dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mara0899 said:

Hello guys, my wife just called NVC this evening. she was told only Invoice number but no ID number. the rep said coz my case isn't loaded to the system yet. any advise on this ? thanks 

You should get your welcome letter real soon. Just keep an eye on your both emails for it.

Speedy NVC process buddy

Timeline
5 hours ago, DGTravel said:

Thanks for the info, almost 3 weeks and we got the notice today that our documents have been accepted, very good news as we celebrate our Anniversary today :)

Another waiting game for interview sched.

Congratulations to you and your wife. Wishing you guys all the good things marriage has to offer.

Cheers..!

Timeline
4 hours ago, O&O said:

I received mine as well..😁 

Great..! You are one step closer sis. Hopefully the NVC takes you on aware for interview schedule.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

You should get your welcome letter real soon. Just keep an eye on your both emails for it.

Speedy NVC process buddy

Hi @Abies lol its fast. i just got it now. 23 days, its pivot case. but when i logged into the system. it showed only instruction. cant let me in. or do i need to wait for welcome letter ?

6 hours ago, Kat & Jim said:

Congratulations ! 😊 🎉🥂:dance:

I see Montreal is taking long to book interviews, hope the waiting time gets better and you do not have to wait to long.

Montreal is taking longer?  From what type of time frame to what type of time frame?  We just submitted docs and waiting for CC.  Would be helpful to know what we’re then heading into!  

Timeline
Just now, Mara0899 said:

Hi @Abies lol its fast. i just got it now. 23 days, its pivot case. but when i logged into the system. it showed only instruction. cant let me in. or do i need to wait for welcome letter ?

Just hold on for the welcome letter. It seems NVC has cleared its backlog.

I guess you already have all the necessary information you need for this part of this process.

Best of luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Just hold on for the welcome letter. It seems NVC has cleared its backlog.

I guess you already have all the necessary information you need for this part of this process.

Best of luck

thanks you. i got any documents scanned. only police certificate is under requesting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Keeley said:

Having a job offer might be grounds to expedite your interview at the consulate. Have you considered making an expedite request?

No I actually have not thought about that, thank you! I didn't realize that could be grounds. I'm currently still in the process of uploading the final documents (waiting for police report). If all those have been uploaded and I have a CC, maybe then I could make an expedite request.

Timeline
1 hour ago, happilyvisa said:

Congrats how many days it took you get cc I'm also waiting mine as well this process is frustrating

From scan date to CC for us was 8days.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Abies said:

Great..! You are one step closer sis. Hopefully the NVC takes you on aware for interview schedule.

Yes my dear one step closer..so how long after cc will they start scheduling interview..??

Timeline
19 minutes ago, O&O said:

Yes my dear one step closer..so how long after cc will they start scheduling interview..??

Hopefully NVC starts the next round of interview schedule for Nigerians towards the end of next week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Abies and all the wonderful people out here who have been supporting each other, I am delighted to let you all know that just yesterday we got our welcome letter with the case number and the invoice I'd. It took exactly one month from when NVC received our case from USCIS. 

All the best to everyone who is patiently waiting...

5 minutes ago, Saanish said:

@Abies and all the wonderful people out here who have been supporting each other, I am delighted to let you all know that just yesterday we got our welcome letter with the case number and the invoice I'd. It took exactly one month from when NVC received our case from USCIS. 

All the best to everyone who is patiently waiting...

Congratulations!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.