MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

You just brought more tears to my eyes!! Your welcome from the bottom of my heart and thank you for always trying your hardest with your positivity! Yes, your time will come very soon, I know it! I will still be around in the NVC group but will check in with you. I will see you in thereΒ very Soon!! I will pray for you, your husband and your daughter!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Thank you. You gave me a big hope this morning!! I bet your husband is super excited too!!Β 

One thing I wanted to ask is did your online statement get updated?? or you received a letter before??Β  I check USCIS case tracker app frequently andΒ  None of the NBC cases are moving at all.... Β Β 

On 8/1/2019 at 5:50 PM, inneedofmyhb said:

It’s been 1 year this month and the joy I have at this moment feels not real! ReceivedΒ Approval notice!!Β 

Β 

ThankΒ you to every single one ofΒ you through this journey the last 2 years...Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I went through hell in the last year and all the words of encouragement from those going through the same thing guided me through very dark Days! Your time will come. My case went through the ringer with 2 RFE’s and transferred to local office and we made it. Yours will too! Keep the patience...your time will come as ours did!!Β 

Β 

Thank you! ❀️

Β 

Β 

Β 

Huge congratulations! I wish you a speedy process for the rest of your visa journey!!

On 8/1/2019 at 11:15 PM, Ayako2019 said:

Thank you. You gave me a big hope this morning!! I bet your husband is super excited too!!Β 

One thing I wanted to ask is did your online statement get updated?? or you received a letter before??Β  I check USCIS case tracker app frequently andΒ  None of the NBC cases are moving at all.... Β Β 

Hi! My husband couldn’t stop crying as I told him over vΓ­deo call..his parents joined in on the crying as well..it’s still very new to us especially because it took so long. I think yours will come soon. It seems they are wrapping up a lot of these older cases as ours. I received a text that I had an update and then I logged in and it said case is approved. I’m sΓΊper hopeful for your guys..keep me updated.Β 

23 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Huge congratulations! I wish you a speedy process for the rest of your visa journey!!

Thank you so much!!! It’s been a while huh...

On 8/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, MK_25 said:

Hey sweetie! Omg CONGRATULATIONS! Finally! I'm so so so happy for you! I can feel your joy through your words :) You deserve all the happiness coming your way and more! We contacted our representative and they have inquired on our behalf. This is the 3rd inquiry in total so let's see what happens! I'm not gonna lie, it's easy to lose hope but your happiness is infectious and I'm dying for the day I see "Case was Approved"! Hope we stay in touch, is there a way to add friends on this website? Or DM? In which case, DM me your progress and I'll for sure ping you when I get my good news. Thank you for all your support and kindness ❀️

Hi!!! Finally..yours will come soon!! Just feel it...I kept telling myself that for the last few weeks and somehow it seemed to work!! I think contactingΒ your representative was your best bet at this point. Once I did that, my case moved pretty fast (well after almost one year, it seemed fast to me lol). I have no idea how to add friends in here. But we will DM each other with updates so we can continue on this craziness together. Regardless of my close friends and family, they will truly never understand this β€œthing” called immigration and what we’ve endured. Lots of XOXO!!! Think positive as I did and it will happen. Your welcome and thank you to you as well...you provided the straw when I was under Water. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 9/1/2018 at 11:50 PM, lngtimecoming said:

Hello,

Β 

August 17/18: Married

August 21/18: I-130 sent to Chicago lockbox

August 24/18: package received text

September 1st: NOA1 letter in mail dated August 28 with August 24 priority date (Nebraska service center)

Β 

And now we wait.....

Β 

Β 

Hello, my PD 09/26/2018. My last 4 digit of my case number 9131. What is your last digit of your case?Β 

2 hours ago, Aloevera said:

Hi everyone!

Β 

After USCIS receive a response to RFE, How long it takes them to take a decision onΒ  your form I130?

Β 

Thanks.

Β 

What was the RFE for? We got two RFE β€˜a. The first one came from TSC for another certified divorce decree for husbands previous marriageΒ and then after our response,Β I heard nothing for 3 months and then found out our case was transferred to nbc and then local office. I involved congress at that point. 1 week later,Β Received another RFE from local for evidence of bonafide marriage, submitted response and received approval in a little over 2 weeks. So if it’s something simple, most RFE responses are within 2-3 weeks. Good luck!Β 

4 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

What was the RFE for? We got two RFE β€˜a. The first one came from TSC for another certified divorce decree for husbands previous marriageΒ and then after our response,Β I heard nothing for 3 months and then found out our case was transferred to nbc and then local office. I involved congress at that point. 1 week later,Β Received another RFE from local for evidence of bonafide marriage, submitted response and received approval in a little over 2 weeks. So if it’s something simple, most RFE responses are within 2-3 weeks. Good luck!Β 

Hi!

Β 

Thanks about your response. Uscis sent me a rfe cause they need the copy of the originalΒ foreign languageΒ marriage certificate andΒ the copy of the originalΒ Β foreign language divorce decree.Β First time I sent only the translations of the two document .

Β 

Thanks

On 8/8/2019 at 12:24 PM, Aloevera said:

Hi!

Β 

Thanks about your response. Uscis sent me a rfe cause they need the copy of the originalΒ foreign languageΒ marriage certificate andΒ the copy of the originalΒ Β foreign language divorce decree.Β First time I sent only the translations of the two document .

Β 

Thanks

Oh okay...then honestly in my opinion, once you send everything back, you should get an approval within 2 weeks or so. Make sure to attach your foreign language one, the translated and the certificate of translation.Β 

Still waiting for that approval πŸ˜‘

I contacted Congress and have been calling weekly for them to tell me anything but it seems contacting them isn't helping at all.

So we will continue to wait! Twelve months in... It can't be that much longer can it?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 hours ago, RebekahG said:

Still waiting for that approval πŸ˜‘

I contacted Congress and have been calling weekly for them to tell me anything but it seems contacting them isn't helping at all.

So we will continue to wait! Twelve months in... It can't be that much longer can it?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Nebraska is taking 12 months in average, Ive seen approvals for Aug 2018 the past few days, your turn is coming up soonπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Service Center:Β Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate:Β Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1:Β 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2:Β 2019/09/17

NVC DQ:Β 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.