I 360,485 , EAD applied in -March 2017

receipt notice-March 2017

Got EAD in may 2017

got rfe for good molar character and bonafide marriage in May 2017

recieced response for rfe in May 2017

no prima facie u til now

my mom passed away can’t travel later applied AP

Ap approved in dec 2017

travel to my home country for 3 weeks in jan 2018 after 14 years lived here illegally can’t even go to my moms funeral 

came back safely 

renewd my EAD in feb 2017 got new card in June first week

Today got new message  new card being produced 

what is that mean?

on which date they reciveend ur rfe respond in may plz ??

6 minutes ago, Dharmaraj said:

Hi guys , i am silent reader to this vj my timeline is here below

I 360,485 , EAD applied in -March 2017

receipt notice-March 2017

Got EAD in may 2017

got rfe for good molar character and bonafide marriage in May 2017

recieced response for rfe in May 2017

no prima facie u til now

my mom passed away can’t travel later applied AP

Ap approved in dec 2017

travel to my home country for 3 weeks in jan 2018 after 14 years lived here illegally can’t even go to my moms funeral 

came back safely 

renewd my EAD in feb 2017 got new card in June first week

Today got new message  new card being produced 

what is that mean?

Updated on Vawa application or EAD renew?

If it is updated on Vawa, i think it is EAD C31, mean your vawa is approved. 

Good luck to you. 

Edited by Hanna Bui

12 hours ago, sandranj said:

Ask the attorney where is written in the immigration  Law that a person who has a pending l485 must file another one ,because all USCIS memorandums state to use the pending l485. Ask him to give a plausibly explanation why to file a new AOS  if the previous l485 is still pending, in my opinion the only reason behind his intent is to charge his fee for submitting a new AOS.

Thank you so much sandra for your help ,  yes you are right about everything you said and I understand Now  ..Maybe We should go to infopass to inquire about approval letter for I 360 why she didn't receive it yet  also we might need to mention the pervious i 485 to the officer to see how we can use it instead of filing new one .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dharmaraj said:

I got the message also saying my local office received my application for adjustment status 

Your vawa is approved and transferred your I 485 to your local office.

I am planning to apply for VAWA with  I-360 and attached supporting documents very soon. I have been in United States for two years and six months. I got the police clearance here. Now I probably need police clearance for 6 months where I stayed in my country.  But its very long process to get the police clearance from my country.  Can anybody tell me will my case be denied if I apply without police clearance for 6 months ? Or is there any other alternative way ? 

Thank you. 

On 9/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, sandranj said:

If your husband is a green card holder your visa visa number must be current in order for you to apply for AOS , and to know if your number is current you need to check the visa bulletin.When the number is current you wil file the adjustment of status and your case will be adjudicated in the order was recived .

@sandrajCan one file for adjustment of status if visa number is current but don’t have access to the number because it’s with the abused spouse? 

It’s been 460 days since I submitted my I-360 is it too late to submit the I-465? What would you advice? Thank you

On 9/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, Damara said:

Do you have a potential job offer? Would you be able to get one- in writing on company letterhead saying they are offering you a job contingent upon you providing EAD? Are you in a tough financial situation? More bills then income? If so you can try expediting- as I said its free and wont delay your approval if its denied. 

@Damara can someone who only filed for 360 under c31 apply for the expedition?

4 hours ago, TexasVAWA said:

I am planning to apply for VAWA with  I-360 and attached supporting documents very soon. I have been in United States for two years and six months. I got the police clearance here. Now I probably need police clearance for 6 months where I stayed in my country.  But its very long process to get the police clearance from my country.  Can anybody tell me will my case be denied if I apply without police clearance for 6 months ? Or is there any other alternative way ? 

Thank you. 

I don’t recommend not submitting it. You will need it in order to get approved as you have to prove that you are a person of good moral character. You will get an RFE otherwise, which will delay the process. I would want to send everything because receiving an RFE after over a year of waiting is always nerve wrecking. But it is up to you. I had to get police clearance from 4 different countries and one of them was supposed to be a very complicated and lengthy process but it ended up only taking a few weeks, so online estimates are not always correct either. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.