dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, wendykay said:

@ o&o gdday am still waiting too .have you called nvc recently

Gdday to u as well..I called NVC earlier on..the same thing.."it could take up to 3 weeks"  resubmitted the document since August 13.

Timeline
1 minute ago, O&O said:

Gdday to u as well..I called NVC earlier on..the same thing.."it could take up to 3 weeks"  resubmitted the document since August 13.

ok dear I pray we get a speedy cc and successful interview. It will end in praise

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Guys,

My attorney paid the fees yesterday and I have print screen showing "in process" status. This Morning, the status has reverted back to " pay now", i.e. the system is expecting payment to be made.

Any idea on how to resolve this? Called NVC but to no avail. Did anyone else recently have same problem?

NVC issues are like never ending!! 

Thanks,

Timeline
13 minutes ago, bigbobby9 said:

Guys,

My attorney paid the fees yesterday and I have print screen showing "in process" status. This Morning, the status has reverted back to " pay now", i.e. the system is expecting payment to be made.

Any idea on how to resolve this? Called NVC but to no avail. Did anyone else recently have same problem?

NVC issues are like never ending!! 

Thanks,

Has the money left your account?

1 hour ago, Lalu said:

Thank u so much Abies. Still kind of confused. bcuz i already have my police clearance certificate translated and uploaded in our ceac accout. Thank u again !

Then call NVC for clarification.

33 minutes ago, arellah said:

Just got our CC email! Yipee!!!! :D

Congratulations! :D When did you submit your docs? 

20 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Congratulations! :D When did you submit your docs? 

August 11th, so 12 days ago. Not too bad of a wait time!

Removing Conditions timeline:

• I-90 accidentally submitted - 2020-08-14
  • I-751 submitted & received - 2021-03-26
  • Biometrics applied to case - 2021-04-21
  • Ready to schedule interview - 2021-12-22
  • Interview scheduled - 2022-01-04
  • Interview - 2022-02-01 / Postponed
  • New 10 year card being sent out!!!!
    2022-02-03 / Case Approved 2022-02-04

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kashika said:

@Oritneye Hey.... Well our lawyer says that he was aware of this but his employee filled the wrong form.. I’d suggest you call the NVC and ask them which out of all the i864’s would be applicable in your case.. This delay was unexpected and now I’m really starting to lose my patience. We’re not pivot so still waiting for NVC to receive our mail. 

Ok thanks... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, arellah said:

August 11th, so 12 days ago. Not too bad of a wait time!

Congrats @arellah! We submitted August 11th as well and I am pretty sure we just got CC, but I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks we should do:

Here's what happened:

1) Got an email saying that my police certificate was incorrect.

2) I reviewed the document and compare it to the info in the link they sent me. Everything they said should be on there was on there.

3) Called NVC and talked to an agent who agreed with me. Her supervisor sid she would forward the document back to the reviewers.

4) We got a blank email (no message in the CEAC website)

5) a few hours later I checked the CEAC website and we got a new message that says "All required documents have bee received and approved.  DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED."

However, on our main page it still says that we have an invalid document.

Has anyone heard of this? I'm calling NVC now but since the wait is so long I thought I would check with you guys too haha.

Consulate - Montreal, Canada

• I-130 sent - 2018-01-10
  • I-130 NOA1 - 2018-01-17
  • I-130 approved - 2018-06-23
  • NVC received - 2018-07-16
  • Received AOS + IV Invoices - 2018-08-08
  • Paid IV fee - 2018-08-08
  • Paid AOS fee - 2018-08-08
  • All submitted to NVC - 2018-08-11
  • Case Complete - 2018-08-23
  • Interview - 2018-11-27 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nevermind. It is all fixed.

WE DID IT. Case Complete Today :)

Consulate - Montreal, Canada

• I-130 sent - 2018-01-10
  • I-130 NOA1 - 2018-01-17
  • I-130 approved - 2018-06-23
  • NVC received - 2018-07-16
  • Received AOS + IV Invoices - 2018-08-08
  • Paid IV fee - 2018-08-08
  • Paid AOS fee - 2018-08-08
  • All submitted to NVC - 2018-08-11
  • Case Complete - 2018-08-23
  • Interview - 2018-11-27 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.