dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Lalu said:

You are right, we r waiting for our interview date scheduled, hopefully soon

Yes it will be soon :D

Just now, qianl said:

Hey everyone

so i finally submitted all my documents ..how long has it been taking for case complete after all is done?

I'm 2 weeks tomorrow and nothing yet.. I have seen people recently getting a CC in one week. 

Just managed to log in and no change for me.... :clock:

Can someone wake me up when this is all over please?... ZzZzZzZz

Edited by Tristan1978

2 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Just managed to log in and no change for me.... :clock:

Can someone wake me up when this is all over please?... ZzZzZzZz

I was able to log in just now. It's working.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
37 minutes ago, tawakol said:

website is down that is why no one can have access right now . might be they accepted documents you submit i got that email when they wanted me to re submit papers and same time they accepted some 

Yes they wanted further evidence .. any idea how long for CC after resubmitting the docs ?

11 minutes ago, Sdkmu said:

Yes they wanted further evidence .. any idea how long for CC after resubmitting the docs ?

From what I have seen it's normally a couple of days as they have reviewed all the other docs... sometimes the same day. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sdkmu said:

i re submit Marriage certificate  and Police clearance on 22 August since it they didn't review .before used to take like 10 to 11 days now is longer for some reason or case to case 

50 minutes ago, Washington123 said:

Hey Guys,

My wife was just told by the medical examination facility in India that it takes more than 400 dollars to do her medical. Why is it so expensive?

Because it's a requirement and they know that, so they bump up the price as they know you have no choice but to pay it. It does cover a lot of areas so I guess when you break down the price of x-rays, blood tests, appointment time etc it isn't that expensive. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Because it's a requirement and they know that, so they bump up the price as they know you have no choice but to pay it. It does cover a lot of areas so I guess when you break down the price of x-rays, blood tests, appointment time etc it isn't that expensive. 

Yeah! Leeches everywhere. Does this happen everywhere? Don't they negotiate these price with the US Embassies/Consulate?

Just now, Washington123 said:

Yeah! Leeches everywhere. Does this happen everywhere? Don't they negotiate these price with the US Embassies/Consulate?

I'm pretty sure it's the same price everywhere! Not sure if they negotiate the price or not! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Washington123 said:

Hey Guys,

My wife was just told by the medical examination facility in India that it takes more than 400 dollars to do her medical. Why is it so expensive?

Hey 

This is really expensive 

Just kind of confused as my husband sent me a BMB specific document which said that 'a complete adult examination (excluding vaccines) will be for Rs 5000.Any additional charge over and beyond needs to be reported'. Relay clinic at Gamdevi I believe? 

How come this facility is not abiding by it. Let me see if I can upload that document here or else will share screenshot. They can't overcharge!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Hey 

This is really expensive 

Just kind of confused as my husband sent me a BMB specific document which said that 'a complete adult examination (excluding vaccines) will be for Rs 5000.Any additional charge over and beyond needs to be reported'. Relay clinic at Gamdevi I believe? 

How come this facility is not abiding by it. Let me see if I can upload that document here or else will share screenshot. They can't overcharge!

Yes. I am aware of that document. Looks like they give lots of vaccines and I am OK with it as long as they are required and are well within the cost approved by the consulate. I was communicating with another person who recently had her medical done at Rele clinic who said they charged her Rs 17250. Just wanted to make sure that the charges are bona fide.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.