ishmeal

I need ur response

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Well I enquire about my case in Ghana embassy after submitting additional docs to overcome public charge the lady I spoke to said my case has been forwarded to Ohio office for further verification and after the verification they will email us as soon as possible.Pls what does that mean your response will be appreciated thank you....

Timeline
4 hours ago, ishmeal said:

Well I enquire about my case in Ghana embassy after submitting additional docs to overcome public charge the lady I spoke to said my case has been forwarded to Ohio office for further verification and after the verification they will email us as soon as possible.Pls what does that mean your response will be appreciated thank you....

I think in your case USCIS will contact your wife and demand those evidence from her about the financial issue and will also demand to provide the evidence for your marriage.

Good luck to us all bro , it shall be well in God name.

Timeline

They had my  passport and the financial docs that I submitted to the embassy and they already had proof of our marriage..I don’t understand what you are saying my brother...

Edited by ishmeal

Timeline
57 minutes ago, ishmeal said:

They had my  passport and the financial docs that I submitted to the embassy and they already had proof of our marriage..I don’t understand what you are saying my brother...

Oh sorry , if the embassy had your passport then your case is still over there, it's under administrative processing to confirm the basic issues about the public charge matter to enable them issue your visa .

Continue be patience bro it's gonna be OK , it's only takes time and prayer .

Good luck for all of us .

Edited by Moses Bee

Timeline

One thing that I don’t understand whenever I check the status of my case it shows refused but the last update keeps changing....

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, ishmeal said:

One thing that I don’t understand whenever I check the status of my case it shows refused but the last update keeps changing....

That's a good sign,anytime they reviewed your case the update will change that means they work for it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The resonse from embassy does not make sense/  you were with Nebraska office and NVC is in  New Hamshire so someone did not know what they were talking about

refused (denied) would have gone back to Nebraska for a NOIR or NOID

sounds like packet is still in  Ghana/ let's hope so

better yet Pray

Timeline

Yes this what they email me months ago 

4A cases do not expire. They are held at the Embassy indefinitely, or until adequate evidence is submitted to overcome the decision.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Two posts removed for personal information. Do not post your private information on these boards. Use VJ's Private message system over your own email. This site is public and can be read by anyone. Some who may not have honest intentions.

It is also recommended you post your questions on the forums so members can peer review the answers. Sometimes members have the best intentions but can give out wrong information.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.