my husband. My interview was quite fast and the consular officer was so friendly. But before it I was so stressed, like most of us here was afraid of unknown🙄 You'll be fine, just have all your papers with you and better more than less.😄I had a huge pile of everything, though she asked only for my original civil docs.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, Abies said:

Seems you paid after you landed?

We paid before I got here in September, 4. I don't know why it's taking so long Abies🙁

17 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

I had my interview in August, so currently I'm already in the US with my husband. My interview was quite fast and the consular officer was so friendly. But before it I was so stressed, like most of us here was afraid of unknown🙄 You'll be fine, just have all your papers with you and better more than less.😄I had a huge pile of everything, though she asked only for my original civil docs.

We definitely prepared everythhing and even more. Glad everythting went really well for you, hopefully I will have a good experience too)

4 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

I have not heard any news yet. How do you know they started scheduling for december?

They start scheduling the last Thursday of the month. There is a fb group called "case closed information" and people have been posting that they've called and received interview dates over the phone. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2003297933268518/

Edited by RAZam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.