dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congrats! No more scooter for you 😀

Hahaha thank u sis,hope you started teaching him the road test......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

Hahaha thank u sis,hope you started teaching him the road test......

Yes, I started teaching him the road driving about three weeks ago. We going to  Las Vegas on Saturday so he will be driving. So far he is adjusting very well, I am very proud of him

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yes, I started teaching him the road driving about three weeks ago. We going to  Las Vegas on Saturday so he will be driving. So far he is adjusting very well, I am very proud of him

okay thats a good one,enjoy the moment and he should watch out for aggressive drivers on the routes 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Abies @Ajt3 @Sugarlegetiti @Zelixx

Hi everyone,  i actually want some Sugession about Green Card delivery.  Its been 2 weeks to my POE. Green Card Fee is paid by my Brother and i dont have anything to track it.  How much time usually it takes for GC to be delivered?  And any way i can inquire about it.? 

Thanks in advance 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Hi everyone,  i actually want some Sugession about Green Card delivery.  Its been 2 weeks to my POE. Green Card Fee is paid by my Brother and i dont have anything to track it.  How much time usually it takes for GC to be delivered?  And any way i can inquire about it.? 

Thanks in advance 

You can check the status of your green card at uscis.gov, you check with the immigration fee payment receipt starting with IOE. My hubby's took 30days from POE, @Abies took 21 days and @Ajt3 took 35 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Thanks in advance 

It depends.. somebody gets GC Really early and somebody gets it after 2months.i got mine 5weeks after POE.You can track it by the receipt number starts with IOE in the USCIS site.It says check case status.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 4:06 PM, Sandi & Paul said:

Hi guys, I am going to have my interview on 1st of November, hopefully everything will go well! Wish me good luck. 

How did your interview go? Did you or your spouse get approves? Please share your stories with me. Every input is very much 

Best of luck to you at the interview! It's coming really soon. Double check all the papers you need! And with the God's help you'll hear Your visa is approved words🙌 Prayers going up for you🙏

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Thanks in advance 

It's been almost 2 months since we paid for my green card. Still waiting...

Timeline

After registering for passport pick up, the last page contains our ds-160 information and I didn't see anywhere I can change it. Will this cause a problem for us when trying to pick up our passports after interview? 

@abies @sugarlegetiti @wendykay and others who can help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.