1,212 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Wilcare chareged me around 23 k something .

One vaccination wasn't required for medical of USA.So Rs 2,370 were refunded to me.

i am totally confused now...  i had two vaccination injection..  i wonder if some thing is wrong with my medical

Totally stressing out now!!!

Edited by lousiaC

1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

No need to worry .May be that vaccination is not required anymore that's why they only gave me tetnus vaccine dose.

may be... I hope every thing is good... i thought i would not take tension about this process but moment you think this... :D :D

22 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Lol I'm so sorry dear if my post has made you upset .☹

No no.. its not your post.. its my mindddd... making me crazy for every tiny thing 😑

send us mithai from the refunded amount 🤣

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mallick said:

At there interview do I need original documents of tax or copies ? 

Technically we here in US file Taxes online, we also only have digital copies.

Just print out last 3 years tax returns and the W2's or whatever the sponser has that goes with the taxes (some people have 1099).

Make sure to take the latest pay stubs if the person is employed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just was reading thru your posts here.  Any document photocopies given to nvc, must then be originals when brought to ur interview, including w-2s.  To prove no documents were tampered with.

Tax transcripts are best but if that's not possible copy of tax returns,  but if u do copies make sure ur w2s are original.

Also police certificate aren't needed for those who have only lived in Pakistan.  You can find this stated by the us embassy in Islamabads, pre interview statement on their website.

3 hours ago, Donna Ali said:

Just was reading thru your posts here.  Any document photocopies given to nvc, must then be originals when brought to ur interview, including w-2s.  To prove no documents were tampered with.

Tax transcripts are best but if that's not possible copy of tax returns,  but if u do copies make sure ur w2s are original.

Also police certificate aren't needed for those who have only lived in Pakistan.  You can find this stated by the us embassy in Islamabads, pre interview statement on their website.

Thanks for the info :)  It will surely help all of us here

Hi! I have my interview on september 13th..I have been going through the horrible details of interviews...I was fine until I read those experiences...Well I am divorced and my husband is divorced by US citizen ....its our second marriage and we have age gap..I am not sure how my interview is going to be...but after our marriage my husband has been coming every month to meet me and has strong financial evidence..I hope everything goes well for us...

You will probably not have trouble. I have not seen them turn down many women. I assume he is Muslim? Just be sure you have all your divorce papers in order.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.