1,212 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, msa1234 said:

Was given 221g which only marked additional docs (did not mark admin processing). additional documents included photos, emails/chat history and my copy of my wife's passport pages with entry/exit stamps

Same additional documents (  pics emails chat history ) asked from me. And did not mark on  administrative processing. After a month they send me questionnaire and it's now almost 11 month 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Engr017 said:

Same additional documents (  pics emails chat history ) asked from me. And did not mark on  administrative processing. After a month they send me questionnaire and it's now almost 11 month 

how frequently did your last updated date change?

Timeline
On 10/10/2018 at 7:25 AM, ElGuapoPK said:

So is this a good sign? My wife took her interview in Islamabad, everything else was good however, they said we need to upload Nikanama, they kept her Passport+Birth Certificate+Wedding Certificate, and gave her a white paper that on top says '...Your visa has been refused under the provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act." and has Section 221(g), and on the bottom it says to upload Nikanama, is this a good sign? I uploaded the document within a few hours of the interview, how long do you guys think it will take? (checked online it says under Administrative Processing) And are they going to send the original documents back along with the passport?

Did your wife got visa or what status shows? I am in the same boat

On 12/21/2018 at 12:15 PM, S y khan said:

Thank you 😊

Plz guide me for medical when i should call to medical center for appointment and when will i recive my interview letter😊😊

Hi! embassy will send us interview letter through mail r we will print out  ... which document we will require for interview. Printout AOS documents will okay r we should collect original one?😊

Edited by S y khan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:17 PM, Muhammad Arman said:

Hi Guys,

My Visa approved today after 1 day in AP thank you all for your support and best of luck for the upcoming interview if you guys need my interview detail will share.

May Allah Pak give you the visa on the same day. 

yayyyyy. Good luck 

Timeline

Is a foreign office attested nikah nama (marriage registration certificate) that's in english and urdu all that will be needed for interview? Or should we bring the urdu nikah nama too?

How long has it taken for everyone after case complete at NVC to be given an interview date?

56 minutes ago, Ayesha Kakar said:

Is a foreign office attested nikah nama (marriage registration certificate) that's in english and urdu all that will be needed for interview? Or should we bring the urdu nikah nama too?

How long has it taken for everyone after case complete at NVC to be given an interview date?

Yes you have to bring both urdu and english nikkah nama.i got interview date after 13 days from case complete 😊 your case complete date?

Edited by S y khan

Timeline
8 hours ago, S y khan said:

Yes you have to bring both urdu and english nikkah nama.i got interview date after 13 days from case complete 😊 your case complete date?

Just submitted all paperwork to NVC in past couple of days.

How long is or was the wait for interview from day you were told of it?

Edited by Ayesha Kakar

2 hours ago, Ayesha Kakar said:

Just submitted all paperwork to NVC in past couple of days.

How long is or was the wait for interview from day you were told of it?

Case complete 7 december , got interview email on 20 december ,n  interview date is 15 january INSHAALLAH ❤️  Pray for us ❤️

Best of luck❤️

Timeline
1 hour ago, S y khan said:

Case complete 7 december , got interview email on 20 december ,n  interview date is 15 january INSHAALLAH ❤️  Pray for us ❤️

Best of luck❤️

Thank you, Insha'allah ❤ it will go smoothly and you will be issued the Visa. Hope ours moves that fast too 😍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.