dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Hey @Abies no GC yet buddy.status is still the same that they have received my payment.once I get the SSN I am going to call them and ask about my GC status why it is taking so long.Though it is just 3weeks I am here.

@Ajt3 its coming soon but keep checking your status. It's better the SSN is been processed so you can start up something real soon.

How's the weather in Boston?I have always known Boston to be a snow city.😀

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rameda said:

@Abies thank you.  Now just waiting for the package. 

Always welcome buddy. We are finally done with this long and tough journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Just now, Abies said:

Yes it's over forever.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Approved.  My tip would be go early and less people.  Took 3 hours.  

CONGRATS! Our interview is 10/25 at 9:15 am. How early can we get there? What questions did they ask you? 

Timeline
Just now, CA1515 said:

CONGRATS! Our interview is 10/25 at 9:15 am. How early can we get there? What questions did they ask you? 

Go there at around 8 would be good. 

I don't remember what hubby told.  I'll write it up later but the CO kept repeating questions.

Timeline

@Saaniya could it be anxiety?lol

Please take care of yourself because the countdown has started.

All the best to you on your big day.. will be right here waiting to read your consulate review of approval.

Congratulations in advance.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Go there at around 8 would be good. 

I don't remember what hubby told.  I'll write it up later but the CO kept repeating questions.

Ok thanks for the advice! I guess just have to make sure to give the same answer every time!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Abies said:

@Ajt3 what's new? Have you checked your GC status online to know if it has been produced or mailed to you?if NO,please do.

@Rameda how did your husband's interview go? 

@wendykay how are you preparing for your big day?

@Sugarlegetiti and @LadyTT357 whats new with you girls? how are your husbands coping?

Hubby is coping well, he knows his way around town now. I have taken him to work twice and he has gone home by himself. This morning I dropped him off at the SSA office and he went home again by himself.

We still have not received his SSC, I called yesterday and was told he should have have received the card already and our address was confirmed and it is correct. I asked when they mailed it and was told they can't give me that information and we should go to the office. Today at the SSA office my hubby was told he should have received his card by now and was give another receipt with today's date. Hubby asked again when the card was mailed and he was told again they can't give him that information but if he doesn't receive the SSC in three weeks he should come to the office again and they will issue him his card there. 

With the Green Card it still says In Process.

Trust you are doing well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Damirabouja said:

😟I got interview appointment ,but I do not have vaccination records for DR APPOINTMENT,what do I need to do?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html

Select your Consulate state and follow the steps there to see what or how your Consulate processes the Vaccination .

I had to set up an appoint from an approved agency.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ariethesiren said:

Has anyone at London embassy gotten a November interview date yet? :C we have a CC and I'm hoping my husband gets a november interview. 

I haven't seen any - hoping that's good news for us!  My husband is UK too! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

😟I got interview appointment ,but I do not have vaccination records for DR APPOINTMENT,what do I need to do?

Go get it done,check your iv pk 4 you will see some instructions there 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

@Ajt3 its coming soon but keep checking your status. It's better the SSN is been processed so you can start up something real soon.

How's the weather in Boston?I have always known Boston to be a snow city.😀

Yes .. exactly I am waiting for SSN for going on with other stuffs..Boston is very cold.The whole Massachusetts just freezes in winter..it is actually snow city..This gonna be hard for us as we are not accustomed with that much cold.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Abies said:

@Saaniya could it be anxiety?lol

Please take care of yourself because the countdown has started.

All the best to you on your big day.. will be right here waiting to read your consulate review of approval.

Congratulations in advance.

I had fever for couple of days and then my wisdom tooth was extracted which was quiet painful and was on antibiotics for the same.. doing better now. Will be flying to Mumbai tomorrow.  Thanku so much and keep me in ur prayers. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.