1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Ella lee said:

JUST GOT MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE!! ❤️❤️❤️

CC: OCT 10

Received interview email: OCT 18

Interview Schedule: NOV 20 Manila, Philippines

As I have noticed, I usually receive all emails from NVC at 2:30am. Waking up early never felt so good. Haha

Congratulations. I've also notice the early morning emails as well 😃😃😃

Good news

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ywjammin30 said:

We recieved our appointment email early this morning.🙂

Congrats! Good luck on your interview 

3 hours ago, Ella lee said:

JUST GOT MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE!! ❤️❤️❤️

CC: OCT 10

Received interview email: OCT 18

Interview Schedule: NOV 20 Manila, Philippines

As I have noticed, I usually receive all emails from NVC at 2:30am. Waking up early never felt so good. Haha

Congratulations! Best of luck on your interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jemera said:

I received an email that my husband's interview is Nov 20. Our cc was Sep 26.

Does anyone know, will we receive any correspondence from the embassy? If we were to receive a check list would it be in that email or could the consulate send us a separate email later saying we need to bring something additional?

Congrats! You will not receive  any correspondence from the embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Rameda said:

Thanks everyone.   Wish you all a speedy process and the green slip on your interview. 

Lol.. the slip color differs from embassy to embassy.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Hello everyone 

I can see a lot of happiness around. From getting interview dates to finally hearing 'Your Visa is approved' for themselves or their loved ones, there is a lot of relief for a lot of us.

Congratulations to all of you whose prayers have been heard. 

And for those who are still waiting to hear back - Stay positive and believe in the universe :) 

All the best to one and all. 

Yes buddy.. and yours is in 5weeks.

Can't wait to put on my dancing shoes..💃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Yes buddy.. and yours is in 5weeks.

Can't wait to put on my dancing shoes..💃

Yes it is! I can't wait to storm into the embassy and waltz my way through the interview :) 

Just got done with the Biometrics today and I literally did a quick jiggy wiggy when I moved out. 

:) Thanks for sharing the same excitement and madness for my big day. Yes keep the dancing shoes ready and let me give you news that adds on to the music 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Yes it is! I can't wait to storm into the embassy and waltz my way through the interview :) 

Just got done with the Biometrics today and I literally did a quick jiggy wiggy when I moved out. 

:) Thanks for sharing the same excitement and madness for my big day. Yes keep the dancing shoes ready and let me give you news that adds on to the music 

I know your interview will go very well.

Will be right here waiting to read your consulate review of approval.

Congratulations in advance buddy.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

I know your interview will go very well.

Will be right here waiting to read your consulate review of approval.

Congratulations in advance buddy.

Thank you sunshine @Abies 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My lawyer suggest I not go to my husband interview

"You can go, but I don’t think they will let you in. Even if they let you in they may interview you too. Usually,  I don't advise you show up at the Consulate if the Cosnulate doesn’t request it."

isn't it a positive when spouse accompanies.????

Edited by Ywjammin30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Our case switched to "In Transit" a couple of hours ago and we got our interview appointment today!!

CC: October 12

Interview Date: November 13

SOO excited, nervous, happy!!  🤩

7 minutes ago, classiquemle said:

Our case switched to "In Transit" a couple of hours ago and we got our interview appointment today!!

CC: October 12

Interview Date: November 13

SOO excited, nervous, happy!!  🤩

Congrats!!!! My cc is oct 11th.. I'm impatiently waiting! Did you get an email or you called?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Congrats!!!! My cc is oct 11th.. I'm impatiently waiting! Did you get an email or you called?

Called!  Still waiting for the email.  I saw that we had switched from "At NVC" to "In Transit" here: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.