CJKylie

N-400 August 2018 Filers

915 posts in this topic

Adding @JohnnyO back in!

N-400: August 2018 Applicants

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

================================== 
Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/I
aditaha..........|11/02/13|08/06|08/10|08/16|08/30/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
tovarish.........|10/20/15|08/06|08/14|08/08|09/06/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL...|...

USCIS Online Filing
CJKylie..........|11/01/15|08/03|08/03|08/03|09/07/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.....|IOE
TNL2018..........|--/--/--|08/03|08/03|08/03|08/23/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.....|IOE
CDN(ON)-USA(VT)..|11/06/13|08/05|08/06|08/05|08/28/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fort Myers, FL....|IOE
piyush31.........|10/22/15|08/06|08/06|08/06|08/27/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ........|...
LPCLV............|12/05/06|08/06|08/06|08/06|08/29/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL.......|...
mrock27..........|07/25/98|08/08|08/08|08/08|08/29/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|IOE
Oudpro...........|11/06/13|08/09|08/09|08/09|08/27/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fairfax, VA.......|IOE
Singau...........|--/--/15|08/09|08/09|08/09|08/31/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle,WA........|...
Southshore79.....|--/--/--|08/11|--/--|08/13|09/06/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Boston, MA........|...
believe09........|12/23/14|08/13|08/13|08/15|09/06/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Anchorage, AK.....|IOE
HOUfiler.........|07/01/11|08/13|08/13|08/15|08/29/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Houston, TX.......|IOE
Moe Saleh........|03/02/15|08/13|08/13|08/18|09/06/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ........|IOE 
David J. Esteve..|10/13/15|08/19|08/19|08/19|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Miami, FL.........|IOE
PoohBear72.......|08/26/14|08/20|08/20|08/21|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Columbus, OH......|...
Dodgertown.......|11/18/15|08/20|08/20|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Bernardino, CA|IOE
fluffy21.........|08/28/15|08/20|08/20|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE
FEODORA..........|--/--/--|08/22|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..................|...
JonnyO...........|11/22/15|08/22|08/22|08/23|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Boise, ID.........|IOE
K&V..............|11/20/15|08/23|08/23|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA.......|...
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..................|...

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

My biometrics appointment letter just arrived in the mail :)

4 hours ago, TNL2018 said:

My Estimated Processing Time changed from 11 months to 9 months after biometrics! 😊

Ooooh, nice!

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Approval................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

Hi everyone,

My case was updated at around 6am this morning with a notification that my biometrics appointment had been scheduled.  In the notification it says that the appointment time may take a while to appear in the Documents tab online.  Do you know how long it takes from the appointment notification being posted online to the appointment letter being posted online?  Also do they work on the weekends ??  It would be nice to know whether I need to check it tomorrow or whether I can leave it till monday.

Thanks

Poohbear72

Citizenship Timeline:

Service Center : Online  |  CIS Office : Columbus OH  |  Date Filed : 2018-08-20  |  NOA Date : 2018-08-21  |  Bio. Appt. : 2018-09-12  |  Interview Date : 2018-10-18  | 
Approved : 2018-10-19  |  Oath Ceremony : 2018-11-02   

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guinea
Timeline
23 minutes ago, PoohBear72 said:

Hi everyone,

My case was updated at around 6am this morning with a notification that my biometrics appointment had been scheduled.  In the notification it says that the appointment time may take a while to appear in the Documents tab online.  Do you know how long it takes from the appointment notification being posted online to the appointment letter being posted online?  Also do they work on the weekends ??  It would be nice to know whether I need to check it tomorrow or whether I can leave it till monday.

Thanks

Poohbear72

It typically only takes a few hours to a day (donno whether weekends affects this), but the Columbus office can be mixed bag. My oath letter for example was never posted online, and I had to wait until it came in he mail. You can call the UCSIS hotline and inquire about when it is. The level 1 employees won't be too useful, but the level 2 employees will have the exact date, they won't be able to send it to you though. I would wait until Monday, also they typically allow you to do the fingerprint appointment on a walk-in basis even before you are scheduled to have your appointment.

Edited by gnakr

Citizenship Journey:

(Month 1)-   N-400 sent: 12/20/17

(Month 2)-   Fingerprints: 01/11/18

(Month 8)-   Interview: 07/30/18

(Month 9)-   Oath Ceremony: 08/23/18

Officially a U.S. Citizen!

19 minutes ago, PoohBear72 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Poohbear72

It likely won’t appear until Monday afternoon-evening. That’s based on my experience with biometrics and interview letters that I got notifications for on Saturday early am. Neither was uploaded until Monday evening. 

🇺🇸N-400 Timeline🇺🇸 

2/02/18 Filed Online 

2/02/18 Application Received 

2/03/18 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

2/20/18 Biometrics Completed

5/04/18 Interview Scheduled

6/14/18 Interview (Approved)

7/10/18 Oath Ceremony Scheduled

7/26/18 Oath Ceremony

U.S. Citizen as of July 26, 2018! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We just received my wife's biometrics appointment letter in the mail.  Filed online but it hasn't shown up there yet, however it shows 2 years estimated time to complete?  If it really takes that long, do they allow for a minor child that will pass the age of 18 during the extended process?  The appointment is in Houston, TX in September.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guinea
Timeline
1 hour ago, frodo8404 said:

We just received my wife's biometrics appointment letter in the mail.  Filed online but it hasn't shown up there yet, however it shows 2 years estimated time to complete?  If it really takes that long, do they allow for a minor child that will pass the age of 18 during the extended process?  The appointment is in Houston, TX in September.

According to this source:  http://projectcitizenship.org/citizenship-for-children/ and https://forums.immigration.com/threads/urgent-advice-needed-for-acquaintense-child-turning-18-soon-how-to-proceed-with-citizenship.312740/ the child must be under 18 on the date of the naturalization ceremony. Depending on when she'll become a 18, you may need to separately submit an application for the child when she turns of age. Or, you may request that your application be expedited for your oath to fall before the child's 18th birthday apparently that can be done through a cover letter but I'm unsure about this one. I'm still unsure about these, so it may require a bit more research, through other sources like AVVO.

Edited by gnakr

Citizenship Journey:

(Month 1)-   N-400 sent: 12/20/17

(Month 2)-   Fingerprints: 01/11/18

(Month 8)-   Interview: 07/30/18

(Month 9)-   Oath Ceremony: 08/23/18

Officially a U.S. Citizen!

I'm trying to file n400 online, but over the course of two days, various log-ins, browser windows etc, I keep getting "Error 500" message.

I can file via mail on Monday, but anyone have any ideas of how to get by this? The "back" browser worked for a bit, but stopped.

Also, if anyone wants to see where they are in relation to other n400 timelines without scrolling through the huge long messages with the slashes, check out this link:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?op6=Online&op7=All&op1=6&op2=&op4=1&op5=5%2C10%2C11&cfl=0

(You can tweak the options at the bottom for filing online/in paper etc).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 7/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, CJKylie said:

N-400: August 2018 Applicants

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox

USCIS Online Filing

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

My wife just file her N400 online yesterday 

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Korea DPR
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Daisy.Chain said:

I'm trying to file n400 online, but over the course of two days, various log-ins, browser windows etc, I keep getting "Error 500" message.

I can file via mail on Monday, but anyone have any ideas of how to get by this? The "back" browser worked for a bit, but stopped.

I get the same error when I try to log in. I think their website is down. 

1 hour ago, Daisy.Chain said:

Also, if anyone wants to see where they are in relation to other n400 timelines without scrolling through the huge long messages with the slashes, check out this link:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?op6=Online&op7=All&op1=6&op2=&op4=1&op5=5%2C10%2C11&cfl=0

(You can tweak the options at the bottom for filing online/in paper etc).

This is SO helpful! Thank you!

My online portal is estimating August 2019 however this timeline indicates most people are processed through my local office in 5-6 months...

Immigration Timeline

June 2013: Met whilst working at a summer camp in Michigan 

K1

November 1st 2014: I-129f submitted for K1 visa

February 24th 2015: Visa in hand!

February 26th 2015: POE at Las Vegas airport, then onwards to Oregon! 

March 6th 2015: Marriage (with a "real" wedding to follow next year on 7/6/2016)

March 9th 2015: AOS, EAD & AP submitted

September 22nd 2015: Interview

January 14th 2016: Two year Green card received -phew!

ROC

August 8th 2017: 90 day window begins! ROC time!

September 28th 2017: Biometric Appointment in Portland, OR

March 5th 2018: Case received by local office

August 18th 2018: 18 month extension letter mailed

December 2018: Case moved to another office

February 2019: I was emailed that I was approved and my card was in production the same day of my N400 interview 😂

N400

August 8th 2018: Window opens to submit naturalization application

August 13th 2018: N400 Application submitted online 

August 14th 2018: NOA1

September 6th 2018: Biometrics

February 6th 2019: Interview Date! APPROVED!

February 6th 2019: I was asked to return later the same day for my Oath Ceremony! :dance:

❤️ Our Visa Journey is finally complete ❤️

I am the Beneficiary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.