2,949 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I need some help about my change of address.

Vermont send the mail to my PO BOX

My PO BOX due few days ago and I forwarding the PO BOX to  my home address.

Now that my ex does not lives with me anymore I want to use my home address (USCIS have it in record as my physical address) do I have to file the AR-11 form? 

I am confused because the form is asking for physical address not PO BOX here is the form, any help is greatly appreciate.

AR-11.png

Edited by Jesus4ever

1 hour ago, escape said:

Guys, I have had the best news today:

I-360 card is being produced

My case was approved!!!! God is amazing!!! 🙏🏼❤️

June 15, 2017 filer no RFE, but I sent more evidence with the blue paper. 

Rushing to work, will post a better timeline later. Keep praying, don’t let fear and anxiety get to you. Yours will be approved too. 

Sending my my love to all of you. 

Congratulations @escape ! I have been waiting to hear that you got approved as well, since we almost have the same filing date. Enjoy this feeling to the max! So happy for you! 😊

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jesus4ever said:

I need some help about my change of address.

Vermont send the mail to my PO BOX

My PO BOX due few days ago and I forwarding the PO BOX to  my home address.

Now that my ex does not lives with me anymore I want to use my home address (USCIS have it in record as my physical address) do I have to file the AR-11 form? 

I am confused because the form is asking for physical address not PO BOX here is the form, any help is greatly appreciate.

AR-11.png

Uscis is messy to update the address. You cannot file the AR 11 online you must submit a notarized letter  asking to change the address.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Cameron.xyz said:

I need help About: how to renew work permit

my work permits will be expiring April 2019 and is there anyone here who can advice me please... how to renew my work permit. I will be greatly appreciating it pls...... thank you......

File form l765 use category C9, submit a copy of your l765, copy of your passport,copy of your l94, if any, 2 pictures style passport , copy of your AOS receipt as well.

hello everyone, I filed VAWA and then 10 months after I filed for EAD under i485 c9. 

now my EAD is outside normal processing times I sent and inquiry and now it is sowing me online that a response to my inquiry was sent today I should receive it in the mail the next couple days. 

does anyone have same situation? I don't understand if there is something wrong that I did?

when my probono attorney filed for VAWA in August last year he told me that I will not be able to work until VAWA gets approved and when I told him that I can apply for EAD under C9 he refused saying that USCIS will not approve it. and he told me if I decided to apply then he will not represent me anymore, I ended his representation and informed USCIS and then filed for EAD under i485 c9.

on my VAWA application my attorney checked item #12 (please see attached picture) I don't know if this is way my EAD is taking time it says that if #12 is checked then EAD will only be issued after VAWA approval. 

any suggestions, any advice I am panicked I don't know what am I going to do with no income!

Untitled.png.0d2cacd2b96ebed54c17c91e108d5cda.png

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, TOVE said:

hello everyone, I filed VAWA and then 10 months after I filed for EAD under i485 c9. 

now my EAD is outside normal processing times I sent and inquiry and now it is sowing me online that a response to my inquiry was sent today I should receive it in the mail the next couple days. 

does anyone have same situation? I don't understand if there is something wrong that I did?

when my probono attorney filed for VAWA in August last year he told me that I will not be able to work until VAWA gets approved and when I told him that I can apply for EAD under C9 he refused saying that USCIS will not approve it. and he told me if I decided to apply then he will not represent me anymore, I ended his representation and informed USCIS and then filed for EAD under i485 c9.

on my VAWA application my attorney checked item #12 (please see attached picture) I don't know if this is way my EAD is taking time it says that if #12 is checked then EAD will only be issued after VAWA approval. 

any suggestions, any advice I am panicked I don't know what am I going to do with no income!

Untitled.png.0d2cacd2b96ebed54c17c91e108d5cda.png

maybe she check category c31 which is only given after vawa approval 

Timeline
1 minute ago, TOVE said:

my attorney did not apply for EAD.

I did the i765 application and checked category C9

then you should have had your EAD card like two months after submitting your documents that’s strange you should do info pass

Just now, Kleenex12 said:

then you should have had your EAD card like two months after submitting your documents that’s strange you should do info pass

I don't know what is going on I have been without a job since August last year :( 

I have info pass tomorrow but the problem is that info passes does not help with anything! 

Timeline
Just now, TOVE said:

I don't know what is going on I have been without a job since August last year :( 

I have info pass tomorrow but the problem is that info passes does not help with anything! 

don’t feel like that just go and have faith you might get something positive!wish you luck 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.