2,949 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, TexasVAWA said:

I am planning to apply for VAWA with  I-360 and attached supporting documents very soon. I have been in United States for two years and six months. I got the police clearance here. Now I probably need police clearance for 6 months where I stayed in my country.  But its very long process to get the police clearance from my country.  Can anybody tell me will my case be denied if I apply without police clearance for 6 months ? Or is there any other alternative way ? 

Thank you. 

USCIS  is not required to issue RFE anymore, it means you must submit the police clearance of all places that you lived in the past 3 years otherwise they will deny your I-360.

Edited by sandranj

Hi Sandra hi guys , sorry to ask again i got the message yesterday from my USCIS case status from I360 your new card being produced but I have work permit already.

also I got update from I485  we received your case at your local office.

is this means my case is approved !!plz can someone answer me.

thanks

8EE4EA30-E081-4760-80F6-AB26F5E6DCD2.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dharmaraj said:

Hi Sandra hi guys , sorry to ask again i got the message yesterday from my USCIS case status from I360 your new card being produced but I have work permit already.

thanks

Be happy! Your case is approved because that’s the only time the transfer it to local office. Wait for your AIS interview 

41 minutes ago, Dharmaraj said:

thanks

Had you get any other update on your I-485 before dear?

Congratulation for your approval vawa.

5 minutes ago, Hanna Bui said:

Edited by Hanna Bui

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, sunkissed1 said:

@Damara can someone who only filed for 360 under c31 apply for the expedition?

You can't ask to expedite the EAD category C31, because the EAD category C31 will be issued after VAWA approval.

44 minutes ago, Dharmaraj said:

thanks

YOUR 8EE4EA30-E081-4760-80F6-AB26F5E6DCD2.jpeg

Your I-360 already approved 

congratulations 

what is your timeline ? Can you Share your timeline 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, TexasVAWA said:

The case, which was filed before 30th September 2018, should be eligible for approval even if it is pending.  

Would it be the same with the RFEs? will they still issue RFE for cases before sept 2018? :(

Just now, Claudia16049 said:

Your I-360 already approved 

congratulations 

what is your timeline ? Can you Share your timeline 

My timeline is below

I 360,485 and EAD petition >march 2017

receipt notice> March 2017

rfe(good moral character and good faith marriage)>May 2017

rfe response received update >may 2017

EAD received>May 2017

AP applied in sep 2017

AP approved >jan 2018

travel to my home country 3 weeks>jan 2018

july got I 485 link said we cannot provide you any information at this time

sep 24> got message from I 360 like new card is order will mail to you

sep 25> got message from I 485 like we received your case at our local office .

God bless all

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Dharmaraj said:

thanks

now you only have to wait for your interview. Congrats!

Filed: Other Timeline

From my observation I have noticed that they are closing in on processing times. It looks like they update the times for i-360 daily. Two weeks ago I checked and they were processing December 7,2017 and as of today they were processing January 8,2017.

Quick question/clarification: Previously If a vawa applicant timely responded to an rfe with no further rfe's can the applicant still be denied?

As from henceforth the new rule is that if your i-360 isn't cleared with all full evidence that ticks an instant denial with no rfe's.

53 minutes ago, bebetho said:

Would it be the same with the RFEs? will they still issue RFE for cases before sept 2018? :(

Yes. They will issue RFE for the cases before 12th September 2018. The case  filed after 11th September 2018 will be denied if it does not fill the requirements. The VAWA case is reviewed upon evidence. So the USCIS  could still issue RFE for the applicant after 11th september 2018  if the evidence does not satisfy them. For example, they could issue RFE for  good faith marriage. But if somebody misses to include the document like marriage certificate or ID or important initial evidence, they will directly deny the case filed after 11th September 2018. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.